Auryn/Medinah - 2020 - 1st Half General Discussion

You are quite right Cabezon, simply formatting column headings properly sorts this puzzle out easily.
Viewing on a smart phone is prone to leave out information. Take out the guesswork and it appears fairly straight forward as you have presented. Nicely done!

Karl,
The information on institutional shareholders is not shown in the Quarterly or Annual reports on the OTC Market filings. I don’t think we’ll hear anything directly from Medinah until AUMC actually has something significant to report that brings value and interest to the market, and importantly, to shareholders. At the present time there is nothing that would bring a tangible dollar value to the ADL concessions. It is possible Hochschild may find something to report, but expenditures in greenfield projects are not high on their priority list this year. Although showing a list representing up to 50 of the largest institutional holders in a company is appropriate for larger and profitable companies, it really isn’t very useful information to have for a company such as Medinah that is no longer reporting.

Somebody really wants to invest 16 million shares at .0007 into this POS :joy:

“Somebody really wants to invest 16 million shares at .0007 into this POS”

Hi DD,
My other half saw your post and called it to my attention this morning. Her comment was: “Tell me that’s not your bid!”. Immediately my life flashed in front of me and all of those questions through the years asking me if this new dress made her butt look big came to mind. I said a quick prayer for guidance and bleated out “less than half of the 16 million was mine”. She then asked me for my password to my main brokerage account. I gave it to her while dashing for the door. I’m typing this message from under a table at a local McDonald’s. I’ve been very good to the homeless community in my little town over the years and I have a feeling that it’s time for them to return the favor.

12 Likes

Sounds like many of us here LOL

B-Boy, you obviously have a belief that things are moving along - that’s a huge chance you’re taking with your lady. I have to admit, .0007 is lower than my average cost per share (mine is about 1.8 cents), and I’m tempted too. But, Hochschild has FOUR more years under the agreement? Maybe I should wait 'til it hits .00007?

Breccia B you’ve done it again to me. I have to remember not to sit down to a meal or drink
and read ;“from Breccia Boy” … Again, I almost choked on a mouth full of food, laughing at your posting ! I can still see the crumbs on my key board from years of reading your posts through the years , Also glad I have switched to tea instead of coffee nowadays, it looks better on my screen. Nice to hear from you.
As for buying in at .0007??? I think I have one more gold filling I could have them pullI, and cash in at the pawn shop… . MMMM?

true to me.

2 Likes

FYI…Former Medinah Director Paul Jones has passed away at age 91 per his Facebook page.

I found him to be the most charismatic , likable individual of any of those that I met associated with Medinah. His life’s story was amazing as chronicalized in a book he wrote. I still fondly recall spending time with him at a bar in Vegas discussing some of his mining escapades in various parts of the world.

It was the best of times when Paul was still involved. Its been downhill ever since.

3 Likes

Isn’t Auryn obligated to provide info to their shareholders within a certain time frame? The last update had no mention of Hochschild seems a little strange. If they walked they should say so not that it would matter anyways as the SP is already in the toilet.

1 Like

Hysterical – thank you, Brecciaboy!

1 Like

So I peeked in here to see if anything new has happened in the last week or two?
And popped up ff to the right of where I’m typing this, was this notice. ??.
:;;:: "Let others join the conversation

This topic is clearly important to you – you’ve posted more than 12% of the replies here.

*It could be even better if you got other people space to share their points of view, too. Can you invite them over" ??
****OH"!!!, Ok!. So I better invite any of you over to the conversation.
If anybody still have any of the pictures of the good old days please repost some of them. Like the old backhoe trenching on top of the mountain. Or the skid loader tunnel leading into the side of the mountain shaft, bringing out material a bucket at a time. Or some of the wall sampling they did inside those old tunnels.
They were fun to look at back then. Might be a bit cheerful seeing some of those again. So thats it for now. I’d better get off here and let somebody else share this space… LOL

1 Like

WItnessing another gold run over 1640 this morning. Cordoba what’s the word??

Anyone going to the PDAC Match 1-4 to see if these guys will be present?

I was just going to say the same “at 1600.00 gold where are these guys?”

2 Likes

Either waiting on Hochschild to get to work or waiting on a deal so they can get Les/JJ cleared out, or both.

In the meantime, shares are on sale at your local Walmart. If you’re in at 8 cents, why not help yourself?

1 Like

The sentiment is so bad for this, don’t see much action until $2000+ gold + Hochschild work and results.
Converted my IRA holdings to a Roth. My only pro to this investment per the $45k cost to a $3000 cost to convert. Almost like a lottery ticket right now. Not sure if I win or not.
Tom

1 Like

Gold rolling again this morning 1680. Nice to see our property is gaining value, but unfortunately no progress in cashing it in. Cordoba where are you?

3 Likes

By request, a new topic has been created for discussion of the global health issues effect on the markets.

AUMC now has a yield sign on the OTC. When are these jokers going to act like business men and run this company in a professional manner.

1 Like

Probably never…

Some rich powerful people collect bottles of expensive wines, Romance-Conti’s Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon. Or 25 year old bottles of Macallan Scotch. Some collect Ferrari 275 GTB;s , Astro Martin DBR1’s or a Bugatti La Voter Norie.
Some own castles such as Ashford , Seton. Or estates like
Villia Leopolda.
Some own yachts or sailboats, History Supreme, Streets Of Manaco, Athena, Sea Cloud.
Some own Islands, Ronde Island, Lisbon Island.
Some own parts of mountains, Big Sky Montana, Beverly Hills, Zermatt Switerland, or the Andes in Chile.
I’m among one of those fortunate ones… and so are you.

1 Like

Huh ?
Did you drink all that scotch ?
I don’t understand your post