Auryn/Medinah - 2023 2nd Half General Discussion

Is the DL2 mesothermal vein set a MIRAGE? That’s the question here.

I believe MC is telling the truth - and that he aspires to be a mid-tier producer, based on FACTS. Keep in mind there’s LOTS of potential for personal liability when corporate executives of companies listed on reputable exchanges lie - not that I believe MC has anything less than a noble character (I completely trust Wizard’s judgment on this issue).

A mining engineer guided them to the location of the DL2 mesothermal vein set - was that a lie?

Mesothermal vein sets are company makers, no?

Offer sheets from international minerals traders, one with terms - was that a lie too?

Hiring two new directors with major experience - for what, to pay off friends in the business?

Metallurgical tests being run to optimize production - another lie?

The reasonable perspective here is we could have lost EVERYTHING, but now we have a CHANCE, thanks to Wizard and the tenacity of MC - many, many thanks.

I do not believe we will all be rich next week - we will have to grind our way up - but there is LIGHT at the end of the tunnel for us to make out, even for us lowly MDMN shareholders, especially for those of us who in the face of the CONSTANT naysaying and attacks by the usual culprits (who apparently have a different agenda) had the courage to average down.

Have a nice day, everybody - we should get some news “soon” - after at least 10 years, I can wait another month easy.

1 Like

I see conditions normal here at The Mining Play. Carry on.

2 Likes

Wonder what the delay could be on this quarter update?

1 Like

This is the latest a shareholder notification has gone out without given us a heads up that it will be delayed. I expect it to come out in the next few days or them to give us a update why its delayed. We used to get pictures or tweets in between shareholder updates and that has gone quite also. Hope to hear something soon or I will start wondering…

1 Like

Just a WAG - NDA in the works?

1 Like

If that’s the case, they should be able to update us to let us know if there is now an NDA in place.

1 Like

I would think if they are working on getting one together, there would be back and forth on the details, and an announcement of it would wait until it is signed off on and completed. As I said, it’s just a WAG unless we hear otherwise.

4 Likes

If AUMC has actually received any sort of MOU or term sheet an NDA would have preceded those events by several weeks. You start with an NDA before there is any enagement and/or disclosure of senstive material. That is the standard chronology of steps to advance any preliminary discussions/interest.

3 Likes

My take, if we were going to be getting bad news it would have happened already. Those metallurgical tests couldn’t be taking this long. So, I believe something else is brewing - like maybe they’re under an NDA which may conclude soon. To date, they’ve been pretty darned punctual about issuing the quarterly reports.

4 Likes

They should be notifying us of any results, developments, revenues etc. They put positive things out there but then no follow through.
Too much speculation comes from lack of shareholders kept in the loop.

3 Likes

Maybe We are waiting for some news from somebody? BRICS Nations Working on Creating New Currency to Be Discussed at Next Leaders Summit: Report – Economics Bitcoin News

Perhaps this could better have been addressed in a different thread to get a conversation more pertinent to what is occurring. The Gold/currency war is affecting the dollar as the reserve currency for International trade. (see FWIW - Focus on Global Economy thread)

1 Like

Just from where I’m standing, MC probably has a HUGE decision to make. My bet is he’s juggling an off-take agreement (maybe) with exclusivity, versus a potential JV on one of the porphyries, both with VERY favorable financial terms which would enable MC to (1) immediately pay back his loan, and (2) finance purchase of equipment for the DL2 (etc.). Assuming the metallurgical reports are back, seems to me that a LOT of number-crunching and posturing and negotiating could be taking place. It’s not like MC to be delaying a quarterly report. If it was just the normal “things are progressing as planned”, then it would have already happened by now. Just a wild guess here.

I am with you, something positive is delaying the update. Good volume would definitely confirm this speculation.

1 Like

L.O.L …

Yeah, maybe I’m totally off my rocker here, admittedly.

Please feel free to affirmatively say what YOU think will be announced - honestly, I’d like to see it. Your opinion is valuable to me too, whether you believe it or not.

Maybe there isn’t anything to update us on :man_shrugging:

The nothing update would’ve been out the first week of July.

1 Like

I haven’t been following the Santiago weather but a reminder to all it’s snow season on the ADL. That hasn’t been a huge deal in years past but things do seem to slowwwww dowwwwnnnn a bit. At least the production (such that it is) is underground.

Sorry, but it doesn’t take much to put a tweet out that an update has been delayed or will be coming soon. “Stay tuned”.