CDCH - Discussion

That’s what I was asking. I didn’t see the “future interests” part written into the document. I certainly hope it includes future interests. But it did specifically say "all claims NOW owned. So does that “now owned” include claims on option? I hope it does.

Got it, thanks for clarification!

If I have 5% of the shares of company (even a private company) then I have a 5% ownership in everything that company has or gets.

1 Like

“In evaluating the rumored 5%. Look at it this way. If MDMN has 1.5B shares when it’s all said and done, it will represent 6x the outstanding shares of CDCH (250M). Assuming MDMN also receives $100M…we would basically getting an additional 15% vs. cash (5% with 6x less shares= 30%). For those who believe the 15% of AMC is going to be of greater value than the $100M, CDCH represents greater value at these levels (read: fair deal).”

As expected.

2 Likes

I still dont understand. Who is running us now? What was the deal? Who did we sell it to and when?

Geo, it’s quite simple. CDCH shareholders now hold 5% of AMC. Congratulations.

3 Likes

Not a big deal at all, but now that we are getting everything together under one umbrella, is it still needed to have two separate treads for CDCH and MDMN?

We CDCH investors are now part of AMC and soon MDMN will be as well.

Finally, we should all be under one umbrella JMHO.

It’s nice to hear that they don’t seem highly interested in seeking out new properties and that all profits from AMC will be divvied out.

On the CDCH site, to be able to email you apparently need : Captcha

When I try to send an email i.e. CONTACT US, I get this error :smile:

To use CAPTCHA, you need Really Simple CAPTCHA plugin installed.
Your entered code is incorrect.

There is no CAPTCHA plugin for Firefox that I could find.

Any solutions out there ?

Thanks,
Rod

I’ve searched high and low for the answer to this :

So the BIG question is …

What portion of the outstanding shares of CDC (Sociedad Contractual Minera Cerro Dorado Chile) does the

2,490 shares of CDC returned by JJ represent ???

These were NOT shares of CDCH.

How many shares are outstanding of CDC are outstanding ?

Rod

Rod another way to email them would be to just copy their email address which is located at the bottom of their webpage.and paste it into your email.

I’ve just emailed them asking for some clarity on the CDC share issue. I’ll post anything if I get a reply.

Thanks,

I figured that out eventually, didn’t see it at first.

I emailed the Pat Day at American also.

The announcement states " Return of ownership of CDC to the company". It does not matter what the shares represented in ownership by JJ, we now own 100% of CDC.

“With that in mind however, the Company remains open to the pursuit of additional projects and opportunities, both domestically and internationally, which stand to increase the value of the Company and benefit its many shareholders. In that regard, management, in conjunction with various knowledgeable advisors, will review any such projects as may be presented to the Company. In the event a project is deemed worth pursuing, based on its merits and amount of risk, the Company will explore all feasible funding options outside of any proceeds from the ADL project.”

Does this mean they intend to use shares?

It actually says :

“the purpose of this meeting was to negotiate the return of ownership of CDC to the Company and, as a result of these meetings, 2,490 shares of CDC have been returned to the Company at no additional cost to the Company.”

It doesn’t state that full ownership was returned. The shares could represent 1% or 50%. Unless we know the # of outstanding shares of CDC, we won’t know what ownership CDCH has.

Rod

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter. The shares of AMC were delivered in the name of CDCH, the USA company. CDC now is an empty shell in Chile. CDCH owns the shares in AMC.

4 Likes

Kevin;

I’m not sure where you are getting this info. Except that AURYN now owns the properties. If JJ was left with shares of MMC then he must have also received shares in AURYN or some other compensation (CDCH has no other real assets & would AURYN give JJ some cash ?, doubtful but possible). If JJ did receive shares in AURYN, then (most of) those should really belong to CDCH.

I hope you are right that CDCH received 100% ownership of CDC, but why on earth would JJ give away something for nothing ?

CDCD inching it’s way towards a penny again this morning. On some decent volume. Well decent volume compared to the daily average volume. Anyway, I sure like seeing that.

It would be nice if the Days would clear up the ownership issue so we could get a better grasp on the value of the company and how much of the 5% AMC is actually ours. I haven’t heard back yet. I assume you also haven’t heard anything yet Rod?