Cerro/Medinah/Auryn- 2018 Q1 General Discussion 🌄

I was thinking Millenial for sure
Boomers, Gen Xers and Millenials all got screwed so far by that POS Les

Lol… All I can is ouch

Dentman, Animal House was a classic… Some didn’t get it and as rgver mentioned some to young to want to :yum:

1 Like

I’m afraid to say this, but I need about 2 more weeks to get back in MDMN. Sold some for year end loss. However, you didn’t notice my selling, you won’t notice my buying… ha ha.

Les is not a respecter of generations. Have to give him that.

You are too kind. Les trashed countless lives! I wonder if he knows or even understands what happened to Bernie madoff’s family as a result. Especially his son.

1 Like

Don’t know who you’re responding to. My point was he was equally unethical to ALL. Still makes him a crook and a thief. Doesn’t change that.

1 Like

Are we certain we will be seeing a quarterly report from CDCH?

It is a requirement to remain in good standing.
More properly, the next required report is the more inclusive annual report.

1 Like

Thank you easy! So that should be out by March 31st?

Question does anyone think Auryn CDCH is producing already and not telling us shareholders and pocketing the proceeds? We have no eyes on the mountain to verify what’s happening and no news in a year is suspect

Any suggestions would be appreciated:
My wife’s roth account with Stiffel has never lifted the restrictions on mdmn.
They sent me a fee notice for maintenance and I suggested closing the account and sending my wife the certificates via request to Transfer Agent.

Stiffel wanted $250 to do so and then dropped to $70, saying that is what the T.A. charges. Is that fee true??,… and if so what stock would / could they issue-- cdch or mdmn or possibly hold until the merger into cdch. I have a call to T.A. ( Are the Day brothers still acting as T.A.'s??)
I will post any answers if anyone is interested, but would also like possible suggestions.
thanks,
Peter

The market hit 26k today and looks like it will continue to go up.
I sold AMGN at 64 to buy Mdmn. AMGN now at 190. Sold Msft at 26 to buy more Mdmn MSFT now at 90
Sold Csco at 16 to buy Mdmn and Csco now at 40
I was stupid looking back but made those decisions because I bought into Les’s lies.
Les, if you read this board, I would personally like to extend you an invitation to MI. Don’t buy a return flight though you POS

1 Like

I’m not sure anyone except les has made a lot of money so far.
I can think of dozens of investments that I’ve missed due to MDMN. the opportunity cost has been great with this one. Don’t know if it will ever be worth it now.

I chalk it up to an expensive lesson. Very expensive.

The $70.00 is the Transfer agents fee. Patrick Day is still the transfer agent. His Brother Christopher is no longer with the business. You will receive a MDMN certificate, as Auryn has not declared a date of record for the swap of shares. You will be able to swap your MDMN cert for a CDCH cert when Auryn and CDCH settle up. If you can hold off until then you would receive a CDCH cert.The problem then will be that I do not believe that any brokerage will take penny stock certs anymore.

2 Likes

Thanks for taking time to reply. It’s my hope that Auryn will become more than a penny stock and firms will take the certs once that happens. Best of luck to all ( at least those still alive).

2 Likes

I guess we’d all better be prepared for the RS consolidating the capital structure that will precede our valuation to a high enough level to move up to a higher tier or exchange!

The remaining AURYN shareholders now own 95% of the issued and outstanding shares of Cerro. These shares have a one-year restriction on them. AURYN will work with its shareholders to convert their AURYN stock to CDCH stock.

What is AURYN’s strategy regarding release of news during the 1 year restriction - does an additional restriction apply after shares held in MDMN are converted to CDCH shares? Is there a restriction after the shares are converted, or will they be free-trading immediately upon conversion? Only those currently holding CDCH will be able to trade those shares (if there is a restriction common to dividend shares). Does it make sense for AURYN to release much news other than what appears in the CDCH quarterly filings? Once MDMN shareholders have shares converted with a date of record, MDMN will be an empty shell with little or no value.
Will all value be held in mostly restricted CDCH shares at that point, or will all shares be free-trading?

1 Like

It would be nice to have answers to those questions. So far just a shell game which we’ve seen for years.
When do we get the shares? This needs to become real.

4 Likes

From your mouth to God’s ears…It’s finally Showtime…And I am not talking about the Lakers…

That’s the reason that I hope Medinah corporate holds, once received, the CDCH shares until the restriction can be removed and then issues them as a dividend without restriction. By waiting to issue the CDCH shares, MDMN shares can continue to trade during that time with the real time value of the future CDCH dividend pending.

EXample: If MDMN takes possession of CDCH restricted shares on 1 March 2018 the restriction is available for removal on 1 March 2019. MDMN announces on 1 March 2018 a CDCH ex-dividend date of 1 April 2019 of .558 shares of un-restricted CDCH shares for each share of MDMN and a dividend date of 10 April 2019.

Using this example MDMN could trade based on real time value of CDCH while waiting for the ex-dividend date and Medinah Corporate could, during March 2019, have the restriction removed before issuing the CDCH dividend which would then be free-trading once it landed in your brokerage account.

2 Likes

I don’t see an advantage to this scenario as it delays the time that significant news may be released while shares are held in corporate hands. Announcing an ex-dividend date a year in advance is not realistic. What I would prefer to see is AURYN assistant a transfer of CDCH restricted shares into individual MDMN shareholder’s accounts as quickly as possible. All 7B CDCH shares should become free trading (no restriction) around Dec, 15, 2018, or shortly after. Any transfer to individual accounts needs to occur prior to that date. Ideally, significant news from the AURYN mining side should await until after transfer has occurred to individual accounts and shares have the restriction lifted, IMO.
How much news will shareholders receive prior to the transfer to individual accounts? If significant news is released prior to the transfer to individual accounts, only those currently holding CDCH shares (fewer than 350M free-trading in OS) will be trading on any good news released. The major news flow will come after the RS consolidating the capital structure correction and the move to a higher tier or exchange that is accompanied by a name change.
A final thought … does MDMN corporate already have a claim to it’s portion of CDCH restricted shares?
If so, when will distribution to individual accounts occur?

1 Like