MDMN - 2016-02-29 Weekly Discussion

So we are 90 days from ore being processed. I can live with that.

2 Likes

Wizard

What was the date of the article?

Published today, March 2, 2016.

Thanks

So reality about what we have starts to really unfold early June at the latest. My guess is a little earlier

The discussion was not about Doc buying to instill confidence but rather L&G’s insinuation that it could have been Doc who might either be selling or have some involvement with someone who was and how much lack of confidence that would instill.

Here’s a cleaner copy of the article, including the front page which references the article on page 6.

Masglas_Article_2016-03-02.pdf (1.2 MB)

1 Like

Great find Wizard
Perhaps we’ll see Auryn update to follow this up
Can someone please send that link to NITE, CDEL, etc

1 Like

Do you really think that’s something MDMN should PR? MDMN isn’t even mentioned.

Just add it to your due diligence file and recognize we’re still a little early to what should be a very rocking party some day!

2 Likes

I can find a way to live with this quote:

If, in fact, the AURYN Mining Chile team “is in front of a new Porphyry Copper system and this new discovery is opening the cretaceous porphyry belt to the south of Llahuin and Andacollo porphyries on the IV region in Chile . . .” Then Medinah Minerals shareholders are in for one exciting end to this long story and the glorious beginning of a new one!

3 Likes

I deleted my post, since I discovered the article was the same as the one posted on Auryn’s website only with a slightly different translation. Sorry!

Didn`t Les told Mike we woulg get the $100M very soon?

It seems pretty idiotic to assume that they won’t!

2 Likes

How hard would it have been for Medinah to tell Auryn you want to explore and start processing ore on our properties you have to pay $$ before you can do anything. Even a good faith deposit of 20 million and when you decide to Excersise we will put that money towards the 100 million. I’m sure they can get there hands on 20 million and I guarantee you the shareholders will be happy and we wouldn’t be looking at a SP of .0161

1 Like

If there is no provision in the option agreement for the $100million to increase as drilling results prove up more value in the mountain and we know the 15% is fixed, then there is no reason for Auryn to cut a check until the deadline for exercise. Unless, our BOD in the negotiations for the early production negotiated ( hopefully ) a revised deadline for the exercise of the option or something that benefits us shareholders!

1 Like

Yes, they are aware of the disconnect, but that is a two-edged sword - they could also be trying to use the opportunity to low-ball us. However, all evidence points to management either standing their ground by not allowing the low-ball or Auryn simply deciding to take it one step at a time buying shares (who’s buying all those shares besides brecciaboy?) or possibly an Agreement between the parties as to just how and when things will happen (i.e. not too fast).

As for the Wiz’s blog, why not form the W-z Promotion Com, Inc.? In the past, objections to do-it-yourself shareholder promotion have been grounded in the lack of substantive news and the prospect of being deemed a pump and dump scheme. I think we’ve had all the substantive news an exploration company can have without dangling it in peoples’ faces (if you know what I mean). There’s nothing illegal about publishing the TRUTH, which is all any of us want. Anybody have any know-how/connections in the public relations area? We could have one “professional” (who is subject to a fiduciary duty) form the company, collect money from willing participants (with an Agreement not to disclose to any third party), and provide accountings - and another to work with him/her regarding public relations issues/know-how.

2 Likes