MDMN - 2016-02-29 Weekly Discussion

yes, in regards to the drone, this is what I have been able to find out. The Chilean Civil Aeronautic head hates drones and there is no commercial use. Does not mean that there are not hobbyist that would help me. I have an active inquiry, but imo, it will take a couple of months to put together a solid deal.

One of the bigger restrictions is that the operator fly the drone further than 500 meters from the controller. Meaning the operator has to be on the ADL property. I may need to consider getting AMC approval to do the flyover, will decide later.

lastly, I am not really familiar with the property and was hoping that Mike Gold, Doc and CHG would provide the coordinates for the flyover. Also, it will be just a video recording and was hopeful that I could dub in some verbal narrative from MG, Doc, and CHG to give some context to what we are looking at.

MG didn’t seem too enthused about it, but will address with all parties once I can get a droner to agree to terms. The person needs to be local as foreigners bringing in drones are having a hard time geting through customs.

Will continue to persue and the timing (2 months) may be better as we can fly over early production.

3 Likes

I doubt very much that Auryn would give permission to be spied on! Also the distance that you would have the fly the drone is further than all but commercial varieties could fly originating from off the property.

A better bet would be to hitch a ride on a small plane that overflies the Alto and take some video or have them do it and sell you the video for a set fee.

Per Youtube search on Lipangue…it appears that there is a small airport in Lampa that has ultralights etc that students take off from or otherwise originate from there…and it is very short flight to the mountain.

4 Likes

Has anyone been able to figure out what the 60 million shares traded recently was about??? Any speculation now that the smoke has cleared, and we are back to normal volume???

Yeah that there down about 15% ($200,000) on paper

A post was merged into an existing topic: CDCH - Discussion

Hi John,

I have to admit your comment “the mountain isn’t worth $100Mil today” is quite intriguing. Granted you concede “there is value in the mountain” but what brings you to say it’s not worth the $100Mil yet?

Is it only because it doesn’t produce any cash flow, yet? Is it because the porphyry deposit at Pegaso Nero has not been proven with 100% certainty? And what about the “bonanza” of gold and early production opportunities? Don’t they carry any value at all?

Furthermore, do you agree with Kevin’s hypothesis in his blog where he states that confirmation of the porphyry deposit will be the trigger to the option exercising?

I would appreciate it if you could elaborate a bit and I would also like the intervention of CHG, Doc, MG expressing their opinions on the points above.

LG, this investment has you totally “Spun Out” it appears. You need to get a grip. Remember this is just an investment. It is not a Life or Death situation. Maybe you have some call option date approaching, I don’t know. But these things are out of your control, so let them go, sit back and watch as it all proceeds forward.

I’m confident, allowing Auryn to go after early production opportunities under the conditions agreed to, is probably the right thing to do. In the long run all MDMN share holders will be well taken care of IMHO.

We have news expected to be coming from Auryn and we have drilling and assays to wait on. It seems the more they explore the Mountain, the more good things they are finding. At the end of the day, Auryn will have to pay cash to own any part of the ADL.

For a mining company to succeed it needs capital, expertise, and a worthwhile property.

MDMN has had a worthwhile property for a long time. Unfortunately they have never had any real capital, nor have they had any expertise. For twenty years the property has been fragmented and under control of people who were either

a) more interested in mining investors through the public markets than mining the mountain, or
b) overvalued the land while devaluing capital and expertise

AMC has come along with capital and expertise. It has taken them quite some time and an incredible amount of patience to work with the parties of MDMN who want to monetize the mountain rather than monetize investors or over-value the land.

It is not AMC’s fault that MDMN squandered the property through 3 or 4 companies and hundreds of millions of shares. Nobody should expect them to devalue what they’re brining to the table to make up for the dilution we’ve suffered with MDMN, CDCH, NUOCO, etc.

I, for one, am very thankful that we have someone who was able to finally breakthrough and get this to the point where we may actually get a return over the next couple of years.

Lord knows how many times I’ve had that nauseous feeling that comes with thinking you flushed almost every excess penny you’ve worked for down the toilet. Since the time AMC announced their consolidation of NUOCO, Cerro, and Caren, I have not had those anxious feelings. MDMN is the last piece of the puzzle and it’s fully under option with a contract all of us are free to read. There is no NDA, no sidebar agreements, it’s all out in the public.

Drill the ADL, exercise the option, and ring the cash register! That’s what will happen over the next 6-18 months. (moo)

For those who cannot wait that long, I truly am sorry. I’ve waited almost 20 years. God willing, I’m not going to falter at the last.

8 Likes

You misstate this. There is no “allowing” anything. AMC owns the Caren and Fortuna claims. They have no obligation to MDMN at all with respect to those claims. And as they have stated, the revenue for those claims will supplement the exercise of the MDMN option agreement.

2 Likes

Whatever, there is no mistake there. These parties have been negotiating for sometime now. And the sum total of all those negotiations have brought us to where we are today with each party allowing the other party certain concessions so all can and will continue forward. Believe me, It’s All Good!

Nite is showing 999,999 shares for sale @ .017, why not round up to 1 M ?

Lol He could of sold them at .021 2 weeks ago

Looks like NITE drop its offer to .0165

A few online brokers set a max share transaction at 999,999

Thanks I was not aware of that!

I place an order to buy 100,000 shares at the asked of .0165 and it showed up as being immediately executed in my brokerage account, but it did not show up on the level two screen and it did not reduce the size of the offer.

There was also a 240K trade at the ask that did not reduce the ask size as NITE lowered his 990K to .0165.

1 Like