MDMN - 2016-02-29 Weekly Discussion

I place an order to buy 100,000 shares at the asked of .0165 and it showed up as being immediately executed in my brokerage account, but it did not show up on the level two screen and it did not reduce the size of the offer.

There was also a 240K trade at the ask that did not reduce the ask size as NITE lowered his 990K to .0165.

1 Like

I guess my level 2 is having some problems, since your level two does show my trade at 10.12.03 ( 3,192 and 96,808 shares), where mine does not… In any case either Nite is being front run by BMAK or they have a lot larger size on the offer than they are showing ,fwiw.

On another note

DUNDEE SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGIES ACHIEVES A GOLD RECOVERY OF 98.8% IN PILOTING CAMPAIGN WITH ENAMI

Dundee Sustainable Technologies Inc. has successfully completed its piloting campaign on gold concentrates provided by Empresa Nacional de Mineria Chile (ENAMI) using DST’s proprietary technology.

In September, 2015, DST received two tonnes of concentrate from ENAMI to be used for piloting (refer to Sept. 23, 2015, press release). The concentrate contained 121 grams per tonne gold, 9.2 per cent copper and a mercury content of 787 grams per tonne. Through controlled oxidation, DST removed 99.7 per cent of the sulphide and 99.6 per cent of the mercury content. The calcine material was then submitted to acid and water leaching, where 99 per cent of the copper was recovered as copper sulphate. DST’s chlorination process that followed achieved a gold recovery of 98.8 per cent and a final gold deposition over silica recovery of 99.8 per cent.

DST is pleased with the results of the piloting phase. This piloting is part of a phased approach established between DST and ENAMI with the objective of implementing a processing facility, utilizing DST’s patented technology, in Chile.

DST and ENAMI will advance toward developing the technical and economic feasibility criteria for the implementation on a commercial scale of the DST process in Chile.

Roberto, This topic has been covered by the likes of CHG, HR and other posters who have taken the time to venture outside of the MDMN bubble and look at comparable companies and valuations. I wouldn’t be invested here if I thought the value of the mountain WILL BE less than $100M in the future but, when it comes to the capital markets, MDMN does not have enough data to support much of a valuation TODAY. Many folks around here, the geo “hobbyists”, who should know better, throw big numbers around (billions of dollar of ore here another billion there).

The “in-situ” value is what matters. Projects with considerable resources (Measured, Indicated, Inferred) are fetching $5-$15 per ounce of gold in ground. Keep in mind, MDMN doesn’t even have a resource so any value assigned to the mountain is derived from old drill holes (Howe) and the more recent drilling/assaying etc. by AMC. WHEN we have a 43-101 and are able to classify/quantify the resource we can begin to throw numbers around but, even if a million ounces are identified (highly unlikely based on the limited drilling) you’re still looking at a exploration/development stage project where $20/oz ($20M) would be more than fair.

While you, the geo hobbyists and I may believe there is considerable upside to the resource (maybe even a WCD) along with additional benefits from early production, the market will demand more to support $100M+ valuation. This goes back to my point on AMC. Assigning a $200M valuation to AMC at this point to determine how many shares we should get in lieu of cash or what percentage CDCH/Nuoco should get is CRAZY. IMHO

6 Likes

Just to add some market context to WCD, look at Prosper Gold, large land holdings, more exploration than the ADL, gold, copper and silver. $5MM market cap

http://www.prospergoldcorp.com/s/Home.asp

http://www.juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner-news/press-releases/652-tsx-venture/pgx/3662-prosper-gold-corp-earns-51-of-star-porphyry-copper-gold-project-northwestern-bc.html#.VtXL5vkrLIU

“Believe me, It’s all good”

Really??? How can you make that statement?

We’ve watched insiders steal shares for worthless properties
We’ve watched insiders sell millions of shares
We’ve watched MM"S play all kinds of games
We’ve been left in the dark by our BOD
Rumors are flying CDCH sold its claims for no cash…of course its been a month and we have not been told the real deal.
We were told they were coming out with a 43-10 (or what ever it’s called) in February…Guess what its March.

We’ve watched the Caren and Nuco claims vanish from MDMN (in my mind stolen). Now we have a respected poster telling us “There is no “allowing” anything. AMC owns the Caren and Fortuna claims.”

But of course its all good. Let’s just all stand up and say “thank you sir, may we have more of the BS”

Its a penny stock, its being run like a penny stock, AMC is contributing to the games being played.

And of course the share price is .0165. We will be lucky to get our money back and break even.

10 Likes

Auryn may have only explored about 10% of the size of all the claims, if even that much, so no one can say anything for sure about valuations of the ADL option without additional data on the rest of the mountain. What we do know is that by exploring about 10% got them interested enough to buyout the Nuoco claims, the Fortuna claims and the Caren claims and will most likely get them to exercise the ADL option sooner than later.

So it is hard to put a measure on anything until we have the complete information that this is definitely a premier world class deposit and probably the last of the the world class deposits. If this is the case I am sure it is worth a lot more than any of us might believe based on the current public information.

2 Likes

“What we do know is that by exploring about 10% got them interested enough to buyout the Nuoco claims, the Fortuna claims and the Caren claims and will most likely get them to exercise the ADL option sooner than later.”

Really Karl, its pretty easy to purchase something with no cash. AMC has very little skin in the game. If they purchased these claims with shares of AMC, then the owners of AMC are pretty smart, and our BOD is pretty stupid.

Let me give you some shares of a company that has little to no value for these claims that are very strategic. Sounds brilliant to me.

2 Likes

I assume you know the complete terms of those acquisitions? I do not, but that does not matter since these were private deals with the exception of Fortuna. They will be spending substantial amount of money on getting them into production. So I have to assume that whatever deal was struct that both parties were happy, with whether it was an on going cashflow from production deal or upfront cash or equity or any combination of the three…

1 Like

None of us know the terms of the deal, because our Bod will not tell us what happened. That’s just great isn’t it.

But I’m sure its all rosy…everything is just going to be great, just ask Baboon.

I’ve ranted enough.

5 Likes

He is on my ignore list so I never read his posts due to his lack in ability to see both sides of a coin. !!!

No skin in the game? Really? Masglas and affiliates own 210 million shares of MDMN at $0.07 to $0.10 a share. They have put anywhere from $5 to $10 million into the project so far. They are ready to put in millions more to prove up the ADL and block out early production opportunities. If the ADL proves out, they’ll put another $100 million into MDMN.

They have capital (which is needed to develop a project.) They have expertise (which is needed to develop a project.) All skin they have put in the game.

MDMN sat with this land for decades and it’s worthless without capital and expertise. Do you think AMC should do all this for free?

Is it AMC’s fault that JJ chose Ulander and spurned Volcan at the perfect time to sell just before the peak cycle in metals?

Was AMC responsible for the hundreds of millions of shares that were issued to JJ and Claro (many of which made their way into the market?)

Was it AMC that defaulted on their contract to purchase JJ and family’s stock?

I dare say they have more skin in the game than any of us.

5 Likes

Are you sure they own 210 million. Maybe they have been the ones selling recently. Do you really know how many shares AMC owns?

5-10 mill in exploration. How do you know they didn’t acquire the Caren and Fortana so they could walk and try to use these properties to recoup their 5-10 mil? I’m not saying they did this, but how do we know?

I do see your logic. If NUCO can steal 85% of its claims be for a couple of mil in exploration, why can’t AMC steal the whole thing for 5-10 mil in exploration?

My point is AMC is as guilty as our bod in keeping us in the dark.

Are you sure they have capital? If they did, why haven’t we seen any yet?

But again its all going to be good. Les, Baboon, Karl, You, all say so, so it must be true.

1 Like

So much for Lester holding onto JJ’s shares. This selling has become a real joke!

Too much selling, no interest in the stock from outsiders.
Looks like we are drifting below a penny.
We are in deep trouble for many months to come.
Les seems to not care about the shareholders.
The question is, did he ever?
We are on our own guys.
If you can hold good for you if can`t sorry for you.

If you go by the public information, yes we know Auryn has purchased 150 M shares at an average price of about .07/share. We also know that they purchased via a private deal 60 M shares at some undisclosed price (maybe…10–…15).

We also know they have assess to capital, since in a blink of the eye they got a $10M credit line to start the exploration work (OPM) That is how smart people do it via Other Peoples Money. If they wanted to walk they would have done it a long time ago. Yes AMC keeps us in the dark to some extent, but they do not have any obligation to us as a private company and our BOD hands are tied contractually on what they can and can not disclose about the ADL property .

I never said all is good, since I can only go by the information I have at hand. But I do agree with the Wizard that without AMC we would be up a creek without a paddle.

1 Like

All these stink bids are not helping our share price either. It allows the MM’s to push the share price down even further wiith little or no resistance. It really SUCKS!!!

1 Like

Someone is benefiting. IMO someone via ETRF has been accumulating shares ever since the big buyer event, regularly showing 300K to 600K on the bid, but patiently waiting for the sellers to come to him/her. Too consistent to be by chance, IMO. If you look at CSTI and CDEL in the same screen captures you can make a similar argument. Two or three of them are regularly bunched together, usually one of them on top of the BID stack. None of them ever showing a default 10,000 BID. If one were the suspicious type one might think there was some type of connection.

1 Like