MDMN - 2016-03-07 Weekly Discussion

I guess I owe Wiz/Kevin an apology then. In explanation, I had no perception that my post contained sarcasm or snarky humor. The “exercise” seems like a waste of time, doing it and analyzing it seems similar to Farmville on Facebook.

Whatever…this board needs to chill

Look, we are all shooting in the dark and trying to make sense of the situation. The census by Wiz, was great and reveling. Why we, as shareholders, need to go through this crap, can only be laid at management’s feet.

Botton line, management is scumbags, and shareholders have to fend for themselves.

It is obvious that les and JJ and their paid minions, screwed shareholders, best we can do is try and recoup something.

4 Likes

Case in point . . . what happened to the 14 million (or was it 18 million) shares of MDMN that NPER had?

NPER is now delisted. Several people have been told by Les Price that NPER no longer has any shares of MDMN. This means they were sold. When were they sold? What was done with the proceeds?

It would have been quite (sl)easy for someone “working” for NPER to create a “services” contract which NPER had to pay. So NPER sold the shares when MDMN was trading at $0.17 to pay the management fees.

Is that what was done? I have absolutely no idea. And I’m not suggesting it is the case. But I do know given the history of NPEC, NPER, MDHM, MDIN, and MDMN that is what many think happened. Because all of the above companies have operated in the shadows (read they don’t file appropriately nor operate with transparency) it leaves us guessing and thinking that we have been played.

Meanwhile, we now have AMC, a private company, disclosing lots of things. The sooner the transition occurs, the better!

14 Likes

Did everyone read all those stock tickers? Those are for real. Wizard has been around so long that he has seen each and everyone of these stock tickers come and go. Your failure to internalize what information he offers is your undoing.

I know, because I have been around nearly as long, and know that he has a good heart, and, has invested considerable energy to help others get out of this nightmare with more than they invested.

Many thanks to Wizard for all he has done, and, all that he continues to do for the MDMN and CDCH shareholders. Peace out.

12 Likes

I didn’t yet. But probably will. Just haven’t had time to click on the link and start filling out the questionaire. Maybe this weekend.

If you’re a census participant, please respond to this poll.

1 Like

Remember in Canada the court has found Les guilty of fraud, and not allowed to practise his profession. So may-be nothing has changed. moo

1 Like

Relax. I’m pretty certain when things come to a close there will be answers sought out.

Do you have any details on the conviction, when, where, how much?

It’s easily available on I-hub. Some there have it on speed dial.

While some here (or currently on hiatus) will argue that all actions from the past, including those a quarter of a century old, have everything to do with the here and now I will suggest that this subject has nothing to do with how this process and Auryn will move forward.

3 Likes

Don, i somewhat agree with you, however, I am sure Les was intimately involved in the the 165 million shares being deposited into Cede right after JJ’s conversion of preferred to common.

1 Like

While I’m not “sure he was intimately involved” I would agree that he was “likely” either involved or knowledgeable in some way. More of current day interest is the rumor that he now has some kind of control of some or all of those JJ/JJjr conversion shares that is satisfying Auryn that they are now locked down from trading. To that end, if Auryn is satisfied then I’m satisfied.

Thank you Kevin for going to PDAC and taking the time, too write out your thoughts and observations. Mucho Gracias

3 Likes

Kevin,

Thanks for a great summary on your meeting with Maurizio Cordova up in Toronto. What I really took note of was his preexisting relationships with as many major miners as you related to me when I first debriefed you on your trip. Most mining entrepreneurs in his shoes want to maintain CONTROL of a project like this as long as they can while the NPV of the deposit grows often in a parabolic fashion. Once the NPV starts to plateau out then it makes sense to sell a few points of the action at these new elevated valuation levels in order to raise money for things like CAPEX or maybe even funding the Medinah purchase price.

The grades being encountered in the Caren adits have to be a godsend for AMC in their quest to develop the entire mountain with as little borrowed money and as low of a cost of capital as possible. I’ve seen over the years what high grade near surface early production opportunities can do while acting as a catalyst for an overall project. These early production opportunities will no doubt also gain attention from the big boys including the “royalty streamers”.

When you zoom out and look at the overall mountain, however, I still think it’s the Pegaso Nero that’s going to continue to draw the attention from the big boys. Confirming that a discovery has actually extended a well known belt of porphyries i.e. Chile’s Coastal Range’s “Early Cretaceous Porphyry Belt” doesn’t happen very often. In AMC’s press release you noticed how they carefully listed 4 parameters describing their conviction in this extension.

I highly suspect that one or two strategically placed drill holes into the Cu/Mo porphyry will result in a knee jerk reaction by the industry so starved for a massive deposit with early production opportunities in a geopolitically safe environment with an infrastructure to die for. Medinah’s post-option exercising 15% stake as well as the 5% stakes of both Nuoco and Cerro are typically provided with an exit strategy option that may or may not be taken. It’s refreshing to receive the confirmation that we have drawn the attention of some of the big boys and that AMC already has a working relationship with them.

With their share ownership in Medinah they could play the role of a highly incentivized “broker” to seek out generous expressions of interest from this community. A transaction like this could also provide AMC with a portion of their CAPEX commitments from their profits on their Medinah share investment.

http://aurynblog.com/pdac-trip-part-1-maurizio-cordova/

19 Likes

Excellent read Wizard very enlightening.
Thank you for sharing your time, efforts and results.

2 Likes

Many thanks, Kevin. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this project.

2 Likes

Thanks Wizard…A breath of fresh air for sure…A MUST read for all shareholders!!!

2 Likes

No ,It was much higher when I first bought in…