MDMN - 2016-04-04 Weekly Discussion

Thanks Baldy…Thanks Wiz…A long day… I hope we see this news on the wire tomorrow…It can’t hurt…Like it or not, we are finally moving forward…

1 Like

Not the dream but I would be ecstatic at this point. Maybe we get lucky if gold goes to $2k to help
TDK

Any guesses on what tomorrow will bring??? SP up or down??? Volume high or low??? I know everyone will be watching!!!

All countries are adding reserves, at these low, sir pressed prices. Article states Fed has Fort Knox filled to rescue the US dollar.
Per Article…our knight in shining “gold” armour?

Upon quick review, the Federal Reserve today looks like a really bad hedge fund with leverage of roughly 100:1. However, Jim made a discovery in the Fed’s balance sheet, revealing a treasure trove of gold at Fort Knox and West Point worth a staggering $300,000,000,000!
Adding $300 Billion to the Fed’s capital account reduces Fed leverage from 100-to-1 to a much more respectable 12-to-1, the capital ratio for most well-capitalized banks. This hidden asset is more than enough to absorb the mark-to-market losses on the bond portfolio when they arise.

As usual, there are many questions that come with the news of the day, but at least we know that a more-than-two-decade era of bullshit from a group of incompetent, deceitful morons is over. Mostly. Maybe. (My sincere empathy goes out to those who are finally realizing what kind of, ehem, “men” are at the head of this investment). For those of you still appreciative of JJ and LP for doing shareholders the “favor” of stringing them along with countless lies, congratulations, you’re officially hopeless.

Of course, the game ain’t over yet. It’s just perfect for this investment that even when we are finally told our prize, we still have absolutely no idea what we’ve won! I’m not sure whether to offer congratulations or condolences to you all, so maybe when/if we ever find out I’ll come back and clarify. To those of you who invested here because of anything I may have ever said to you, please accept my most humble apologies. I will not repeat the same mistake again. Now I’m off to continue living my life without 90% of the burden of wondering what will come of my 1.3 million dollar investment.

(Someone please slap a “dunce” sticker on my back and hit my ass with the door on my way out).

Thank you. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Well said TR. It is sad that , as you say, we still do not know what or if we have really won.
Some comment from Brecciaboy would really be appreciated .

Somebody posted that in the new option deal we were supposedly going to receive a “minimum” (there’s that word again) of $25 Million for the 85% upon exercise. Maybe something came up during negotiations that made them willing to give up that $25 Million? Maybe they were of the opinion that an additional $50 Million for 5% within 5 years was such a good deal they were WILLING to forego the $25 Million at this point. The logical extension of that argument is that $50 Million is only a fraction of the true value of 5%, as people don’t really invest $50 Million in something to sell it for $51 Million - too much risk involved there. So, maybe one could reason that 5% is really “worth” say $100 Million to a major - which could also mean the other 25% we will own outright when this deal is done could be worth $500 Million at this point.

1 Like

Please. Ray was lied to. Plain and simple. Stop with the foolishness. We don’t need any more of it on this board.

11 Likes

I’m thinking for once I have a lot of clarity on this investment. And as the Wiz keeps pointing out a lot less risk. The only reason we have no idea what we’ve won is we don’t know definitively what the mountain holds. There’s really no reason to get emotional about that or cast dispersion at anyone. It’s just a function of drilling and mining to see whats there finally.

Edited to note - that’s not directed at you TR just a general observation.

So, you really think Les told Ray $25 Million minimum to get current shareholders to remain in this stock for another month? That’s a good one.

I didn’t say why LP told Ray that. I don’t know why LP says half the things he says or whether or not Ray portrays the details accurately. All I can say is I have had 18 years of it. At times the substance and details are grossly inaccurate. Other times they are accurate but misleading. Sometimes they are spot on. In this last case it was grossly inaccurate. Lying? Confabulation? I don’t know. Call it what you will.

2 Likes

BTW, for those who don’t know what confabulation is, take a read. It’s possible this is the case as well. I have no idea.

3 Likes

This comment might be more idiotic than your $50 price target.

7 Likes

For what it’s worth, I am now reading this article. I’ll leave it to the astute reader to figure out why. (@TradeRich, hold the door, I’m right behind you!) :smile:

Hey Wiz, to commenurate your 18th year of being in MDMN, here is the top 100 songs from 1998

Janet Jackson, Will Smith, Back Street Boys…

3 Likes

There you go lying again - but then again nobody around here cares.

http://www.mining.com/chile-helping-miners-to-stay-afloat-but-threat-of-labour-reform-lower-copper-prices-loom/

What is Chile presenting at PDAC 2016?

Chile is looking to boost mining exploration by offering interested parties to partner up with the national mining company (ENAMI) to turn at least ten specific projects into producing mines in the medium-term.

According to official figures, about 59% of Chile’s territory has not been permitted yet, which offers interesting opportunities for exploration and exploitation.

He managed to keep you and the baboon here all this time, didn’t he?

5 Likes

You said Les “lied, pure and simple.” Yes, you said it.

Any time you’d like to share your thoughts on his motives for lying, feel free - I’m all ears. I’ll remind you he is a shareholder just like us.

I did not buy into this stock or stay here because of Les Price, Baboon, or (gasp) even YOUR brilliant remarks - are you a member of the Mensa Society? I actually had a client/friend who owned it who asked me to study it for him. I did so, and decided to pull the trigger myself about 6 months later. The reason I bought, even after having dealt with Canadian promoters before, is because I was (and still am) convinced the mountain is chock full of mineralization and its proximity to nearby infrastructure. Having had experience with Vancouver/Toronto exchange stocks and their management, I was well-prepared for what has transpired. I understand some people have been stunned by this phenomenon, but with experience they will learn that’s what happens with these types of stocks.