MDMN - 2016-04-18 Weekly Discussion

Unfortunately, the Days (I assume that it is they that own the
500,000 preferred shares) will have 1,000x500,000 = 500 Million votes
compared to the 285,833,350 votes for ‘regular’ shareholders.

Which means that they have 63.6% of the votes. SIMPLE MAJORITY CARRIES THE VOTES !

Sorry folks, we’re out of the picture again !

Rod

Just as other posters here, I have no direct knowledge on how Medinah and AMC went about negotiating their current MOU and what the ultimate contract will read. However, I continue to remember the words provided to us by Volcan the poster and the information found in some of AMC’s updates. The history of the last year has demonstrated that AMC did have a performance/results based plan and they have continued moving forward on it and modifying it as results dictated. They appear to have very possibly found a way to both fund the mining operation and satisfy their partners, including Medinah, in moving forward toward their ultimate assumed goal of developing a world class mine. (or at least a really big one.) Some here have suggested that the BOD had the power to demand certain considerations from AMC and Medinah should have walked if AMC did not meet those demands. Other’s act as if Medinah had no control and simply had to lay down while AMC dictated their demands. Neither of these cases would be negotiations.

What many here fail to consider is that true negotiations require a minimum of two parties coming to an agreement where each party has something the other wants. Successful negotiations require that both parties conclude those negotiations with give and take to the point where both parties walk away satisfied that they each got the best deal available based on conditions that resulted in the agreement made. Successful negotiations for all parties is seldom through “power bargaining” but rather it is successfully accomplished while both parties remain focused on strategically working to accomplish a common goal.

In this case we have a situation where both parties, Medinah and AMC, share the same primary goal. Insure the property is developed to prove up the property as a great wealth of value and convert that value into a great wealth of profit.

If both parties, as partners, did set down with that goal as primary then the rest of the task would/should be easy. Simply come to an agreement where both sides of the table found a way to meet the primary goal under conditions that they all could live with.

I am encouraged when I read within Medinah’s update statements like "Asset Holding Company", “All percentage cash flows”, "will be disseminated to MDMN by AURYN Mining Chile", “on a quarterly basis”, “possibility of issuing cash dividends”, “initiating share buy-back programs”, “Medinah shareholders will share”, “free-carried ADL production revenues”, and “for many, many years to come.”

Personally, I’m hopeful that Medinah was telegraphing the future and all of the positives within their statements found in that update.

I understand that my hope could be misplaced, but if I’m going to look forward to anything other than success then there would be no reason for me to be here as a shareholder.

8 Likes

Would Mdmn be able to pull a R/S like Cdch is doing?

deleted by poser

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: CDCH - Discussion

Was the shareholder update for April 5th, rewritten on the Medinah website? I hardly go there anymore. It just seems more detailed than I first remembered…

Interesting the Cerro meeting is the week following the mdmn meetings. To call a meeting on such short notice suggests to me something significant cant is about to happen.
Hope so anyways

Thanks for all who click on relevant ads – just had to make another payment for hosting. Your help covers it.

2 Likes

Have learned some interesting things in those ads. But I wasn’t sure how to answer the question I got when I clicked on the big giant rock grinder…
Was I ready to buy or just needing a bit more info to decide? :fearful:

Good idea. Will do that.

1 Like

the forces are lining up like giant tired offensive and defensive lines for the final play in Q4 from the 5 yard line to win/lose the Super Bowl.

It will be interesting to see what happens once the travel week results are announced.

3 Likes

I don’t think it changed, the Medinah release just had a lot more details (which some folks question) than the Auryn release you probably read first. @mangelsen

Thanks Cabezon…You are correct. I had only read Auryn’s news release, and did not even bother to read Medinah’s. I must admit, it was probably the most thorough update they ever had…

Fascinating articles and Ted Talk – explains a lot about my life in MDMN over the last two decades.

“The miracle of your mind isn’t that you can see the world as it is. It’s that you can see the world as it isn’t.”

3 Likes

Again, we ask you what has changed since your optimistic interview in Toronto that is now producing your negativity?

Why would that post give you reason to think my optimistic view from my interview in Toronto has changed? All I said was it explains a lot about my life in MDMN over the last 20 years.

Did you read the articles and watch the TED talk? Maybe that would help. Maybe it won’t.

Welcome to MDMN Land