MDMN - 2016-04-18 Weekly Discussion

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: CDCH - Discussion

Was the shareholder update for April 5th, rewritten on the Medinah website? I hardly go there anymore. It just seems more detailed than I first remembered…

Interesting the Cerro meeting is the week following the mdmn meetings. To call a meeting on such short notice suggests to me something significant cant is about to happen.
Hope so anyways

Thanks for all who click on relevant ads – just had to make another payment for hosting. Your help covers it.

2 Likes

Have learned some interesting things in those ads. But I wasn’t sure how to answer the question I got when I clicked on the big giant rock grinder…
Was I ready to buy or just needing a bit more info to decide? :fearful:

Good idea. Will do that.

1 Like

the forces are lining up like giant tired offensive and defensive lines for the final play in Q4 from the 5 yard line to win/lose the Super Bowl.

It will be interesting to see what happens once the travel week results are announced.

3 Likes

I don’t think it changed, the Medinah release just had a lot more details (which some folks question) than the Auryn release you probably read first. @mangelsen

Thanks Cabezon…You are correct. I had only read Auryn’s news release, and did not even bother to read Medinah’s. I must admit, it was probably the most thorough update they ever had…

Fascinating articles and Ted Talk – explains a lot about my life in MDMN over the last two decades.

“The miracle of your mind isn’t that you can see the world as it is. It’s that you can see the world as it isn’t.”

3 Likes

Again, we ask you what has changed since your optimistic interview in Toronto that is now producing your negativity?

Why would that post give you reason to think my optimistic view from my interview in Toronto has changed? All I said was it explains a lot about my life in MDMN over the last 20 years.

Did you read the articles and watch the TED talk? Maybe that would help. Maybe it won’t.

Welcome to MDMN Land

Yes, exactly that post. Thanks.

Is this the calm before the storm?

Real constructive post, lean, ought to do wonders in helping the share price.

3 Likes

Photo is he wrong with his assement? .0139 no volume

2 Likes