MDMN - 2016-05-16 Weekly Discussion

I’m sure the offer was above 5 cents at some point but when you stall as your stock implodes a lot of leverage is lost. Especially when one is in need of $$. Keep in mind, based on market action, Claro was selling shares at less than 3 cents. Additionally, if AMC bought shares from JJ at 5, 7, 10 cents why wouldn’t they buy shares in the open market until they reached that same price point? I’ll drop the subject and avoid further speculation but I wouldn’t count on the disclosure of JJ’s sale price as being supportive of the stock.

2 Likes

Can we just move forward?
This is a totally non-productive discussion.
AURYN/MASGLAS is moving forward and shareholders should as well.

14 Likes

Here is a survey suggestion…
What will be the sp at the AGM? Love to hear the guesstimates on this!!!

I am personally sick of hearing about bod and Les Speak. RIP dammit, it’s why we are where we are!! And we can’t change the past. Live for the future and AMC!!

TDK

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: CDCH - Discussion

There is PM provided.
Perhaps it would be a better forum if more posters used PM instead of hanging their dirty laundry up for all to see while stinking up the room.
:zipper_mouth:

1 Like

I thought it was obvious/well known but perhaps I should point out that it appears most of Claro’s shares were sold to Masglas/Auryn along with Juan’s…not in the open market as we were thinking. (They disappeared for awhile offshore but the brokerage firm was ultimately able to send back the certs to Claro.)

As I have said before, if it has been said on this board then it must be true, rumors, logic and sensibilities go right out the window… The fact is we don’t have the facts, so the spins must be true!
I haven’t seen one yet… Waiting

They didn’t really disappear…just not reported when they dropped below the reporting threshold. I believe Juan/Claro still have a few millions of shares as well. The number he sold in the market may not have been particularly significant especially compared to what was actually sold last year.

I don’t know about any restricted legend. Obviously, Masglas/Auryn didn’t have any problem/issue accepting/buying them.

Obvious according to who? I’ve seen nor heard any evidence of Claro’s shares being sold to AMC. Weren’t you the one cursing his name b/c all of this shares were supposedly being dumped by a offshore brokerage? Now you (or Les) is saying that the certs were somehow sent back to Claro? I have no problem dropping the “Les is a slimeball” conversation on this board. This fact has been well established. But we first need to STOP relaying his nonsense on this forum. Let’s stick to AMC and the mountain,

6 Likes

Sorry I forgot you are not in the loop. One would think that not knowing even some of the basic facts of the investment that you wouldn’t be so opinionated/passionate that you are correct all the time? (As therapy…attempt to write a post that doesn’t include calling Les names!)

3 Likes

You are correct. I’m out of your loop which is why I’ve actually managed to keep my expectations grounded and not embarrass myself with comments related to upfront $$, free carried interest, imminent buying from the London group, CDCH’s demise, praise for Gary and Vital (who were complicit in the MDMN Gold scam), the endless predictions for “next week”, and now the status of JJ and Claro’s shares. Seems very odd that anybody would want to stay in your loop for a day, let alone two decades.

13 Likes

As always, I feel that your factual basis is very low compared to the very high number of accusations you make.

The Medinah Gold transaction was disappointing although I think they at least tried originally to make it happen in way that was beneficial to everyone but ran into problems with getting SEC approval and ended up doing in the way that was rather ridiculous. Not sure that Gary/Vittal had much to do with at all…mostly a Larry/Greg/Les thing but hard to be sure.

As it turns out, more or less Medinah will have a free carried interest in the property or at least not going to have come up with any extra money to keep their 25% due to the production cash flow.

Yes, I have heard the rumors about the London group and why they haven’t been buying.

I do indeed like Gary and trust he is working in our best interests…I’m sure those that have meet him feel the same way. (Vittal I have never met in person so hard for me to judge his character and don’t really know exactly what his involvement has been in Medinah affairs.)

2 Likes

Larry was upset about the way this went, and he was not alive when this concluded. Thanks again Les. Larry was your friend. Feel free to remove this post. Larry was also my friend.

1 Like