MDMN - 2016-05-16 Weekly Discussion

OK, Les is a azzhole…can we move on. It serves no useful purpose to keep repeating it. Some of us may be a little slow, but we do get the point!

2 Likes

I’m all for whatever works towards a higher share price and less dilution.

Auryn/aligned shareholders will control Medinah at the AGM and will be able to do whatever they want to do.

Unfortunately, I will not be there to enjoy all festivities due to a prior engagement! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Much of those numbers include shareholders that will vote with Auryn not to mention that it is very possible(likely?) that Masglas/Auryn will have accumulated 51% by then as well since they continue to increase their holdings as nitwits keep on selling them their shares.

1 Like

His original claim was “Auryn/aligned shareholders …” - MG was counting most TMP shareholders (800M according to your count) as “Auryn aligned”.

Auryn + Auryn associates + TMP shareholders aligned with Auryn = MAJORITY = “do whatever they want”

1 Like

I think I have written and deleted over 10 snippy and snide posts. Can I get a little credit here for not posting them?

5 Likes

Depends. Were they snide and snippy toward those who can’t just bitch once and walk away or in support of them in an effort to extend the uselessness of the ongoing bitch-a-thon?

2 Likes

Oh!! I just did another one :laughing:

2 Likes

I think that CEDE & CO will vote for management most of the air-shares shown by the TMP survey unless by some miracle we get proxy voting.

Will someone explain to me why we CAN’T get proxy voting? Is there any way to force it?

And the result of the shares traded today…90% shares were short.
It is difficult to get the share price to rise when this occurs,

Date Close High Low Volume Short Volume % of Vol Shorted
Jun 02 0.015 0.015 0.015 201,741 181,741 90.09%

Totally agree. There’s a reason they’re shorting.

My apologies for not responding. Actually your response popped up on my phone, surprised me. I barley skimmed the case and charges. Thought i would post it here for everyone to pic through.

It was my oversight. Blame it on a late night read. I did not read the leading link. I read the two links, very lengthy, that immediately followed what was quoted. They were the original complaints. I missed that the complaints were already settled, which was the leading link. Your post was important for the information it contained. Mine was largely incorrect.

Wow easy you are the bomb! So refreshing. Thank you

Huge payrolls miss from the estimates: only 38K adds, the fewest in 6 years. Additionally, there were large revisions downward for job gains for the last 2 months.

The slowdown is finally hitting the mainstream statistics - and the most important one - payrolls / unemployment. Unemployment rate actually dropped but this was because the participation rate has dropped again by 0.4% over the last 2 months

This all makes a June 15th Fed hike much less likely. In turn, this makes the USD weaker (-1.4% today) / and thus Gold:USD stronger. Expect the Fed to keep jawboning going forward. By their own admission they want to hike really badly, primarily so they have room to lower rates again when the next recession arrives (again by their own admission). Don’t look now - but … may … be … too … late

4 Likes

What are you expecting? They are doing what normal companies do. Factual releases and they will alert investors if things change. Right now we know the schedule. They start mine preparation mid-June. Two months of mine preparation. Then they start production.

If anything new occurs or that changes, I suspect they’ll update us. Until then, take them at their word.

It’s much better than being “next weeked” to death with a bunch of hooey.

14 Likes