MDMN - 2016-05-16 Weekly Discussion

Thank you Kevin! I don’t understand why Medinah does not put it out on a wire for us shareholders??

1 Like

I’m trying to look for it now. No luck. Can you post a link Kevin? tia

The “transparency” you refer to was fed to you, Doc, KMN, Ray, and anybody else who would listen over the past two decades while Les, Ian Dow, Claro, etc. dumped their shares. None of these guys own shares anymore. Why isn’t Chapin listed as a holder? Where did they go?

The transparency going forward will not be used primarily to pump the stock. It will be reliable, factual, and professionally delivered. While it’s clear the market stopped believing MDMN’s transparency several years ago our new transparency will have a more sustainable impact for those with a little patience.

7 Likes

Good Luck. It takes time and patience.

1 Like

You knew it was coming:

https://countingdownto.com/countdown/alto-caren-first-5000-oz-au-produced-countdown-clock

1 Like
1 Like

I hope it’s the final one we have to wait for… I HATE that song!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME…but now has potential to get better

1 Like

Hi Mike. Thanks for your continued support in keeping us all informed for more years than we want to remember. I realize that we are now in a much better position and all we need now are the release of reserves that you mentioned and down the road after production even maybe some dividends. And it is a relief to have Juan in the dust but Auryn still has only 20% of MDMN shares . So when do you think Auryn will start the share repurchase program? Does Auryn/Maglas have the resources to purchase shares before production revenue ? Or will they look for another partner to expedite this? And are there any other near term catalysts that you suspect will occur to get the share price moving?
Anybody?

It is not clear or obvious to me what Auryn/Masglas/Affliates next move is regarding Medinah shares.

Probably the only useful thing I can say about it is that one shouldn’t assume that they will buy any more market shares going forward. I don’t think buying shares is a priority for them short term. Production and generating a cash flow is. It is also quite possible that they could obtain more shares directly from shareholders via private transactions just like they did from Juan’s family.

2 Likes

Any guess as to how much was paid for JJ’s shares? Anybody?

As greedy as Juan is, I would be totally amazed if he settled for anything less than (ten cents) per share!

If it were less, it would have likely been under threat of jail time in a Chilean Prison sentence.

3 Likes

AMC, please have the timing of a century…

Inflation picking up, dahhhh. This is old news. So rates may need to rise, currency wars, debt, and the end game. Gold!!!

This may save us from this nightmare … AMC IN CONTROL GIVE ME HOPE.
TDK

I found it interesting over the last 8 trading days the short count. It is
quite apparent who wants to keep the SP down.

Date Close High Low Volume Short Volume % of Vol Shorted

May 17	NA	NA	NA	1,429,423	697,348	48.79%
May 16	0.016	0.018	0.015	5,271,781	1,281,180  	24.30%
May 13	0.017	0.017	0.017	483,578	100,000	        20.68%
May 12	0.017	0.018	0.017	998,060	374,647	        37.54%
May 11	0.017	0.017	0.016	1,580,675	548,690	        34.71%
May 10	0.017	0.017	0.016	3,661,594	1,368,200  	37.37%
May 09	0.017	0.017	0.017	607,213	502,828	        82.81%
May 06	0.017	0.018	0.017	1,072,328	450,466	        42.01%
1 Like

Damn! I really suck at copying and pasting. And then hit the wrong key
and you get the mess above. Sorry.

1 Like

So who is keeping solo low, your paste does not reveal …

With that said Mike, what do you think will be the catalyst to drive our stock price up? Are you saying we need to wait many more months to get production underway and results declared? Thoughts please.

1 Like

We know Masglas owns 20% so tomorrow is day 2 since news was released they come back into the market and start buying more shares to take full control. SP is very cheap so why would they want to do another private transaction and pay more than the SP that is .017 jmo

Perhaps the start of a massive new drill program will help? That is likely the next big ticket item that is pending which at least in theory should help our cause. For sure Auryn would like to get things moving in a hurry prior to the Winter rains/snows arriving that will make things more difficult/miserable to work in.

1 Like

Masglas/Auryn/affiliates actually own more than 30%.

2 Likes