Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2016 Q4- General Discussion

Hello, not sure if I’ve ever posted on this new forum but I’m still here and holding. After the 2012 AGM I said to myself I’ll be there for the next one. Unfortunately I’m not going to make it but yall have fun and ask all the tough questions. Looking forward to the responses and updates. Meanwhile it’s still boating season down here in Va and yes last time I checked CPP was ok. I’ll be out there in the am. Beer Me !!!

2 Likes

I just looked at “The Alto” on Google maps. Wow! There has been a lot of trenching and drilling going on there since the last time I looked at the map.

1 Like

Can anyone attending the meeting try Facebook live?

1 Like

enjoy the meeting guys if anyone see ROUNDMOT apologize to him for everyones behavior towards him at the last meeting! LOL ONLY GUY with balls to hold them accountable while everyone else drank the koolaid!

on a serious note I hope the sleaziness is behind us and we can actually finally get a road map on how we will get our money back and then some

10 Likes

I was trying to find a comical picture of Les’ attire during the last SHM and came across this link. Equally entertaining.

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Leslie-Price/53969479

This would explain a lot. If any of the past insiders or participants of past private placements
(Vittal Karra, Mick Shindell, Donald R. Johnson, Anthony Arrigoni, John A. Toyer, Jr., James O’Callaghan, Robert Harris) have the gall to show up, I applaud their naive confidence/ignorance. Don’t let any of those idiots lose any of our money at the tables. They will be needing it to buy back shares.

4 Likes

John;

I hope you’re wrong, i.e. it’s gotta be a mistake.
If I had seen this 12 years ago, I never would have invested a dime. !!

Mr. Leslie P. Price
Chief Executive Officer, Transfer Agent
American Registrar & Transfer Co.
HQ Phone: (801) 363-9065

1 Like

Say it ain’t so…

1 Like

Let’s not go overboard. LP was CEO of NPER and MEDINAH. The transfer agent is artco. I’m fairly confident in stating LP was not running artco.

I think that is a contact card for him as CEO of one of the companies and it’s showing artco as the TA.

2 Likes

You gotta feel sorry for the poodle. Both the real one and the statue. Classy pic for your facebook profile.

3 Likes

Guy makes me sick looking at him!!

1 Like

Portrait of a man who used “hope” and manipulation to disrupt thousands of lives. Without “hope” there is despair and Les feed people hope since his beginning. We have Mr. “Next Week” and Mr. “Done, done, done”.
What a combination! Then add JJ and family to the mix.
I believe today could be a reality check at best for these guys.

Thank You Kevin for stepping into the fray, being honest and honorable.
Taking the sensible and legal high road.

4 Likes

bring it home wizard! Give us something real finally!! Thank you if I have not said it yet. Thank you for actually taking it by the balls and running with it

9 Likes

There are 60-65 people in the Montego Ballroom at the Mirage here in Las Vegas, most of us spread out at ranks of tables, like a college classroom, with seats for approx 175-200. We’re waiting for things to kick off, some folks are wandering around, introducing themselves… Low hum of conversation… I’ve met Wizard, Vital, Raul del Solar (Medinah Board member), easymillion from the board…. he’s the only one I see with his miningplay id on his nametag (voluntary — and I don’t have mine either)… Have shared chagrined and relieved smiles plus embarrassing sad (and guardedly hopeful) stories with several folks, and all of us seem very glad to be here (some, are here again — one person remembers “done done done” and one person remembers the shareholders’ meeting prior to that!)… Nice spread of food, bagels, muffins, lots of fruit, coffee, water, juice… Am told NOT to expect Les Price or JJ or Señor Letts… And I’m guessing it should begin in moments… 76 degrees when I got off the plane an hour and a half ago… Am told Medinah bats first (this morning) and Auryn last (this afternoon)… And just now I was told (by the woman, from Peru, who took names and tickets at the door) that the presentation will begin at 10:30 (half an hour from now)…

— madmen (brad)

7 Likes

Do you know who will be there for Medinah and Auryn? Tia

1 Like

Don’t forget to check here
http://theminingplay.com/t/october-1st-2016-informational-meeting-news/
For basic news about the meeting.

Looking forward to this afternoons meeting. Hopefully lots of positive news on mining that’s been overshadowed by the skullduggery and held back!

3 Likes

Very glad I came… Haven’t really learned anything more than what I might have guessed: Everyone seems to be united (and for apparently good reasons that were discussed at great length and detail, and with much aggressive questioning from folks in the audience) around the unanimous proposition/suggestion/allegation that we were all, for the past many years, misled and cheated by a certain Canadian fellow — and perhaps several others, but most definitely by Les… I am glad I sat through the details, and I’ll boil them down and sum them up in just a moment, but first the emotional aspect…

And let me preface this with by asserting that I am as trusting and naive a person as you’ll ever meet, so much so that I don’t even trust my own opinions, and, while I warned myself in advance of coming here that I should be wary of drinking any more koolaid than I’ve already consumer during my five years invested here, my gut tells me that I was probably being told the truth here this morning by Medinah’s (apparent) “core four”…

The crux of the matter, the important nugget, is this:

— Everyone in the room is in agreement that in mid-August there was, finally, a breakthrough, culminating in a meeting in Miami, at which Les Price was confronted with evidence that he had falsified the numbers on the recent quarterly report regarding the number of outstanding shares of MDMN stock. And that he has been doing this for an untold number of years. Perhaps decades. Probably decades, in my mind. And now the Medinah Board members plus our Wizard tell us that there exists, in their possession, stone-cold paper-trail evidence that Les’s crimes (it is uncertain who else helped him, if anyone) go back to at least 2010 (and, it is supposed, almost certainly much longer…) We’ve been absolutely cheated, robbed, choose your own description: criminal malfeasance at it’s all-to-common most basic… That’s the case that has been presented quite compellingly, and unanimously, this morning. No other scenario has been suggested. We done been had…

But it was said at least a hundred times that “it is a new day” at Medinah. The worst is behind us. It was said at least a hundred times that the new board is “transparent” and “open.”

And in my judgement, I did not see or hear anyone who raised a red flag in my mind…

But the short-term road forward, while being clear enough, is curvy. A crackerjack Las Vegas law firm has been hired to conduct a forensic investigation and to “clawback every share, every penny possible.” The estimates of what this will cost are in the hundreds of thousands of dollars, perhaps millions. Who knows for sure?

Medinah has filed a complaint with the SEC, and the progress of that is unknown.

There was a moment in the room this morning when the energy seemed to drop down to about zero. We’d heard our worst fears confirmed. We were cheated. And now what…?

But when the lunch break arrived, there was a milling about in the room that felt restorative. It was a tough morning. But it did seem that it had all been discussed among well-meaning people, all of whom had been duped. The principals from Medinah and from Auryn stood and talked to anyone who wanted to talk to them, privately and in groups, and didn’t dodge any questions.

And that’s always a good thing.

It’s what I was hoping for, I suppose — it doesn’t feel great or anything, but I didn’t get the sense I was being lied to or that anyone was trying to pull something on me or on anyone.

I’m glad I saw and heard it all for myself, and I imagine there are at least a couple of people reading this who may appreciate hearing it.

Still telling myself to keep my guard up. Trust no one. Ask questions.

And now, back to the room for the second session.

Sorry if there are any typos.

First draft.

— madmen (brad)

Press REPLY

17 Likes

Thanks Brad…glad you’re there. I just got back from Standing Rock.

Brad, deeply indebted to you for the summary of how things look and sound in the room. Really appreciate your guarded skepticism and the atmospherics…thank you.

4 Likes

Priceless (Pun not intended)

1 Like