Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q1General Discussion

Bought some on Schwab Fri and TD ameritrade today

1 Like

I just did a dummy order with Fidelity and got the same message.

1 Like

You should contact Fidelity. I have made many trades in my Fidelity account, and I have a standing buy order currently.

Yes…Vanguard won’t deal with anything under a penny…

1 Like

No problem with Royal Direct.

1 Like

I was wrong. OTC has flagged MDMN as not providing material information.
https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/MDMN/quote

Fidelity will not allow purchases until that is lifted although sales can be made.

1 Like

Doesn’t this “situation” allow a certain “chill” to be placed on the stock by select brokerages? How about those shareholders who may have sold for tax reasons (note: this does not effect me) and intended to buy back on good news. If a shareholder sold for a tax loss from one of these brokerage accounts (i.e a brokerage that only allow sells) they will need a new brokerage account in one that allows buys.

I am having a battle with Fidelity right now. They have unilaterally blocked ALL trades with MDMN because the outside research house they newly hired has labeled MDMN a high risk trade (Stop Sign). I had a million share trade in last week and they cancelled it without so much as a call or email. I am not happy!

Can someone call someone at MDMN and tell to to fix it so Fidelity raises their stop.

I raised the same issue with Fidelity. They consider it a liability issue. I raised hell that they did this without any notification of a change in policy. They let us trade for years without current information.

I know you read this Kevin. What is going on with the OTC STOP. No Information.

Kevin has already made a statement on this:

"Financials

Medinah has been publishing its 15c211 and quarterly financials on the OTC Markets page for several years. Unfortunately, as we have disclosed, that information is inaccurate and cannot be relied upon. It will take us time to acquire the necessary records to reconstruct the corporate books and restate our filings. We are working on this. Currently we do not have access to all the required information and I cannot give a timeline for how long it will take.
In the meantime, the proper processes, corporate governance, service providers, and systems are being put in place to ensure that going forward we can report on our financial condition in an accurate and timely manner with a level of transparency and truthfulness that is rarely seen on the pink sheets. The Financials page will contain current filings with disclaimers regarding historic information as soon as practical. Our goal is to have an unaudited financial statement posted for 2016 by the end of the first quarter of 2017."

As such, I would think the Stop Sign could be gone by April.

3 Likes

So those idiots at Fidelity, will make you loose a chance at buying MDMN at a price you could never see again.

1 Like

Hey, I can see their point. MDMN hasn’t exactly been a stellar company and there was all that business a few years ago with the dividend shards…this stock has plenty of dark clouds above it to warrant any trading house to view it with suspicion.

Yes, but, it’s his choice to take the risk, not them, he’s not an idiot, he knows the risk is limited at this price,.

1 Like

I probably won’t buy anymore anyway. But it limits some new investors from coming in.

some flippers started flipping today

The following lawsuit was filed Dec 23, 2016:
Medinah Minerals vs. Les Price, Pamela Fitzpatrick, MMC Mines, GXK Ventures, et al.

The defendants residing in Canada had 21 days to respond from the time they were served.
Does anyone here have information as to when those named in the complaint were served and if a response has yet been filed?
More than 21 days has passed since the time it was recorded in the Supreme Court of British Columbia.
I expect we’ll be hearing a response before too much longer.
Should be quite interesting.

2 Likes
1 Like