Other Mining Stocks

Prophecy Drills 10 Meters Grading 539 g/t AgEq within 35.5 Meters grading 230 g/t AgEq, Starting 31.5 Meters Downhole at first Pulacayo step-out hole

ELY Gold Royalties (ELGF) breaking out - I got lucky for once, but I ain’t selling as I think this is a great long-term play for years to come, will be adding. I ain’t thinking Franco-Nevada numbers, but one of the company’s goals this year is to start paying a regular dividend. Maybe that is coming earlier in the year than expected … we’ll see.

This is kinda of fun if you are looking for some new juniors:

ELYGF up 3.9 cents today! Rule and Sprott own about 49% of this company - hmmm …

Royal Nickel news released this morning.

http://www.rncminerals.com/2020-01-23-RNC-Minerals-Provides-2020-Production-Cost-Guidance-and-Strong-Operational-Update

FWIW: Steady progress towards becoming a long term play. Sustained production guidance of 90-95 kOZ for current year. AISC is still high, but expanding exploration of high-priority targets with good drill results in open pit areas. Does not say much about Beta Hunt (reference back to Jan 8 PR). Focused on growing gold production and reducing costs in newly acquired properties. PR is detailed 2020 guidance.

Here’s a really good article on where gold is headed into March.

1 Like

I know gold allocation should be 10-20%, but with Boeing recovering on a crisis and stop order on a plane.
How do people buy this stock???!!!
TDK

Another RNC update today:

RNC Minerals Announces New 5km Structure Identified At Higginsville And Approval Received For Baloo Stage 2 Mining
http://www.rncminerals.com/2020-01-29-RNC-Minerals-Announces-New-5km-Structure-Identified-at-Higginsville-and-Approval-Received-for-Baloo-Stage-2-Mining

Steady state production while expanding fast-track exploration announced. Baloo Stage 2 has been approved for mining as well as additional open pits for additional resource definition and grade data.

Nice new RNC presentation found here: http://www.rncminerals.com/presentations

1 Like

Wow, ELYGF is over 50 cents now (almost doubled my money) - sometimes a blind squirrel stumbles upon a nut …

On the other hand, McEwen has driven down MUX from 1.72 to 1.16 … dilution on a recent financing is the issue there I think.

2 Likes

Inventus Mining (TSX: IVS or OTC: GNGXF) beginning to wake up of late. Hitting new 52 week high today (C$.18) on relatively good volume (163K). They completed an overbought private placement in January with Rob McEwen participating. There are rumors that the milling solution for their bulk sample program may be resolved. I take that with a grain of salt at this point and I’m just enjoying being back in the green. :slight_smile:

1 Like

INVENTUS WINTER EXPLORATION PROGRAM UNDERWAY

TORONTO, ONTARIO (February 3, 2020) - Inventus Mining Corp. (TSX VENTURE: IVS) (“Inventus”
or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has started the 2020 winter exploration program on
the 100%-owned Sudbury 2.0 Property, located 40 km northeast of Sudbury, Ontario.

The program begins with an induced polarization (IP) survey on three areas: Laura Creek Offset Dyke,
Big Valley Lake, and Doon Lake North (see Figure 1). Inventus intends to follow up the IP surveys with
drilling at the Laura Creek Offset Dyke this winter.

“With our financing successfully complete, we are now well prepared to advance our
projects. We have already mobilized our team on Sudbury 2.0, we are moving ahead with
the property acquisitions announced in November 2019, and we intend to get started on
our Pardo Paleoplacer project this spring,” commented Stefan Spears, Chairman and CEO.

Laura Creek Offset Dyke

The Laura Creek Offset Dyke was not known until Inventus discovered it in 2019. It is a 30+ meter
wide inclusion-bearing quartz diorite offset dyke (IQD), the only undrilled example known to occur
around the Sudbury mining camp. Offset dykes around Sudbury are composed of quartz diorite,
however, offset dyke-hosted orebodies only occur within rare inclusion-bearing phases of the
quartz diorite.

Selected assay results from Laura Creek Offset Dyke have returned values up to 4.1 g/t gold, 0.33%
copper, 21 g/t silver and 0.86% lead and 42 g/t bismuth (see press release Nov. 14, 2019).
Inventus plans to explore the mineralized section of the Laura Creek Offset Dyke following the IP
survey with drilling to determine the dip, thickness and to test for the presents of mineralization and
pathfinder geology below surface.

Big Valley Lake and Doon Lake North Showings

Extensive hydrothermal alteration and mineralized breccia were found at Big Valley Lake and Doon
Lake in 2019. Selected assay results from the Big Valley Lake returned values up to 1.4 g/t gold and
1.3% copper (see press release Sept. 12, 2019). The two showings were found to have many
similarities to the alteration and mineralization that occurs on the Wolf Lake and Cobalt Hill properties.
A description of those properties is available from our Nov. 27, 2019 press release. Inventus expects
the IP survey to outline the extent of alteration and mineralization of these very large targets, in
preparation for drilling.

1 Like

ELYGF (.59 per share) - trading was halted yesterday, “pending news”. One guy suggested that the company might be bought out? I know nothing. My comparison to other emerging junior streamers indicates that ELYGF is undervalued big time - could be trading at 25-30% of its “true” value when comparing markets cap to Abitibi and Metalla. But that’s just little old me …

Nice call. Good NR today by Hecla.

Hecla Reports Record Silver, Lead and Zinc Reserves

Company Release - 2/5/2020 6:30 AM ET
http://ir.hecla-mining.com/file/Index?KeyFile=402652167

1 Like

De Grey Mining with early and very impressive drill results at their Hemi prospect discovered in December. Stock was halted 2 days ago pending this news and has traded up 106% on huge volume in Australia. These results are only the first 7 of 57 holes with assays pending on 2 sections 640m apart that are related to the same orebody.

Section A highlights:
24m @ 7.5g/t incl 18m @8.6 g/t
49m @ 3.7g/t incl 18m @6.6 g/t
36m @ 4.0g/t incl 11m @ 8.9 g/t

Section B highlights:
24m @ 4.2g/t incl 10m @ 7.4 g/t
15m @ 2.5g/t
21m @ 2.5g/t

All holes are shallow (Section A defined to 100m at depth and Section B defined to 60m at depth) and are open at depth and in all directions indicating a potentially major new gold discovery with many assays pending.

2 Likes

De Grey Mining (DEG Australia, DGMLF on OTC) was up over 100% yesterday and finished up another 42% today in Australia. That should carry through on the OTC today.

De Grey
Too hot?

Yeah, probably. They do have more assays expected next week and all quarter. De Grey is definitely hot right now, but I wouldn’t be taking a position after 2 big days. A pullback seems inevitable.

1 Like

16 posts were split to a new topic: Global Health Effects on Markets and Mining Stock

RNC Minerals - Raise Up Your Mind, Hey, it's Time To Shine - YouTube RNC interview

1 Like