Auryn/Medinah - 2021 - First Half General Discussion šŸ—“

Probably not. Iā€™m guessing some version of Baldyā€™s opinion is probably correct. If so, it suggests we might see some other scumbags cover in the near future. A billion or so buy inā€™s might get everyone back to profitabilityā€¦ha!

I do think we should be hearing from Auryn shortly. Hopefully, the new production tunnel is, in fact, in production. It would make sense that they would first stock pile a lot of ore prior to either getting the haul trucks rolling or putting in a small scale crushing plant to concentrate the ore. Either way, enough time has elapsed to hopefully report on some positive developments.

4 Likes

Itā€™s amazing to me how some people ripped BB regarding market makers shorting of the stock but now use it as a reason for the large buying volume.
If that was MM or MMs buying their short positions, it could mean a AUMC conversion may be in the near future.
If so, and there are still shorts out there, it could cause a pretty good squeeze as we saw a few days ago.

3 Likes

Baldy;
Could you expound on the ā€œseveral laws coming into place later this monthā€ā€¦ that are going to royally screw some bad actors who abused many micro-cap stocks over the past 2 decades.

Perhaps provide some websites/URLā€™s, etc.,

Iā€™d be interested to do some reading on the subject.

Cheers,
Rod

I had to close out of my brokerage account and then reopen it to make sure the Auryn volume (202,000 shares) was not a hallucinationā€¦

ā€” madmen

1 Like

192000 went thru on the bid just now for AUMC and they did not move the bid down but moved the ask from .609 to .84 Then 100 went thru at .60 between the bid and the ask and they moved the bid from .50 to 54 and the ask to .889. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Looks like the all time record volume for AUMC is 546K so certainly todayā€™s volume is very unusual. It might just signal somebody who sold Medinah yesterday simply rolling profits it into AUMC?

1 Like

802 ruleā€¦expected June 21st

I couldnā€™t find any search on ā€œ802 ruleā€. Could you provide some websites/URLā€™s, etc., where I could find the info.

Rod

Or this. https://twitter.com/TraderKrabs/status/1371243141421015043/photo/1

2 Likes

Aumc transaction of 202000 shares today amounted to about $330000 I doubt this is MM covering or someone who sold mdmn yesterday and bought Aumc. I am confident this is a real buyer. Could it be Aumc and friends or a big entity?

1 Like

Thanks,
Rod

I guess somethings donā€™t change with this stock. Lost altitude and back down we go.

1 Like

Iā€™m now sorry I didnā€™t sell my entire position on the run upā€¦

2 Likes

What Johnā€™s talking about is the new DTCC rule that was largely in response to the Gamestop and AMC phenomenon. It eliminates the monthly reporting requirements of participants and replaces it with something much more strict and direct. That is the DTCC can ask at any point for position reports and explain discrepancies. The rule was SR-NSCC-2021-801.

802 is the part 2 and I believe it speaks to the enforcement piece of it. This is just my laymanā€™s translation. Perhaps Doc or John can expound on this.

I think it bodes very well for MDMN. Even absent this rule, the share dividend to AUMC was bound to spotlight a NSS position. I asked Doc this before but donā€™t think I understood the answer as to whether they could just create more NSS shares of AUMC as a way out of covering for the dividend. So essentially the shares to be dividended out as AUMC on the Naked MDMN shares would then be naked AUMC shares. Basically transferring the naked exposed position over to AUMC.

If this new rule is legit and the frauds are forced to start covering these large naked positions, this will likely start with their riskiest exposures. If an event like MDMN takes place and catches some exposure and momentum, im hoping they will likely scramble to cover. What ever mm covered the other day, if that is what happened, was wise to do so at these lower prices. They or others could be timing it so as to not do it all at once and cause more pain for themselves. Unfortunately the wounded ducks such as Hurricane Rick and just about all of us are tempted to take advantage of any glimpse of a selling opportunity, but it makes it much more painful for these guys if we hold the shares tighter.

Sort of like with Gamestop and AMC, we could use some group commitment to not selling under a certain level to put hard floor in. Iā€™m up for collaborating on this. I have 23.5M shares that I will not be selling until well over .01 if that can be achieved pre-conversion. Heck we almost hit .01 the other day.

Aside from all of this NSS talk, the legitimacy of AUMC is paramount and is still the Trump card. More and more positive developments and this will all fall into place. Iā€™m excited for whatever the reason was for the volume the other day. Itā€™s good whether it was criminal mm or if it was a desperate buyer. Both are good. Onward and upward

4 Likes

you got itā€¦

by daily gain/loss, AUMC is at the top of my portfolio and mdmn is at the very bottom, LOL!!!

1 Like

No liquidity in AUMC and thus a huge spread but there is still a 40,000 share bid at .5206 as of this afternoon.

1 Like

I agree, and will await the day things unfold for ā€œstuckholdersā€ that canā€™t or havenā€™t taken advantage of taxloss selling for one reason or another. AUMC needs to be successful and cash flow positive before things can resolve for existing shareholders of both companies. I donā€™t know why there would be any volume on AUMC, unless MDMN was taking care of some debt obligations before AUMC shares can be distributed to MDMN shareholders.

After the share issuance, Medinah owns 16,102,400 shares of AUMC through its investment in AURYN.

What are the regulatory rules for an ā€œallocationā€ vs a ā€œdividendā€ distribution for a non reporting company?

1 Like

Cornhusker in your opinion do you really think that the transaction yesterday on Aumc for 200000k was real or mm playing games? Before the reverse 100-1 that was 20 million shares. Seems odd that someone will unload that much with what has been happening this year with Aumc.

On another note Medinah after that run up Tuesday is taking a beating. Another big volume day 12 million shares today. Been a wierd week of trading for both stocks

1 Like

After a decade of owning these two stocks, this week makes me realize that Iā€™d have to climb several rungs up the Ladder of Understanding to achieve a ranking of ā€œignoramus.ā€ I have no clue how, at this exciting time in the companyā€™s progress, all those shares could change hands and the stock could go down! I donā€™t understand the physics, the game, the game within the game, the game outside the game, I donā€™t know nuthinā€™ here! I am so truly lostā€¦

ā€“ madmen

5 Likes