Auryn/Medinah - 2021 - First Half General Discussion 🗓

Big question is what is the actual number of shares held!

Yes. The plan is a prorata dividend. So roughly 1.6 million shares of AUMC divided by 2.88 billion times the number of MDMN shares you own.

2 Likes

Just curious what the plan is for mdmn after AUMC share distribution?

Thank you for the clarity.

Wizard isn’t the decimal point off if you divide 2.88 billion into 1.6 million that equals approx. 0.00055555555 which when CDCH was converted it was I think .00558 or something like that. So if you had 1 million shares of MDMN with your calculation it would be .00055 approx. times 1 million shares which would give you 555 shares of AUMC. Lets say AUMC were trading at 1.00 a share and you could sell at that price. That would give you $555 dollars. If you sold MDMN at .0012 for argument sake that would get you $1200 present day which you could then buy AUMC and get more shares. If the conversion was .0055 you would get 5555 shares of AUMC which at $1 would be worth $5555 approx. That seems closer to fair value between the two stocks. Just curious as the previous posts on Mining play used the .00556 or .00558 not (.000) extra decimal. My hope is the decimal is not three zeros but two. Let me know if my math is incorrect or you or anyone has some better figures because if your calculations are correct then the CDCH peeps got a better deal than those who owned both and are going to get the dividend for MDMN shares in the near (next week JK) future. Thank you Kevin.

2 Likes

Sorry jcn not wizard but I agree with you. I remember the conversion to be at .00558

1 Like

Kevin wrote “1.6 million shares” of AUMC when I think he meant 16 million. That puts the conversion at about .00556.

3 Likes

I have no idea. It will have no assets or value.

I sold mdmn in december for tax reasons. Lol. Great timing as always.

Oops! That’s a big error. :slight_smile: Yes 16 million shares! Move the decimal over. In my mind since I left I’ve basically been ignoring MDMN and just assuming I have AUMC shares at 0.005 * my MDMN shares. Eventually I’ll get them!

7 Likes

Thanks Rich

1 Like

So, I have 4,306,115 shares of MDMN worth (today) $5,160. My MDMN will convert to 23,942 AUMC at .00556. This at .42 (today) is $10,055. I will double my value. Is that correct??

1 Like

Hiya,

Here is how I understand it based on what has been explained in the shareholder update… First, your MDMN shares will not “convert to AUMC”. MDMN will distribute a dividend of AUMC shares. When that is done, you will still have all of your MDMN shares in your account, along with your AUMC dividend shares. As per your math, it is correct, except that we don’t know how many shares MDMN will end up selling to pay their expenses, so we have to wait to be able to determine an exact amount.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I’m still a little confused about what “dividend shares” are. Does that mean I will not have AUMC shares show up in my account to replace the value of the MDMN shares? So my MDMN shares go to $ .000, I will still see the same number but no value instead of them just goin away?

Sorry for the confusion, I haven’t been through this before.

Nothing to be sorry for. It’s an industry run by cocky, self-important, know-it-all type men, so of course they make everything 100x more complicated and confusing in order to stroke their egos and create a false impression for themselves that they’re better/smarter than everyone else. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Dividend shares” means that you will be receiving a dividend of AUMC shares. People typically associate a dividend with a quarterly or yearly cash payment from a company that produces income and chooses to disburse some amount of that income to its shareholders. In this case our dividend is not cash, it is AUMC shares of stock.

So, generally speaking (since we don’t know any specifics yet), at some time in the future MDMN will remove the restriction on the 16+million shares of AUMC they are holding, sell whatever amount they need in order to pay their bills, and likely then announce a distribution date. When that date comes, we should see an electronic entry of new AUMC shares into whatever accounts we hold MDMN shares in. As far as I am aware based upon what we have so far been told, your MDMN shares will remain in your account. Since there will be nothing of value associated with MDMN, I would expect there to be a selloff of the stock down to .0001 once people receive their AUMC dividends. There hasn’t been any indication given that I know of that the company will take their shares of MDMN back in exchange for the AUMC shares, so you will likely have the option of holding the MDMN shares or sell them. Depending on what, if anything, Medinah chooses to do with the company, the shares may sit idle for a long time and perhaps someday be picked up as a “shell” for another company to use to become a publicly traded company. Otherwise they will have no useful purpose other than as a reminder of whatever lessons you may have gleaned from the whole experience.

7 Likes

OK, much appreciated. Hopefully the AUMC shares held by MDMN won’t some how be stolen by a former CEO.

1 Like

Considering the amount of pent up emotion I suspect some people have regarding the history of this stock, anyone choosing to steal anything from them would have to be a complete and total idiot. lol

1 Like

Does MDMN still own AMNP stock shares?
If so, they would remain??

1 Like

Remember, regarding the dividend, per MDMN’s update, this is still subject to advice from their attorney and regulatory approval.

Regarding the AMNP stock, what MDMN holds it is inconsequential. It could be sold to help pay bills, etc. Ostensibly, MDMN has zero value apart from it’s AUMC shares and I imagine will be dissolved or delisted once the dividend has been distributed. My 2 cents.

3 Likes

Hey Wiz, so when will we get to hear your take on the update? I look forward to reading it

2 Likes