CDCH - Discussion

Let’s hope our volume and price rise continues As we head towards .20… Sounds good to me.

WOW, CDCH = $0.165 & MDMN = $0.156! As my good friend Spicoli says “AWESOME, Totally AWESOME”

I think somebody forgot a zero again, happens a lot around here! :fearful:

I wish…

Yes, another zero has escaped. I can still remember the days when these two stocks actually traded at these numbers.

As things become clearer I expect these two stocks to trade around the same price.

MDMN has about 5x the number of shares and will have about 5x the percentage of AMC (when counting the option and its ownership in CDCH.) Right now CDCH has a better structure with far fewer shares.

Any significant variation outside of that ratio (in the future) may represent an arbitrage. The problem is one doesn’t know if “a” is over-valued or “b” is under-valued.

My only suggestion for those trying to play both stocks in concert is to be really careful. I tried that some time ago and ended up losing positions in both. Then again, most everyone here is probably a better trader than I am. I know how to push the buy button. Pushing the sell button is where I suck!

2 Likes

They are probably hiding under the fridge with the rest of my “marbles”.

Only thing to add to this analysis is CDCH’s 5% of early production opportunities. I’m in the camp that doesn’t believe MDMN will ever receive a percentage of these early runs b/c there will be a tender before they ever own 15% of the AMC.

Even if we assume, as I tend to, that the early cash flows coming off the mountain will be moderate, CDCH will be in a position to generate a dividend. Let’ assume $20M in profits over a six month period. If CDCH is allocated $1M of said profits we’re looking at around 1/2 penny distribution (call it a 25% payout or whatever floats your boat). If you’re a tin foil hat NSS theorists this type of distribution would/could have the fire power to trigger a squeeze.

This would be a kicker that MDMN most likely will not have and could result in CDCH trading at a premium. FWIW.

2 Likes

Someone is going to have to step up and keep CDCH liquid as we wait for the dividend machine, otherwise they will be forced to sell part of the future cash flow to keep the filling, ertc. current.

1 Like

And/Or more dilution.

1 Like

Don’t own any CDCH do ya? Too bad

Given that MDMN has already “borrowed” close to $3M and CDCH will cost next to nothing to operate I think your concerns are, misplaced, per usual.

Yes, if CDCH is required to issue capital calls for early production there will be the need for more shares or an “accounts payable” line item but the net effect will obviously be a positive one

3 Likes

nice to see this puppy moving north finally!

1 Like

Actually, I do own Cerro. I thought dilution was your favorite word! :kissing_heart:.
Why would you deny it now? I thought you recently noted Cerro shares were issued but it was reasonable in this case.

Bought in first at .13 :confounded: when cdch was considered the premium play, ugh…
I was just agreeing with Usual that there will be some expenses to keep the paperwork etc. up for the US Corp. til there is cash flow. I figure AMC will support the Chile claims part, but- Even If someone “ponies up”, that creates some debt to service and so far that means shares. Didn’t say it would be Medinah scale.

2 Likes

This is happening the same way a few years ago when people were selling MDMN to buy MPIX and finally got burned. I am not saying that will be the case for CDCH, just some are selling MDMN to buy CDCH.

Is there an echo in here?

The most important words of the news release, aside from JJ being removed from the ownership equation of the Company.

We now own 5% of Auryn, but what does that mean? They are going into production, great for them, what does that do for us short term? They will make $ off of the production, but they get to decide what to do with the $. I would love to see them dividend it out to their shareholders, ie CDCH, but they are the ones who control the company and they get to decide where to spend the money. If they want it to go back into the ground, they will. As the perceived value of Auyryn goes up, then the value of CDCH will hopefully respond accordingly, but they hold the check book. Their parent company, Masglas, will need to go public and at that time Auryn will want to pay dividends in order to increase the value of Masglas. Until then I think we will be waiting for cash. Could be a long, long wait. MDMN will be in the same boat if they do not get any money up front. JMHO