CDCH - Discussion

Who do I send the email to and what should I say?

Zotron

info@cerrodorado.com

demanding that they do whatever is necessary to protect our 5% interest in Auryn.

4 Likes

WTF are they doing about all this? Is our money gone? Do we even have a chance to make our money back where is Hoffamn and company with all this?

1 Like

A uniformed documented petition of sorts displaying both the numbers and desires of shareholders with a proof of its receival to management couldn’t hurt. Sent from a law office in the practicing arena might help

Has anyone been notified of the date of the annual meeting that is supposed to take place this month in Salt Lake city?

Noticed that there are two shareholder updates on the Cerro website that discuss NFL and Hockey jerseys ( 9/4/15 and 1/8/15 ). Can things get anymore bizarre with this company?

Also, the latest update indicated the website would be getting refreshed the first week of April. Obviously this has not happened.

Cerro Shareholders meeting
June 5, 2017
10:AM
2825 East Cottonwood Parkway
Suite 500
Salt Lake City, Utah

(1) to elect five directors
(2) to approve or reject pursuit of the Andacollo mine project in the country of Chile
(3) to approve or reject the oral offer from Auryn Holding Corp to contribute funds to Auryn
Mining for its cash call with "no or little dilution to Cerro Dorado and its 5% holding in Auryn
Mining
(4) to review and ratify actions taken by the board of directors since the last Annual Meeting
(5) to transact such other business as may properly come before the Annual Meeting

I will not be able to attend and wish to give someone my proxy. Please let me know if any are going.

2 Likes

Thanks Usual!

Am i reading this correctly, AHC has come back and offered to fund our cash call to AMC? if so, this is fantastic news.

Has anyone contacted Mr. Labertew yet to see how proxy votes are going to be counted.
Is there a proxy vote form supported by brokerage account statements, or will only “shareholders of record” be allowed to vote? There are only about 130 “shareholders of record” that received notice of the meeting via mail from what I understand. Do any other shareholders have additional information to share? TIA

132 shareholders of record 276,333,350 shares of common, each with one vote.
250,000 shares of preferred with 1000 votes per share held by one person.
Meaning 526,333,350 votes total.as of May 10th, the Record Date.

“On the Record Date, holders of shares of the Corporation’s common stock that are:(i) held directly in your name as the stockholder of record; or (ii) held for you as the beneficial owner through a stockbroker, bank, or other nominee, are entitled to one vote per share at the Annual Meeting.”

Yes there is a very simple Proxy Form. It should be available on request.

1 Like

Be aware that they are not soliciting your votes. The Preferred Shares together with another 26 million shares will be enough for them to care the vote. I believe they have issued Labertew and Christopher Day and the Directors appoint at the last meeting an amount exceeding that for services over the last several years. If not, I would think they have purchase enough over the last few months to make up any shortfall. Although I could be wrong.

1 Like

Actually, whatever Mr. Borquez says is the way it will be. He has been transferred the super- majority voting authority via the preferred shares previously held by Patrick Day.

Nevertheless, Mr. Day has determined that it is in the best interests of the shareholders of Cerro to tender his resignation, effective March 31, 2017, as an officer and director of the company. His preferred shares of the company will be transferred to Mr. Borquez, and Mr. Borquez will be appointed as President of Cerro. The company will be seeking to appoint an additional director at the May 2017 meeting of shareholders to fill Mr. Day’s position.
http://cerrodorado.com/?p=425

The big question I have is what has been re-negotiated with AURYN regarding the term of the loan in lieu of the $300K cash? Has Mr. Borquez or Mr. Labertew renegotiated the cash loan terms with AURYN or even approached AURYN about a renegotiation? What are the specifics of the “oral offer” from AURYN? Are they to extend the loan terms and bar Cerro from any further “business” and make Cerro a holding company until after AURYN issues an IPO and becomes a free-trading company? That is what I would foresee as reasonable before any dividend entitlement could be legitimately issued to all shareholders through their brokerage. I’d like to know what has been offfered verbally from AURYN. I’m quite sure it has restrictions placed on it for the safe-keeping of present Cerro shareholders with minimal dilution to the current 5% interest in AURYN. I would assume some dilution with the terms.

1. to approve or reject the oral offer from Auryn Holding Corp to contribute funds to Auryn Mining for its cash call with "no or little dilution to Cerro Dorado and its 5% holding in Auryn Mining

It appears they have been offered a deal with the Auryn groups to advance the funds required in the cash call without diluting our 5% interest.

As long as our 5% is held by Cerro and cannot be further diluted by other equity fundings, I don’t care what they do after that. We all have to continue to demand that they agree to the terms Auryn is requiring.

1 Like

Actually, it would be a blatant conflict of interest if the overriding intent of the current officers and BOD is to use the company primarily as a shell to promote further mining interests in Chile rather than preserving the equity interest in AURYN already attained. Are we assured of receiving an entitlement to a dividend interest in AURYN from a non-reporting company? Would a brokerage even consider a dividend issued in a private company (AURYN) under present circumstances? Clarification is needed prior to the meeting, IMO. I would like to see the other projects put on hold until AURYN becomes free-trading and all current shareholders have a pro rata share of AURYN with a minimal of dilution.

Would it be to much to ask the BOD to add a Code of Business Ethics and Conduct to the by-laws applicable to all of its directors, officers and employees? This is especially important for all transactions or agreements that are contemplated in respect to which a director or Executive Officer has a material interest.

2 Likes

5 Directors ? Why not 10.

1 Like

This very much sounds like they have already decided the Andacollo mine project in the country of Chile is moving forward with their own backers. Shell for free? They can continue to pay the directors with our diluted shares!

UsualSuspect said: The Preferred Shares together with another 26 million shares will be enough for them to care the vote. I believe they have issued Labertew and Christopher Day and the Directors appoint at the last meeting an amount exceeding that for services over the last several years.

Adding a Code of Business Ethics and Conduct to the by-laws applicable to all of its directors, officers and employees is not on the agenda. It definitely should be!

Cerro Dorado
Notice and information statement letter for annual meeting is out.
Got mine today.

1 Like

Has anyone holding street shares requested and received a proxy form yet?

so is this good or bad for us moving forward? I dont care to make a killing if I double my investment and not lose anything here Im happy. I friggin bought tons of shares at .16 when it was going hire and avg down to somewhere in the .06. what a joke on me.

George, no one is laughing, but Les.