Global Health Effects on Markets and Mining Stock

More evidence that there are more deaths from the vaccines.

Huh? Government LYING about statistics? Who woulda thought that?

The whole thing is quickly falling apart.

Disgusting.

1 Like

I suppose you think Switzerland is in on the conspiracy as well? 48X lower death rate with booster compared to the unvaccinated.

Wouldn’t surprise me, but I would be assuming that Swiss hospitals have just as much financial incentive to manipulate Covid treatment classifications as Canadian and US hospitals.

Final thoughts on Omicron. The notion that Omicron was “mild” was a grave mistake. It is anything but “mild”. Article below explains in detail why the original conclusions suggested it was “mild”. Note that Omicron Version 2 is now very rapidly surpassing Omicron I in a number of countries and now has been detected in the U.S. (Give it a few weeks to take over here.) There is antidotal evidence already that it comes with its own unique set of nastiness.(Will get to that later when the picture becomes clearer.) The worse part is those that caught Omicron I are getting re-infected with Omicron 2 (BA.2). Lovely. Omicron Was Never Mild. There is a limit to the speed at which… | by Dr. David Glassman | Medium

Wow that’s are hell of a conspiracy theory, all the countries of the world getting kickbacks from big pharm. to wreck their economies. China must be making a killing. Gonna buy companies making tinfoil!

Using what metric Mike? You have obviously drawn a biased conclusion from a graph that doesn’t reveal the underlying data. 70% of the population is vaccinated, so there is a large underlying denominator represented in the graph compared to the underlying denominator in the unvaccinated. If you actually look at Switzerland’s cases (very large) and compare to the rise in deaths a different conclusion can be drawn. Daily deaths are decreasing indicating an ending of the current wave, even as total cases continue to increase.

According to FOPH, around 85% of those hospitalized with Covid-19 since the start of the pandemic have at least one existing illness. The three most prevalent conditions are high blood pressure (50%), cardiovascular diseases (39%) and diabetes (25%).

More people are expected catch Omicron in hospital than with previous variants. The FOPH statistics also account for people admitted to hospital with a different diagnosis, but then test positive for coronavirus.

Mike, overall, from the current data I don’t see the dire picture you seem to constantly promote. Worldwide, the vaccination rate is approaching 75-85% in developed countries (of interest to some here, vaccination in Chile is 86.7% of the population).

Since many of the vaccinations have occurred in the past 3-4 months that population is known to have fewer breakthrough cases, less deaths and severe effects. Eliminate the recently vaccinated from your graph and it would be similar to the unvaccinated group for deaths per 100,000. There is a recent Israeli report that natural immunity actually shows that natural immunity is 13 times more effective than vaccines in protecting individuals against reinfection, symptomatic disease, and hospitalization of the Delta virus strain. This data may be skewed also, as it probably includes early overall data also.

Final thoughts? Really? I have to note that the author of your cited article apparently used a rebuttal appearing in the Atlantic, a blatantly agenda leaning source. Additionally, the article states, “This is not intended to be a scholarly article, Medium is not the forum for that. It is an opinion piece.” It is almost as tiresome reading your sensationalized impending doom and sarcastic posts as it is for me to write a rebuttal with additional scientific facts! :wink: Overcoming any hardships induced by this virus that came out of China is an individual and community effort. Perhaps a new focus on enjoying life and being thankful for all this country offers would be more productive. Frame of mind is conducive to overcoming this virus and all that we must recover from. Common sense is imperative. Everyone is taking appropriate precautions based on their particular circumstances without endangering those around them. It is time for Federal and State policy makers to realize there are reasons for individuals to refrain from being forced to “take the jab” in order to work. The collateral damage is much too great for imposing the policies currently being enforced in some states.

1 Like

For those that don’t follow Easy’s posts closely regarding the Pandemic, let me provide a summary and my response.

1. There is no Pandemic. It is just like the flu. Those that died were sick to begin with(so they don’t matter) or their deaths were misclassified as COVID. ( There is and it is not and even perfectly healthy people are dying of COVID. COVID caused 120X more deaths than the normal flu strains during the same time period.)

2. Lockdowns don’t work and are bad for business. If you are sick, you should still go to work.(They worked in China at least. They generally didn’t work elsewhere mostly because they really weren’t lockdowns at all.)

3. Masks don’t work. In fact, they make you sick and they are violation of your rights to be forced to were one. (Thousands of studies say otherwise and basically every country in the world endorses their use.)

4. If you are not feeling well, take some mosquito repellent and horse de-wormer. (They work well for their intended use. Treating COVID is not one of their intended uses.)

5. Vaccines don’t work. They are part of a global pharmaceutical conspiracy. And even if they do work, one should not be forced to take them as individual’s rights is more important than the good of society. (Vaccines do work although it is unfortunate that they aren’t more effective or more widely used. There is no global conspiracy. There is well established precedence of governments requiring vaccines during pandemics as a government’s primary function is to protect the people that they serve.)

6. Herd immunity. That’s the ticket. Let the virus burn through the population. (To date, herd immunity has not been reached anywhere in the world. The reason is that SARS-COV-2 is a moving target similar to other mutating viruses. One becomes immune for an average of 5 to 6 months before the next strain or even the existing strain can strike again. Each infection further weakens T-cells etc so a damaged immune system will only get worse with time.)

7. Excess deaths? Must be from the vaccine! (99.999% of all the excess are directly/indirectly due to COVID. Near zero are due to the vaccine.)

8. Long Covid? Must be from the vaccine! (It is not. It is from catching COVID.)

9. The SARS2 will become just like the common cold virus. Bless you-here is a tissue. (It won’t in our life times. It is very common for viruses to never become milder. Fun example. The original SARS virus. They let it burn through 15 generations of mice to see if would turn into a milder form. The result? All the mice died at generation 15.)

10. Omicron is mild. Get a little sun and take a little Vitamin C and you will be fine. (Omicron is anything but mild. It is more deadly than the original strain and is currently creating havoc world wide.)

11. SARS2 doesn’t affect kids. Wearing masks impairs their social development. No matter what, they should be at school. (It does and it is deadly. Also, millions of kids now have no caregivers. Also, the main victor of transmission of the virus at various times in many places has been kids. )

12. And if you find yourself in the hospital dying of COVID, make sure your curse and scream at your doctors as they are in on the conspiracy as well. (96% of doctors are vaccinated so no doubt his final point is true. No wait, maybe he didn’t state #12 to begin with.)

I’m sure I missed a few points but I think this is the gist of what he has to say.

The accuracy in this post is 100%

Mike needs to change his handle to MikeDoom…geez Mike the kids use to call me the Dodo bird from Ice Age movie, the one that goes around saying doom on you, I’ll hand that baton over to you

Ha. I think of my views on this is that of a realist which differs sharply from the politicians and media that are inclined to sugar coat things or pretend Covid isn’t there or ending soon. More than 3000 dead per day in the US from Covid is a ridiculous norm to accept. And the early indications of what Long Covid is going to do to the US/world is only starting to sink in. It will devastate the live’s of hundreds of millions of people and have huge impact on the economies of the world. It has already started and one of the major factors to all those quitting the work force lately.

For any who aren’t scared of COVID, read this thread:

(Hint: Be very VERY afraid.)

Let’s put it this way, I’m MUCH more scared of the power of government than I am of Covid or any other disease.

"There are two ways to be fooled.

One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true"

Mike, why are you being such a fear-monger?

Yes, it is serious. Yes, we should take precautions and get vaccinated.

Will a very small percentage of us die, even those of us who are generally healthy? But we also should live our lives without worrying that we’re about to die because of the C19 pandemic.

4 Likes

Exactly…stress and lack of sleep both harm a persons immune system. Me, I’m doing stuff to boost my immune system and working on losing weight. The age thing, nothing I can do about that :wink: Had all the shots, so has all my family and immediate contacts

3 Likes

Department of Defense data seems to be a little DIFFERENT than that coming from US civilian hospital and healthcare providers. Why is that? Does the financial incentive have anything to do with this? Hmmmmm … maybe worth looking at? Doesn’t look like it’s gonna be pretty for the government and their psycho-phants. Let’s expose the TRUTH and let it speak for itself.

Horowitz: Whistleblowers share DOD medical data that blows vaccine safety debate wide open - TheBlaze

Are the censors the good guys? Not when they’re blocking facts and the truth.
Just like the vaccines, the truth keeps leaking out slowly.

DMED Is a Game-changer on Vaccine Safety

January 27, 2022

On Monday, Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) held a panel discussion on vaccine safety (see Second Opinion). During this hearing we learned about some DOD whistleblowers that revealed alarming data on vaccine safety. These protected whistleblowers shared data from the DMED and it is a game-changer.

DMED is the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database. DMED was created to track every illness of military members from an epidemiological standpoint for the purpose of diagnosing any adverse health trend that could affect military readiness. It is accurate, complete and designed for early detection of issues in the military population.

Daniel Horowitz has been working with the whistleblowers to get the word out. From the data (and there is a lot of data) it looks 2020 (year 1 of Covid) was like the previous 4 years and 2021 (year 1 of vaccines) shows alarming upticks in medical problems. The whistleblowers went public, because their commanders ignored the issue. Here are some findings from Daniel:

In a declaration under penalty of perjury that Renz plans to use in federal court, Drs. Samuel Sigoloff, Peter Chambers, and Theresa Long — three military doctors — revealed that there has been a 300% increase in DMED codes registered for miscarriages in the military in 2021 over the five-year average. The five-year average was 1,499 codes for miscarriages per year. During the first 10 months of 2021, it was 4,182.

Aside from the spike in miscarriage diagnoses (ICD code O03 for spontaneous abortions), there was an almost 300% increase in cancer diagnoses (from a five-year average of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021). There was also a 1,000% increase in diagnosis codes for neurological issues, which increased from a baseline average of 82,000 to 863,000!

Some other numbers he did not mention at the hearing but gave to me in the interview are the following:

myocardial infarction –269% increase

Bell’s palsy – 291% increase

congenital malformations (for children of military personnel) – 156% increase

female infertility – 471% increase

pulmonary embolisms – 467% increase

These findings from the best epidemiological database in the world are enough to make me conclude that the Covid Vaccines are unsafe for military age people until Pfizer/Moderna can provide better data. Given a choice between great data from the US military and redacted data from Big Pharma, I’ll choose the great data.

Published in Military

What major news service is carrying this story? I know what I can read in the Atlantic and newspapers like the NYT. Personally, I compare what’s in the NYT to what appears in the New York Post. Fool me once , shame on you ; fool me twice, shame on me. Fool Me Three Times , Shame On You And I Both , Together .

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, who has a Ph.D. in virology, worked for the Bill and Melinda gates Foundation, says you should never use a vaccine that doesn’t block transmission, and scientifically children shouldn’t be vaccinated against covid at all, as it has no benefits whatsoever.
Voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org

1 Like

Clearly, you didn’t read the link. It is not about the deaths. It’s about Long Covid. More than 1/2 will suffer from it quite possibly for their rest of the lives. COVID flat out ages you and likely permantely damages your immune system and several major organs. This is even happening in those that are 3X vaxxed and otherwise healthy and who had a mild case.(50% less risk but still very significant.) It will not just affect somebody down the street or a distant friend. It is going too impact your family. If you were thinking you were going to live to 90, I suggest consider subtracting 5 to 10 years. Medical technology may help but once the damage occurs, it is really hard to fix for any medical condition.

No, Mike. I read it. The truth is we still now too little. But that doesn’t mean I’m going to be a hermit the rest of my life.

And anyone that tells me I should be scared, really, really scared, is fear mongering. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

You are just playing on words. Worse, you are coming across as being dismissive. Sure, there are plenty of questions that have yet to be answered but the writing is already on the wall for those that read it. Nobody said anything about being hermit. Wear a mask. Be vaxxed. Avoid risky situations like eating in restaurants and one can lead a life that resembles normal. But, no matter how much people want normal back-it is never coming back. Get over it.