MDMN - 2016-02-01 Weekly Discussion

Haven’t had much discussion today, but hasn’t had news release, either - production agreements on newly acquired NUOCO/LDM and FORTUNA. It appears that AURYN has the mining concession titles and can clearly move forward to mine small production near term. Does MDMN have a 15% NPI until a TO is offered for the NUOCO mensuras, or is this still in limbo. FORTUNA should at least have a 15% NPI in place, regardless. When do shareholders have these contract provisions released and how long do they stay in effect? … it is a material event. Same is true with LDM, but the situation seems more complicated.

1 Like

The March meeting when Auryn exercises the $100 million + plus the new bonus amount yet to be decided upon.

5 Likes

Update on the news wires

2 Likes

Mike if this is true we should start seeing a gradual increase in SP. This is BIG news if it’s true

Wouldn’t it be nice if Auryn came out with News stating we will exercise the Option on the Alto Project in our March meeting

I would be very surprised to see that but nothing is impossible I think Maybe!!!

1 Like

No…won’t be that simple.

Both parties will need to agree to the total buyout price basis($100 million plus bonus amount) and what part of that will be cash, what part in percent of Auryn and what percent production or a net smelter royalty.

1 Like

The Board Members and Trustee were engaged in necessary business meetings throughout their time in Chile, both in person and telephonically, with all parties involved with the ADL. After many meetings and negotiations between all parties involved and multiple trips to Chilean Notaria’s, an amalgamation of the NUOCO, Caren and CDCH interests on the ADL plateau occurred.

I agree, somehow I doubt that the days were in the dark with what has/was transpiring. I don’t think Auryn or members of our BOD would get caught in that situation especially with attorney’s involved, this is of course MOO

This would be wildly positive it were believable but…

Why is there a bonus amount when the only properties that would/could have increased the scalability of the $100M “minimum” were either owned by JJ (Caren), CDCH (Fortuna) or insiders (NUOCO) and now owned by Auryn? They aren’t part of the ADL option agreement where the drilling has been limited and the results wouldn’t warrant a premium (mainly because they focuses elsewhere).

I love the idea of a NSR. At least then we would know what we own. Take the cash and the NSR, leave the shares in Auryn, and call it a day. One can dream

3 Likes

Most of the outlined vein system is on Medinah property.

2 Likes

My question if I may is there anyone who can pick up the phone and answer the questions us shareholders have? And No not our IR Roberto or Lester. I’m talking about people like GC Vittal Karra our newly appointed BOD member who signed off the release. If Auryn doesn’t want any specifics about the deal shared to bad don’t let the door hit you on the way out. We know you want the mountain or you would have walked already. Our money is invested here. We hold the cards.

They need to stop acting like a penny stock company and act like a company who has a world class mine. It’s time you put your juevos on the table BOD and show us your competent enough to stand by your shareholders.

Transparency please

3 Likes

Ironically, if the BOD were to answer the kind of questions that you want from them; they would be acting exactly like a penny stock company.

At this point, they should say nothing at all to shareholders and let Auryn do all the talking. Rather, they should be concentrating on wrapping up the sale of the Alto with the most favorable terms to shareholders as possible.

9 Likes

Mike, I think you’re exactly right there. At this point it’s inevitable. AMC is going to OWN THE ENTIRE ADL MOUNTAIN. All we can do is hope that GC, LP, et al do their level best to bring home the absolute best deal possible for WE SHAREHOLDERS.

Once the deal is closed there will be full disclosure. My guess is we’ll know where we stand in the next 6 to 8 weeks with respect to what we shareholders actually own.

After that we’re in the hands of three things:

• Mother Nature (what’s in the ground)
  • AMC’s ability to monetize that
  • The overall market sector
9 Likes

“Legally bound by an Option Agreement, the Company cannot engage in the first release of specific information concerning AURYN Mining Chile, SpA’s (“AURYN”) activities on the Altos de Lipangue Plateau (“ADL”). AURYN, a private company, reserves the right to disseminate information to the public at its own discretion.”

Would that also cover the release of the news you are so hoping to hear soon? Maybe it will be coming from Auryn first?

Haven’t we always been in the hands of those three things, to a certain extent?

If MG is right, and we will see the ADL sold to Auryn in March, I would think that would have a significant positive influence on our stock price too.

A post was merged into an existing topic: CDCH - Cerro Dorado - Forum Start

Not at all Polyanna. While you have lived in la la land, we’ve been held captive for the last 10 to 15 years and suffered immeasurably because of JJQF. It’s taken that long to finally get the project to a point where it can be delivered to someone capable of developing it.

Before spouting back more nonsense, please think first. You don’t have much insight regarding what’s gone on and how difficult it’s been to get to this point. Most of us who have been here for the whole time only have a partial glimpse (some more than others.) There’s a reason we’ve traded where we have and it has far more to do with the RISK of getting NO RETURN because of who was in control than it does with anything else.

28 Likes

AMEN Brutha!!!

7 Likes

LOL I said the said thing out loud! I juust want to know my money is safe I have no problem waiting knowing I’ll get a good return on this investment!!

4 Likes

Meaning we are going to ask you and you will let us know?