MDMN - 2016-02-08 Weekly Discussion

With my notes in front of me…this is the latest.

The buyers are known. The buying should continue.

The seller(s) are unknown at this time.

1 Like

Same amount as this morning.

1 Like

Watching gold I am hoping we are seeing the start of something I’ve waited twenty years for a repeat. I am thinking we may be seeing the gold shorts starting to throw in the towel right now to kick it off.
I am a bit of a dreamer after all.
this article, while by a bunch I’m not too fond of, does give those too young to remember the early nineties, Jr gold stocks price insanity.
in spite of all the fudementals guys like John use to make decisions. There have been times where “Irrational exuberance” has taken over the Jr gold markets giving investors returns far above any rational fundamental could ever indicate.
if we are about to experiance another crazy market as shown in this history lesson, MDMN might have very good timing g to events after all.

1 Like

https://www.caseyresearch.com/articles/what-10-baggers-and-100-baggers-look-like-1

2 Likes

Hopefully we can help MDMN and AMC get the story out there without having to resort to lies or embellishment.

The story that AMC and the Altos de Lipangue are putting together is terrific enough to stand on its own!

4 Likes

Like father, like son… even if this isn’t him selling. I’ve already heard plenty to make the statement applicable.

2 Likes

Wizard? Can you define embellishment concerning historical Jr moves means? If you refer to the Casey group I’m all in, but what happened to the Jr gold stocks I lived in real time. Historical fact.

Back to the old rumor of Auryn having to buy 100 million shares on the open market?

$1.37 here in Austin, TX…saw its only about $1.15 in Oklahoma!

1 Like

Sorry if I wasn’t clear. I meant without MDMN management or stockholders embellishing the story.

If we get a nineties market this stock won’t need any help either honest nor dishonest to go nutz!
Not even the JJ family, or board stink the stocks now under will slow it down in true right market.
I really think we may see one.
The sad thing is all who got washed out or bought at the wrong time with money they couldn’t tie up long enough. Some of the things our BOD has caused is unforgivable IMO. Of course they always came out so I’m sure their not so sorry.

Some know why I have a problem getting what I’m trying to say posted correctly. For any that don’t I’m sorry. Contrary to what some have thought it’s not from outside substances. I’ll try to spare those who might by limiting posts.

JMO, but I believe Claro is an insider/affiliate as he got his shares via a transaction involving an insder (JJ/his various entities). That is the 350MM common stock conversion. As such, he is bound by the same selling rules as every other insider/affiliate.

2 Likes

Buy, buy,buy
Hold, Hold Hold
Sell,Sell Sell
Run Forrest Run
Run MDMN run
Patience is the key. Let the rumors and the other stuff fall by the wayside.
Then let Auryn show their hand. Should be a fun ride for sure.
I just keep buying down here. Averaged down and patiently waiting.
No buying in the last week for me though.

2 Likes

Agreed. Nice bottom line synopsis.

1 Like

With the inability to definitively ID the sellers or buyers for that matter, at least we should keep in mind that the shares are being transferred into stronger hands and the readily sellable “float” of shares is thinning out in regards to shares likely to be sold in the near term. Of course, the flip side of that logic is that if a large portion of the selling is naked shorting then the “float” of readily sellable real shares and/or mere “security entitlements” (IOUs) is actually getting larger because in our clearance and settlement system whether or not you bought real or fake shares you have the right to resell that which you purchased.

If the buyers are institutional then we might be on the lookout for any Form 3,4 or 5 filings. Although they don’t technically have to make these filings because Medinah shares are not registered under Sections 12 or 15 of the '34 Act many institutions will do so anyways for internal compliance reasons.

In a scenario like this the market often runs into “air pockets” on the way up where the absence of willing sellers can be noted. These buyers are acting very professionally. They’re patient. This results in less attraction of flippers or mo-mo players. If you gap the share price upwards then you’ll attract short sellers wishing to “average up” on their average sales price. Then they’ll predictably walk it back down when a wave of buying ceases.

I don’t think the entity known as “AMC” would be doing the buying because if Medinah is about to gain 15% of this structure then I would think this would include any assets in the form of securities of other issuers like those of Medinah. Instead I would think any buying by these folks would be via Masglas or attributed to “AHC and Associates” like in the past. AHC has been very meticulous in declaring their purchases and intent to buy more shares so I would expect the same in the future out of them. The biggest no-brainer on the planet would be for Masglas/AHC to buy truckloads of grossly mispriced Medinah shares prior to exercising the ADL option.

As far as the discussion on the “minimum $100 million cash portion of the purchase price”, both parties to a mining deal need PROTECTION/INSURANCE on metals prices falling out of bed and going to zero and metals prices going ballistic to the upside. The optionee (AMC) has PROTECTION via his ability to walk from the deal if the price of gold goes to zero. The offeror (Medinah) almost universally will introduce a “clawback” provision that states that if the price of gold goes ballistic we want better terms in order to keep things equitable. This could explain the use of the term “minimum”.

I have to think that this recent pop in the price of gold is going to somehow act as a catalyst especially in regards to the high grade near surface gold early production opportunities. I would hope that the leverage pendulum swung in Medinah’s favor big time. The universe of eyes looking for investment opportunities in the gold sector is probably growing by leaps and bounds right now so the timing for any Medinah-like company to go “into play” seems very fortuitous. I’m still of the opinion that some giant copper/moly player is going to appear on the doorstep either with a battering ram (hostile) or a checkbook in hand. My response would be to show me a Medinah stock certificate for 400 million shares and then “let’s do lunch”.

3 Likes

I rounded up one acct early this week at .0147, good timing for a change.

2 Likes

With Monday being a holiday, tomorrow should be interesting.

L2 just at the close today

T&S moving to the close

T=TRADE
A=ASK
B=BID

1 Like