MDMN - 2016-02-08 Weekly Discussion

TR…drafting a lengthy post for the blog on why I think a reverse merger is a win-win-win all around. Will post to the blog later tonight.

I don’t think AMC takes the idea of massive illegal naked short selling into their thought processes when making decisions. There are plenty of people who don’t think that it is nearly as big a problem as some shareholders think it is. (That’s not the point of my post though.)

1 Like

I’m hip to shorting stocks. Just wondering if there’s more to the manipulation than that.

Vark

Thanks for the update MG, what I would add to this long journey is:

Without JJ and Les there would be no Mountain to invest in. It’s not like anyone had a choice. It was JJ’s Mountain and now it’s being handed over to Auryn and MDMN share holders.

I look forward to a long and healthy business relationship between Auryn and MDMN. I don’t know where the share price will end up. But certainly up from here. And as mining starts and the purchase option gets exercised, Well, with all that cash laying around, I look forward to many dividends being paid out to MDMN share holders over the years. IMHO

2 Likes

Your points are all possible mrbubba. As for item #1, I’m not sure the risk is worth it, but they would know better than I do. Fortunately for us, they at least appear to be competent and so maybe all we have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride. I’m certainly open.

1 Like

Vark, If you asked me this a decade ago I’d be happy to wax poetic. Now, well, I have the kind of mentality that quickly and easily dumps any info that I don’t find important or necessary to hang onto. I’ve dumped a lot of what you’re asking to the point where it would be work for me. Yours is a question for Brecciaboy and I’m sure there are articles on the internet that, with a little searching, have done far better a job than I can.

1 Like

Very cool Kevin. I know you know me to get cranky at times, but believe me, my concern is that investors come out of this fair and square and with a profit. I couldn’t care less the path that is taken to bring that result. I know I’m not the smartest guy in the room about this stuff and I’m certainly open to listening/reading and accepting new things.

2 Likes

My understanding about a reverse merger benefits is that it is a lot cheaper than going with the IPO which would include lawyers and all the expense involved with that. Also information I have read says that a reverse merge can be started and wrapped up, in as little as 30 days sometimes. Whereas an IPO situation takes a year and sometimes longer to get all the paperwork and etc in place to offer the first shares in an IPO.

1 Like

Keith needed the cash. The share dilution on these deals was starting to sting a bit.

1 Like

Correct. Even though JJ’s claimed, undiluted 50% interest in CDCH was bogus (IMO) I held out hope that we might see a similar resolution to what Auryn presented to deal with JJ’s undiluted 50% of MDMN (where his 50% was crammed down to 28% through the conversion). I believe something similar was presented to JJ with CDCH so he agreed to creep back in his hole and allow the deal for the Fortuna to be finalised. You may think CDCH received a better deal than what it deserved but that logic is based on what has been stated we own vs. what we should/would own with an competent legal overview. Auryn has been very helpful in rooting out some of the past shenanigans of our BOD by pushing through deals that are more “fair” for the common shareholder. Think of Auryn as Robin Hood and Les/JJ as the Sheriif of Nottingham.

Happy to hear that Les has informed you that he was the key factor in wrapping everything up. Sounds about right.

10 Likes

To get a good technical education! go here and read some past posts. Click individual posts to expand them if they seem pertinent to your questions.

1 Like

I couldn’t just “like” this post. I LOVE it!!!

7 Likes

On second thought, I won’t post the lengthy version. I don’t know how likely it is to happen. If it were to happen, it solves a lot of problems moving forward and is a win-win-win for AMC, MDMN, and CDCH folks. Perhaps I’ll elaborate some time, but not at this time.

1 Like

Uh…does anyone realize we traded over 70,000,000 shares the last 4 days?

:grinning: :relaxed:

7 Likes

Kevin do you see us moving higher SP next week? We had a couple big buyers outside of that 11 million that Cdel had up. Hope it continues

Mike thinks Auryn has a big update coming out wonder what it could be

1 Like

As in Done, Done, Done?
I’ll wait for the official news release and details before “banking on happening” … even though I’ve thought this was a likely part of the equation for quite some time.

4 Likes

The problem being is why is your two cents more important or carry more water than anyone else’s. We’ve all been told several different things by several different spokesmen… We all look forward to the outcome but please excuse many of us that are guarded when someone throws out a statement without some sort of reasoning for it.

5 Likes

That one sentence makes a world of difference, thank you. The stuff I post wasn’t that cryptic, and I was clear that I was offering as much as I could. I don’t like playing the secrets game, but since I’m not running it I either honor it and do what I can or shut up. I’ve been liking the shut up option much better. I think I’ve done enough posting for a while. Back under my rock.

5 Likes

That would be great but I guess we will see if it is good Information or not. I do hope it is correct however.