MDMN - 2016-02-08 Weekly Discussion

I’ll break even at .07 and be happy as hell.

4 Likes

Once that seller is out of the way blue skies. And he might very well be done judging by the trading late Friday. We know this stock is worth way more than 7.5 cents

4 Likes

Apparently you aren’t following the discussion. There was no mention of time or cost (even though I could give you 100 reasons why both would be less with an RTO). To say that an IPO vs RTO is “easier” or more difficult misses the point. The IPO option isn’t available to AMC at this point. I know you love using this link but it’s important to apply “context” instead of relying on bullet points in a vacuum.

Yes, it’s extremely important to understand the different dynamics of a RTO vs IPO because, for the short/intermediate term the stocks act like completely different animals.

4 Likes

John,

Why don’t you grow up? I simply posted a resource that I’ve benefited from in my understanding of the topic and thought others might also.

9 Likes

As you recommended, I’m focusing on what AMC/Maglas going public means to us. How they go public is a critical piece of that puzzle as it relates to our investment. If “growing up” means having to read your posts without questioning their accuracy I’m envisioning a lengthy bout of adolescence. At least I didn’t rip into your other comments on fiduciary responsibilities (didn’t our past and current BOD owe us the same as Letts does now?) That bullseye was just too big. I must be growing up.

7 Likes

I was the CFO for a TSX-V industrial mineral company.It was a restructuring/merger mandate that ultimately failed. All I can say is that everytime you sneeze, you had to get exchange approval and the exchange always has their hand out. It is damn expensive. I used Fogler’s out of Toronto for counsel. The company never really interacts with the Exchange, except in regards to 43-101’s, legal has all the interaction. BTW, all the folks involved in reviewing and approving 43-101’s are inexperienced junior people which makes life miserable.

That is why I doubt, as Les is saying, that AMC is going to meet with TSX. I also believe that Masglas would not qualify for the TSX rather the TSX-V.

If I were Auryn, more likely Masglas, I would do a deal with a CPC. The reasons are 1) Most CPC’s are set up by Brokers like Dundee, BMO, Cannacord, which will sponsor the transaction and have the retail brokerage network to push the stock price and in the event of raising capital, the clients that will invest.

1. as the CPC’s can only raise $2MM, Masglas will only have to give up a small percentage of ownership for amalgating into the shell. I mean the people/firms that set up the CPC’s and raise the seed capital will want some interest/shares. This is a money making program for them.

2. the CPC is just a shell with audited fins, so it is highly unlikely there are hidden liabilites.

Despite the importance of the retail brokerage network, I would look at a firms that have the most respected mining & metals analyst. The Sprotts, Pintrees… listen to the good analysts.

4 Likes

Where did the CDCH discussion go?

That should be discussion Tab go?

That’s great for those of us who have advocated for somehow sticking around and harvesting the richness of the mountain. I’m happy to let Auryn run the harvester. Of course if some comes along with the right offer …

1 Like

Exactly, and this is what Les was rumored as saying from get-go - this was NOT going to be a quick TO and bye-bye.

Les was also telling us to look out for Auxiliary agreements and a mandatory buy in from the get-go. So, we should probably at least consider the “remote” possibility that Les does not know all of AMC’s game plan going forward.

5 Likes

That’s exactly right. With both Auryn and MDMN staying the course and getting things done right the first time. It will be much better off for us share holders in the long run. More money made, over a longer period of time. And as someone said. If the right offer comes along…??? Well, then we take it.

ATTENTION-ATTENTION-ATTENTION

Somehow in all my knowing wisdom, I have deleted the CDCH thread, We can regain the thread but lose todays posts or easier just start a new thread… Please let me know

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your cooperation

1 Like

Where did the link for the CDCH discussions go?

A post was merged into an existing topic: CDCH - Discussion