MDMN - 2016-03-28 Weekly Discussion

Oh I did not see the CDCH contract., but CDCH could have been done differently since they could have simply purchased all of CDCH-Chile since they are buying all the assets of CDCH-Chile. I guess they could do the same for MDMN-Chile, but I thought MDMN-Chile still had a few other assets besides ADL. that Auryn is not buying.

It is this guy/family and I think one other group of Peruvians. (There is a Major(not Volcan) lurking somewhere in the background waiting to emerge when exploration results warrant.)

http://aurynblog.com/pdac-trip-part-1-maurizio-cordova/

I think the Letts are now only involved via their current share holdings.

1 Like

That is what I thought!

A million shares just traded (I think a buy) and we barely move. How about one day of honest trading…

Here’s a smaller example than that 30,000 tpd / $175M cap ex:

Not to advertise or promote Hecla, but I like what they are doing with these smaller higher grade opportunities during the down cycle:

They have decided to do another smallish project that is on the claims of one of their main producing mines (Casa Berardi):

They are opening up what they call the EMCP open pit which will cost them $19M this year, $20M over the next 4 years or so for $39M total. It will produce 3,100 tpd of ore per day, 10% of the Paramount example for 5.5 years, or about 30,000 Oz of Au / yr starting in 2017. I think it is around 6 g/t, pretty high for an open pit, but maybe something similar to what could be done at Fortuna and/or the two MDMN claims involving the Merlin veins.

3 Likes

It is an example of our future. Why would it need to be posted some where else???

Is it “Mondayish” yet, or just another “Next Week”???

orgold

1 Like

Good find, CHG … and that’s an underground mine that is expected to have a cash cost of only $700 per ounce (after by-product credits). May be applicable example to the LDM vein(s) sometime in the future. The early open pit on the high grade veins could do quite a bit better near term, and eventually (longer term), those larger, lower assay, near surface gold anomalies on the ADL will be profitable after heap leach methods are employed for quite a few years while the porphyry system is defined through extensive drilling. Just looking at the larger picture for AURYN’s exploration rather than how quick I can dump my shares as a few here would apparently like to do. Everyone should have an exit strategy that fits their own personal financial needs and expectations. As for the mention of a future SHM, it will be useless without actual shareholder voting participation through online proxy voting with Broadridge.
(ditto on the two examples mentioned … neither are intended as endorsements or recommendations for the companies mentioned … just examples)

Would love to see those terms we’ve been hearing about…

3 Likes

If a new purchase agreement has been reached already I don’t see why they will have to wait till Mid late April when it’s notarized to release news

3 Likes

Andy, fully agree, just announce the pending signing and outline the terms in a press release. No need for the shroud of secrecy.

6 Likes

WOW!!! WOW!!! Someone has been doing real trenching etc. New Google earth images are up dated 2-6-2016

2 Likes

Karen and Fortuna trenching among other things

2 Likes

Can you share images

1 Like

1 Like

Look at Fortuna for starters. I am having trouble sending images today. Just go into Google earth and look at Fortuna and don’t use the historical option period

Basically, it looks like somebody with a big backhoe is having a good time…trenches all over the place!
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

A lot of fun. The trench at the landing strip is over 900 feet long