MDMN - 2016-05-02 Weekly Discussion

Don’t think the Medina update was news worthy. JMO

WHY…The MOU a month ago was “wired” released…

IMO: Yes as most of the “Stinky Pinky” risk is out of the picture with the signing of the ADL. I also think that the next Auryn release could validate
MDMN’s release.

As per the pattern the last 18 mos or so, they are waiting for the final dust to settle, i.e. the review and approval by Chilean authorities. Auryn will give an update. Medinah will copy and paste and issue a PR probably on Business Wire.

Until Auryn makes it ‘real’ that production and cash flow has started later this year, expect the response to be muted, imo. Until the market heats up even more don’t expect exploration results to cause much SP appreciation at least until you get far enough along to issue formal reserve / resource reports. The market at this stage does not care about individual hole / trench results.

3 Likes

Once the Notarized document have been registered, MDMD can hopefully give full disclose to its shareholders. Does anyone know how long it takes to have documents registered in Chile?

last time, when they did the NUOCO transaction, the post-Notario review/registration was less than a week as I recall.

These big ask don’t want to stop showing up!

I dont feel like I won…cant we just get the hell out of these low trade channel

8 Likes

understatement of the decade

MG, what is your expectation over the next couple of days or weeks? Any thoughts on time lines?

I am really surprised how low the volume has has been yesterday and today. One good thing is the selling seems to have stopped, going back to last week. Any decent buying “should” shoot this thing right past .02. At this point, I believe there is very little downside, which surprises me about the lack of interest in purchasing shares…

There has been no publicity. It was a Shareholder’s Update. No one knows what is happening as usual.

We will start seeing good news from Auryn as soon as next week. The first of the signed contracts should be considered final/legal in Chile by then.

2 Likes

For shareholders, sooner would be better, but I’ll settle on next week so long as the news is good! :relieved:

thanks Mike Gold

Shhh… ASK is going up. 1

mil on ASK.

Isn’t this a great time to be coming into Medinah as a new investor? In two years or less, you could 5-10 times your investment, with very little or no downside. And the only way to get a piece of the action, is through purchasing mdmn. What am I missing???

2 Likes

You are missing the fact that this is … MDMN:wink:

2 Likes

Only 5-10X? :wink: