MDMN - 2016-05-16 Weekly Discussion

Oh thanks guy’s, let’s start the day on a high note, I see the ranting and raving coming up soon…

BTW… Has anyone heard how the meetings in Chile are going, I don’t know if Gary was supposed to be down for three days or the whole week.

Funny how so many shares keep showing up on the ASK.

I sure hope we don’t go into this AGM looking at .01’s still.

Yes and daily short volume at unreal percentage levels. Say what you want but when this type of activity is happening, they are boxing the price where they want it.
IMO

1 Like

The only shareholder this is hurting at this time is the one who has to sell. Otherwise, boxed in or not, the share price is not going anywhere until stellar drill reports and/or production with an official discussion of dividends begins with dates attached. Once it does…

Until then, those who can take advantage of this price level will continue to do so.

If this price level is being artificially suppressed then how could anyone buying here be wrong to do so, unless they are buying with funds they shouldn’t be using for this when they have other bills to pay within the next 8 to 12 months with those funds?

I would not disagree with any of that. The big question is who is they?

So does the infamous “next week” now turn into “next quarter” as we await drill results, to move our sp north? It is going to be a very long summer, as our patience continues to be tested…

1 Like

My guess is at least one of the sellers is in need of cash. The Etrade listing for 855K shares was with NITE at .0152, lowered to .015, pulled from NITE and came back with ETRF at the current .0151 and working hard not to sell into the bid.

Maybe for today. Whoever they is, theyve been consistently killing rallies by selling hard into any news which kills investor confidence
Yes I believe those who wait will do well but IMO, there is a substantially larger short position than a few hUndred million shares.
Every penny move represents $13.5 M market cap move which is a gain or loss to market makers which have shorted.
They are crooks and will stack the odds in their favor IMO

1 Like

How many times does it need to be said that you need to stop worrying (looking at this) tick by tick, day by day?

Say good-bye to TMP. You won’t miss anything of substance. You can can check in once a quarter. Or subscribe to the Auryn Blog and you’ll get an email update if I see any news that’s worth posting or any dramatic change in the market. If that changes, I’m certain AMC will let us know.

If you’re trying to follow the ticker and waiting for sharp movements from P&D like news or some big promotional effort you’ll be bored to tears or frustrated to no end. It’s not going to happen that way. Slow and steady progress and development by AMC on the ADL project and regular updates as that progresses.

Mine preparation begins the end of next week (last we heard). Two months after that production starts.

5 Likes

I believe/understand that by stating the below, Auryn did put that issue to bed once and for all.

Financing for operations will continue to be secured by MASGLAS until AURYN becomes cash flow positive. The terms of the financing are extremely favorable for AURYN. Any required cash is interest free until July 2017. After that interest will be LIBOR plus 4%, and debt repayment will occur with a portion of the revenue generated by the early production. Capitalization and conservative money management is a key pillar of the AURYN business plan.

What else should they say to make you stop worrying on this point?

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for trying to calm all of us. But where is the beef and also where is the contract?

Yes that is a great question. Wizard did mention the contract is public in Chile, but I just don’t understand why Medinah can not put it on there website?

Big picture? The message is a new day for Medinah dawned with AMC/Masglas etc a few weeks ago, right? The controlling media here at TMP (and minus the Lesspeak) is a strong believer it’s a new day and that’s great. Wiz and all the in people here distribute confidence with JJ out and we’re all professional now and here on TMP there’s general support by many, of course with questioning exception(s) such as L&G, and his comments that should be warmingly not only welcomed but encouraged to avoid bias. So I’m neither saying I’m with Wiz or L&G, just saying we need both sides.

SO and considering all of the above, the confusing thing to me is that long discussed/argued “disconnect” from how the always correct market sees it compared to the .015 SP bottom feeding level regardless. Now the leading vocaliist here breccaboy on “disconnect” seems to have been stifled on this point and perhaps even righteously so. I think we should hear more on this but please, especially BaldEagle and please don’t take offense at me for my confusion or ignorance on the resolution of that issue, please understand maybe because I’m old or slow but I’m also neither supporting either side…can we keep hearing both sides, more on that issue too because, where SP is, VERY confusing to me.

Bottom line, the SP is rightfully valued here at .015 until we start seeing mining production? Really? If not, there is that " disconnect", am I right?

I don’t see any harm in that but, even if a shares cap is not formally stated, I am reassured by the fact
that Auryn was the one requesting Medinah to issue a shares cap of 1.5Bil shares.

Now you might say that with the new contract in place any previous agreement is null and void, nevertheless why should Auryn go against what they believed was the right thing to do back then when now they even have free financing for a year to cover all the immediate expenses?

1 Like

The SP is only confusing to those who believe there is a gigantic disconnect.

Until AMC goes into production and demonstrates the property has value, and MDMN is shown to benefit from that, and MDMN is clear in their reporting and debt issues, and the BOD question marks are resolved, I believe the market is at a reasonable (maybe somewhat low) price.

Once the above things begin to change, risk begins to be removed and the price begins to rise.

You can tell me there is a disconnect when when AMC is producing and MDMN is reporting with transparency and proper financial accounting and dividends are being distributed or at least forecasted and the price is still at $0.015. Until then, the only disconnect is people not understanding the reality of the market and thinking this should be trading much higher because of where we traded previously under the Amarant deal.

The market during Amarant deal was nothing but a penny stock momentum move that got played out during a BULL gold market. Although we’re in much, much better fundamental shape today, you cannot compare the market caps. It’s just not realistic.

I don’t know how many times the above needs to be said. But apparently people aren’t getting it or don’t understand it. Maybe I should stop trying.

^^^ by the way – that’s only my opinion, but I think if it was wrong and the stock was today (risk adjusted) worth $0.10, there would be A LOT more buy side volume. MDMN is not an unknown story. People know what’s going on and are watching. Build it and they will come.

7 Likes

I will suggest that the SP is rightfully valued here because no one is agressively buying faster that shares are being made available to sell. If this selling is because individuals are fed up with waiting on a higher share price, a concerted effort is working to spin shares between the bid and ask to create the allusion of selling in an effort to suppress the SP while accumulating shares, or some entity is simply selling short, it makes no difference at this time. Whatever the cause of the “disconnect” is, it will be corrected once dividends are announced. It’s possible that the disconnect exist only because the we think it exist, not because it should be higher but because that’s where we think it shoud be.

If you choose to fret the daily SP then you are subject to have a lot of fretful days in the near future. I find the current trading activities interesting but I have chosen to look forward with calm anticipation to the day when those dividends are announced. At that time the SP will begin to reflect its true value.

Did you see this post from CHG?

Highly recommended…

1 Like