MDMN - 2016-05-16 Weekly Discussion

Auryn doesn’t own those shares, Masglas does.

3 Likes

lets see if Masglas enters the market and starts buying more shares after all price is very cheap

Need to shed the ticker symbol “MDMN” and the name “Medinah Minerals”

2 Likes

1 Like

Mike any idea why they set the cut-off so high? Seems like potentially lot of valuable allowed to sit in piles unprocessed.

Yes I know and Masglas owns Auryn

1 Like

I think a better question is if the cut-off grade is 15 grams/ton, just how high will the average grade of the gold ore will be?

As somebody already alluded, almost for sure they will only be initially going after the high grade material due to the production limit that is in place, and the costs related to transportation/refining till they can get something setup to pre-process the ore on site. I’m guessing that small batches of ore are probably profitable down to 5 grams/tons.

Hopefully, at a minimum, they can also get a 5000 ton/month permit for the Fortuna as well near term to double the fun.

2 Likes

If you want to get technical the first 150 M shares are own by the board members of AHC

Thank you to those of you who have used their resources, time, experience and money to to give shareholders the insight and support getting us to this point. It is indeed an new day forward.
With gratitude,
Peter

4 Likes

Your a treasure as a human being my friend and a blessing to this board. Hope your dreams and stocks do very well going forward sir. Have a great day.

1 Like

I only mention that because it just seems it wouldn’t be legal to dividend just selected shareholders, but since it is a private company, I don’t know.
In effect, they recover 30ish percent of medinah’s take, one way or another, yes.

More importantly, why would Masglas want to not receive their share of the distributed profits?

6 Likes

I would hope they would “business wire” release both announcements!!!

4 Likes

Love that it’s final, but as usual there are still a lot of unknowns until we see the full terms. Are they going to set it up like CDCH?

Yes, there are still a lot of unknowns. Where is the contract? Do we the shareholders still hold the majority of shares? Will we have any input in mdmn BOD? Why wasn’t any of the news put out on a business wire?

Both announcements should be material events to MDMN share holders. I would think it should all be reported by our BOD. Or am I worng?

1 Like

The news was put on a business wire. Unfortunately it rained and the newspaper fell off the wire and on to the ground. We await further confirmation that the paper is not too wet to hang on a clothes line to dry before hanging it on a business wire again. It should be next week when the newspaper is finally dry and ready to try again. Just kidding. Relax. It will be here when it shows up. A bit of levity is just what the business wire needed. The newspaper was too wet and too heavy.

2 Likes

Well, the business wire must be still very wet.
On our very important day:
11:30.12 May 16, 2016
Buy: 339,080
Sell :1,412,718-most at the bid or close to it.
Can’t be Claro. He already sold.

1 Like

What drilling if any are they doing at Merlin/Fortuna and/or Pegaso Nero locations before they start making money from the Caren vein?

I would be lying if I said I was not disappointed, that we are not trading above .02 with today’s news…Is that asking too much???