Medinah/Auryn - 2019 - 1st Quarter General Discussion

has anyone had trouble getting your shares transferred over to another firm Tdameritrade wont allow me to transfer my shares from JPM. Has anyone had success in doing this with TD and how. ty

Medinah chart looks very similar to last May’s. If that similarity continues then we’ll have a nice little up move coming in a few days.

2 Likes

Maybe our time is coming… at least opportunity

TDK

2 Likes

Very good article, TDK - Pierre Lassonde echoes a little something we’ve been hearing around here:

"If you look back to the 70s, 80s and 90s, in every one of those decades, the industry found at least one 50+ million-ounce gold deposit, at least ten 30+ million ounce deposits, and countless 5 to 10 million ounce deposits.

But if you look at the last 15 years, we found no 50-million-ounce deposit, no 30 million ounce deposit and only very few 15 million ounce deposits.

So where are those great big deposits we found in the past? How are they going to be replaced? We don’t know."

2 Likes

I believe the first question is, have all those deposits that have been found, have they been mined to the end of their expected life, or have some been inventoried waiting for higher gold prices? If their is an inventory of claims yet to go into operation, the second question is how big is the back log of deposits and when will they go into operations?

I know of one deposit owned 50% by NG that I have been following for well over 10 years. In the past NG claimed to have the worlds largest gold deposit in Alaska and they with their JV partner still have yet to begin actual mining operations on the Donlin project, but they have been working toward that goal over that entire time.

2 Likes

This may affect more

1 Like

The hope this year is for a conversion of our shares. We have no timeline defined and no answers to our many questions.
I have no paper to show for Medinah in hand and I have a sense we may run into a major crisis within our banking system this year.
Hypothetically, would it be better to convert the medinah shares to paper now, or continue to pray that the Auryn shares come sooner than later.
I would love to hold something tangible and tell the kids stories of the struggles endured.

3 Likes

If you convert your Medinah shares to paper, you may never get them back into a brokerage.

3 Likes

I was doing some homework and see that the only way to come out on the other side of a system reset, would be to own paper connecting myself to the mountain. My concerns may be unnecessary.
I’m a truck driver with too much time to wonder.
Thank you for the response. I hope Auryn will bring us along for the ride.

It’s classic on how this stock is still trading at .002. I wonder how many shares have been sold in the .003 and .002 range over the last 2 years?

Let’s get some news on the conversion on what’s happening? Also a update on phase 3 from Hochschild and updates on the other areas of the mountain.

4 Likes

PLEASE no one post the 10 year challenge for MDMN I’m sick already…

1 Like

LOL ! Good one!

NEXT WEEK!

(…sorry…)

1 Like

NIce to see a big BID up 4.5 million at .0022 MDMN. Hoping for some news on all fronts soon

Dante new gig

https://mobile.twitter.com/danteconetta?lang=en

Yes, a new gig for Mr. Conetta.
As CEO of AURYN (a private company) Dante brought his vision to AURYN and helped AURYN to become a public company.

AURYN Appoints Dante Conetta to CEO

AURYN Mining Chile SpA (“AURYN”) is extremely pleased to announce the appointment of Dante Conetta as Chief Executive Officer of AURYN.

Mr. Conetta comes to AURYN from Liderman (The Carlyle Group Company) where he served as Corporate CEO to a $170 million security business in Peru, Ecuador, and Chile with over 17,000 employees. Prior to leading Liderman, Mr. Conetta was the CEO of PECSA Corporation, a Peruvian oil and gas wholesaler that he turned from a B2B to a B2C company, leading to a 35% growth in profits.

Mr. Conetta will apply his visionary and strategic leadership and work with Maurizio Cordova to help AURYN put the Altos de Lipangue into production and become a public mining company. Mr. Cordova will stay on as AURYN’s Chairman of the Board of Directors.

Submitted on behalf of the Board of Directors
AURYN Mining Corporation

Mr. Connetta is now a partner in a major consulting firm serving a global alliance that serves 60 offices across 38 countries.

This leadership role in AURYN was skillfully passed to the newly transitioned public company of Auryn Mining Corp (AUMC):

David Brownrigg, CEO

Mr. Brownrigg is a Professional Mining Engineer with extensive knowledge and experience, having developed his skills through years of operations, study stage, start-up and development projects. His experience includes work in Canada, Peru and Chile. Capabilities include management, engineering, operations, environmental, feasibility studies, board & ministerial communication among others.

Mr. Brownrigg has worked for large mining companies (TECK, IAMGOLD), junior miners (Chariot Resources, Stonegate Agricom), and an established mining contractor. Metal and industrial minerals include Coal, Phosphate, Copper, and Gold. As General Manager of Marcobre SAC (Mina Justa) a $800M FS was completed in 2009. He was General Manager of Mantaro Peru SAC with a Phosphate property in the central Andes. While at Teck Resources he contributed at Canadian coal operations and at the Antamina project as a member of the development team during start-up.

Mr. Brownrigg is a graduate of the University of Toronto (Bachelors of Science), Laurentian University (Bachelor of Engineering, Mining), a Professional Engineer with PEO Ontario.
Directors | AURYN Mining Corporation

The question remaining is the Altos de Lipangue methodically and carefully moving into production?
Are future alliances in SA being enhanced or promoted by Dante Conetta’s familiarity with opportunities and past CEO role in AURYN?

1 Like

OTC DISCLOSURE & NEWS SERVICE

Medinah Minerals Receives Notice from AURYN Mining Chile SpA of Share DistributionPress Release | 01/18/2019

Medinah Minerals, Inc. (OTCMARKETS: MDMN) has received notice from AURYN Mining Chile SpA (“AURYN”) that in the near future AURYN will be distributing to its shareholders, including Medinah, all of AURYNs shares held in AURYN Mining Corporation (OTCMARKETS: AUMC). AURYNs distribution of its AUMC shares to its shareholders will be done on an ownership percentage basis. Medinah management will issue further notification after receipt of Medinahs AUMC shares.

Submitted on behalf of the Board of Directors

Forward-Looking Statements

This news release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the United States Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. This forward-looking information includes, or may be based upon estimates, forecasts and statements of managements expectations with respect to, among other things, the completion of transactions, the issuance of permits, the size and quality of mineral resources, future trends for the company, progress in development of mineral properties, future production and sales volumes, capital costs, mine production costs, demand and market outlook for metals, future metal prices and treatment and refining or milling charges, the outcome of legal proceedings, the timing of exploration, development and mining activities, acquisition of shares in other companies and the financial results of the company. There can be no assurances that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially and substantially from those anticipated in such statements. Mineral resources that are not mineral reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability. Inferred mineral resources are considered too speculative geologically to have economic considerations applied to them that would enable them to be categorized as mineral reserves. There is no certainty that mineral resources will be converted into mineral reserves.

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/MDMN/news/Medinah-Minerals-Receives-Notice-from-AURYN-Mining-Chile-SpA-of-Share-Distribution?id=215946

6 Likes

What’s the near future this quarter next quarter?

I would think that it would be this quarter

2 Likes

My Two Favorite Developments re MDMN (since I came “on board” in 2011)

#1: When Wizard wrote his posts (back in…2016?) describing his trip to meet Maurizio Cordova and getting such a strong positive hit from him.

Excellent leadership from Wizard, taking the lead, going to the source — huge, huge contribution to this whole endeavor — or at least to my participation here, as this was the first time I’d felt like I was actually hearing straight talk from a straight shooter.

#2: From Oct 1, 2016 through this morning.

I think the couple hundred dollars I spent to fly to the Oct 1, 2016 shareholder meeting in Las Vegas may yet turn out to look like some of the best dollars I’ve ever spent. At the meeting, I was able to study the faces of people I’d previously known only online, was able to make my own read on them. I came away feeling good about every Auryn or Medinah representative I met, felt as though I was being talked to by adults with good intentions. Even though they said we might never see a penny from this whole thing, and that we should expect the sorting out of the lies and the dispatching of the liars to take a minimum of 18-24 months, they have been true to their collective word.

During the past 27 months (even though I would have preferred to hear more regular updates), I have been totally impressed by seeing these same people slowly and methodically pursue every single goal they said they would pursue on behalf of us stockholders (and on their own behalf, too, of course): get rid of the criminals (check); create a new corporate structure (check); find at least one joint venture partner (check) and maybe additional partners, too…

And now we have today’s announcement that a share swap is in our near future.

Even though the share price is wallowing at its lowest point, I feel better and more hopeful about MDMN / AURYN than I ever have.**

— madmen

**Well, back in 2014-15 or so, the lies put out by our former criminals-in-chief had me convinced that sometime in the next 6-24 months I was going to be worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $2-5 million… now that, that didn’t feel so bad either — at least not until the reality hangover kicked it!

4 Likes