Medinah/Auryn - 2019 - 3rd Quarter General Discussion

How can you be so sure that selling now at .002 is not the prudent thing to do? Perhaps you will regret not doing the same. Nothing is a given here…

I already lost my ass on paper no sense of selling now. Hope that we can get these AUMC shares converted before year end and the demise of MDMN in our rear view mirrow. Four word’s I never want to repeat again.

3 Likes

Yes, but he still owns shares in AUMC and AMNP, unless he made good and turned them over in Q2.

From the YE financials:

In addition to shares in AURYN, Medinah owns 9,950,000 shares of American Sierra Golf Corp
(AMNP) and 96,000 shares of Auryn Mining Corporation (AUMC). Through a settlement with
Leslie Price, Medinah will own an additional 1,700,000 of AMNP and 195,500 of AUMC which
are expected to be converted to Medinah’s name in Q2 2019.

BTW I do not see that MDMN filed Q1 financials.

2 Likes

OTC markets website shows a stop sign and says dead or defunct so could be another reason someone is just selling off to clean their portfolio. Not something that is going to bring in new buyers.

Like to hear Kevin’s thoughts on this?

Gold up today 1435 and moving higher. Let’s get these shares converted and become one AUMC.

1 Like

Big seller this morning…It just never seems to end…Just .0018 on the ask…Come and get it…lol

Well, just reading between the lines, they wouldn’t have “hired” a VP of Engineering (Dan Dumas) unless one was … needed? And this is a MINING company, right? On the other hand, one can assume that such engineers are needed to interpret the various tests they are now performing (IP, etc.).

1 Like

What will he be working on as he was hired by Auryn? It’s not the ldm because Hoschild has there own people working for them. Correct or am I missing something??

You’re probably right, DoneDeal, but who knows. I will also point out that Hochschild’s option is for FIVE years, so get prepared to wait, as I don’t think they are in a hurry to develop our properties which are admittedly greenfield properties. I would think both Hochschild and Auryn would be directing their efforts toward properties that are closer to producing. You can’t blame them for that.

I am glad to see Hochschild is still moving forward with the ldm. If they wanted to shelf it for other properties they wouldn’t be spending money on the IP and pay for mapping of the ldm. To me I think they want to move forward as quickly as possible. Jmo now let’s get those pending results.

Big catalyst for Aumc stock is getting that restriction off and positive results from the ldm and Fortuna.

Also a lot of Auryn family members own a large amount of shares, so I am sure they want to see a return on their money sooner rather than later.

How do we know friends of Auryn bought in for real?
Auryn shares delayed because of regulatory issues, authorized share counts going up, I sure hope not but sounding familiar to past with different cast.
What happened with Phase 1, 2 and 3?
What about Claro selling shares? How do we know Les or his cronies aren’t selling from unknown accounts.
If this goes on for several years, people may get used to it and maybe some feel they won’t have to look over their shoulders the rest of their life if.

Wow…Shareholders willing to take .0016 for their shares. This is not looking good at all…

I would like to get somebody’s take as to why MDMN has not filed any financials this year? tia

1 Like

I believe it is an expense, they are trying to avoid and which maybe unnecessary, if they plan that after the distribution or exchange of AUMC shares happens that MDMN goes away. That is at least my thoughts on the subject. They will simple do a final financial statement on dissolving MDMN…

This note is to inform you that a filing has been completed for AURYN MINING CORPORATION. The filing completed was: AURYN MINING CORPORATION(Annual List of Officers and Directors).

To see more about this filing and others completed for this entity, click here: Entity Actions

If you no longer wish to receive alerts for this business, click here: Unsubscribe to alerts for AURYN MINING CORPORATION

Sincerely,
The Office of Nevada Secretary of State

1 Like

Can’t open the link

Hmmm Auryn filing in Nevada not MDMN?? Could it be they are soon going to be One😃

I can open link but nothing comes up under Auryn

I’m curious to hear people’s thoughts on why the distribution to AUMC shares will change the investment thesis. AUMC seems to be as broken as MDMN. Keep in mind that AUMC recently traded as low as .05 cents. I’m not questioning AUMC as an investment but I’d caution those who think that their investment in MDMN, once converted, will magically appreciate simply b/c it’s no longer linked to MDMN.

AUMC is a free trading security and it’s down significantly when everything else in the space is up significantly. As an owner of AUMC (bought at 6 cents and recently sold most at 50 cents…trying to chip away at previous losses) I’m worried that once the MDMN shares are brought under AUMC there will be considerable selling pressure as it dawns on folks that nothing has really changed.

I’d appreciate alternative perspectives

2 Likes

Well we won’t have as many shares as we do now. That we know for sure. AUMC has 7000000 million shares outstanding. Stock should move well with the lower share count that is if Aumc give us positive results on the LDM, Fortuna, and Caren . Why go through all this if there is nothing to promote?? Also remember at the conversion you probably be selling at a loss. My hope is we get this done and positive results on the properties for share price appreciation. My thoughts