Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2016 Q3 - General Discussion (recovered)

? I mean really…Auryn/Masglas have bought probably close to 1/2 of all the Outstanding shares at a much higher basis than the current share price. They are in the best position to know exactly the value of the property. Since they bought the shares, the price of gold has gone up and they are making steady progress on start-up of the gold mine. (And let’s not forget the audit…which will do nothing but improve the value of our Company for shareholders.) What’s not to like? Yes…the share price is undervalued compared to the future value of the gold mines and reserves that will be outlined. It won’t stay a bargain for too much longer.

Anybody still around at this point should just focus of the mine development, cash flow and the profitable that develops along with exploration results when they have them.

It is a good time to buy now that things are rather quiet… It won’t stay that way for long with the gold mine being completed later this month and the informational meeting coming in 2 months.

5 Likes

New photo from Auryn

https://www.facebook.com/aurynmining/posts/309716689377730:0

2 Likes

Mike…I agree with everything you say. Which is why I am concerned about the lack of interest in our stock. This is no longer a hidden little gem that only we are fortunate enough to know about. Lots of people are aware of it and are following mdmn. The fundamentals are looking stronger all the time. Yet we continue to hit 52 week lows, which tell me we have never been accurate about anything. Maybe if I was only stuck 50% instead of 75% I would be feeling more confident. I am just saying something is not adding up. I am tired of rationalizing what the problem could be, and that in 6-12 months everyone will be very pleased. This stock should not be trading at .0113 at this time. Although I appreciate it, I just do not share your enthusiasm. Please keep in mind that we are on the same team, and I expect to be here until at least .05. Frankly, I really do not have that much of a choice. I do not need any more tax writeoffs…

1 Like

I have to say that I’m not disappointed with the SP right now, I have been here 15 years and in 04 bought a bottle of scotch ready to open on D-day, of course it’s yet to be broken, no worries. My first buy order was 500,000 shares at .0025 and I bought more like everyone else here well above that. Yet time has been on my side and going through some ups and downs in the past 10 years, I find myself in a position to be better off now than I was when the SP hit .19, I have more shares today then than I could ever off imagined back then and the mountain hasn’t gone anywhere. Everyone left here has held on because they believe that this little mountain will produce one day and it will. I have taken advantage of the position I’m in, lowered my average down considerably. I thought at one point I would have lost everything but believed whole heartedly to never give up and hold on because maybe, just maybe my stubbiness might pay off. Good luck to everyone that has held and is still here, there is only one reason why you are hanging in while others have laughed and left and as frustrating as it is we all want to be part of this never ending story and leave knowing we all knew better.
Taff

6 Likes

Not so sure that this is accurate considering the OS and Authorized shares. As has been highlighted by several on this forum many producing gold and silver mining companies have outperformed, and continue to outperform, very nicely while it appears MDMN may be “dead money” until production figures are available.

Despite the opinion of several shareholders here, I think it unlikely a hostile takeover (over 50 % of outstanding shares acquired by MASGLAS) or a TO during the next year or two occurs. New targets need to be defined and progressive formal PEAs on these targets need to be announced. A hostile takeover may present legal problems given the current makeup of the BOD, IMO. A more logical approach is to start and grow early exploitation production results. A circular ownership model, which is evidently present already , rewards the investors of MASGLAS (and MDMN shareholders) as actual production figures meet or exceed the expected production of 25,000 troy ounces for 2017. Not only would MDMN PPS be expected to climb, but also, if AURYN is able to raise enough revenue from expanded exploitation permits and production a dividend would reward MASGLAS for it’s investment as MDMN shareholders also receive 1/3 of any AURYN dividends issued.

May 16 Medinah Announcement
The Company’s goals are to look at the real possibility of issuing cash dividends and initiating share buyback programs. MEDINAH shareholders will share in the entire Altos de Lipangue Project production revenues for many, many years to come.

Until such time, even AURYN is a cash drain on MASGLAS as it funds exploration and payroll for the ALTO interest free through 2017. Expenditures for a gravitation concentrator and crusher unit will not be trivial. MASGLAS has 9 other projects under development that are needing to be maintained if it is to meet it’s announced expected goal of an advanced stage portfolio of properties. There are many profitable opportunities in currently producing miners that are not looking at a 2-5 year timeline that investors here are necessarily looking at. If there are only a couple of thousand shareholders here, it is not likely many are selling here except for necessity. Current shareholders are absorbing these shares, but it has been immediately more profitable this year investing in the producing miners rather than buy the shares available through attrition and waiting for a return. It is an individual investor decision based on investment goals and means. The opportunity cost to shareholders in MDMN over the years has certainly burned many, but as said so well in the post preceding this one:

Amen!!!

(All the exclamation points because post must be at least 10 characters…) :worried::confounded:

It’s really not that complicated…there is no current interest in MDMN because mining investors are focused on bigger and safer names in the industry that are currently producing and that were beaten down by the price of gold the last couple of years. Despite being up 300%-500%, mining investors are buying reliable companies on the dips as we enter the first leg of this bull cycle in PMs.

For the most part, the only investors in MDMN are old shareholders, penny stock speculators and a handful of new ones that have been made aware of the opportunity by Auryn/MASGLAS. None of these shareholders are particularly motivated to buy at the bid or in volume at the current time. However, that time will eventually come, just not now.

At some point in the near future, Auryn will provide information that will allow other investors to see the potential and undervalued nature of the MDMN stock. This will be in the form of gold grades, tonnage and dollars. When there is a compelling story to be told, it will be told. Right now the company is in prep mode, during the Chilean winter, and it is a dull time for mining investors with exposure solely in the Southern Hemisphere.

While Auryn prepares the Caren mine for the upcoming season, the MDMN share price is most likely going to continue to stagnate or drift slowly lower around here through August. I am expecting things to pick up in September with the Caren Mine getting completed, the new drill season, and the shareholder’s informational meeting. In the meantime, it is silly (IMO) to watch the ticker every day and lament about it. There really is nothing that will move the share price, nor anything anyone can do about it, until that time.

But, how many times have you looked at a stock that stagnated for weeks, months and years and then it resurrects itself and becomes an active, strong buy? And you look back and say to yourself “Why didn’t I buy more back then?!?” Well, because you were pissed, miserable, fearful, broke or pick another applicable adjective. We’ve all been there. The thing with MDMN that I like right now, is that the road map to higher prices and success is there. There are no ambiguous never-ending next weeks. There are no more e-mail chains of the latest carrots to follow from Les with sketchy and contradictory answers to questions. There really is no more wondering what the heck is actually going on. Thanks to Auryn and their motivation in cleaning up the previous stagnant mess and them making a go of the mountain in earnest, the only uncertainty for me at this time is how much gold/copper/silver/moly is in the ADL? And fortunately we will start to find out in the upcoming months/weeks. For me, this is the time to buy…while everyone else feels hopeless and Auryn continues to quietly show progress.

18 Likes

Btw Gold up 1363

2 Likes

There’s a lot of that going around

Sure is!!! I do own some

I think there were a few who did sell believing MDMN was in a holding pattern until production started. Maybe they will transition back.

Wow somebody just keeps dumping 1.5 million on the Ask .0124

2 Likes

Seems endless dumping. Got to wonder who and why?

Yes Who, Why and When will it stop.

Could it be the higher ups are converting the preferred and selling. Also GC is owed money back for all the years he kept this company around could it be him selling??

This selling makes no sense knowing what Auryn is doing to the mountain. So my thoughts is its an insider selling that has No cost basis jmo