Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2016 Q3 - General Discussion (recovered)

Gold just went thru $1350

2 Likes

Any info on NPER would be appreciated.

Rayjay says that Les is working on it. That is all I am going to say about that.

1 Like

And, Karl said he heard that they hired someone to clean it up fwiw

Well I still say 50% of our investment success potential is in the price of gold. AMC being the other 50%, to bring it out of the ground.

This gives me a lot of hopeā€¦ To make something on this investment.

TDK

1 Like

Well. If Les says so. Somebody should ask him who sold the shares of MDMN and CDCH that NPER held and for what purpose.

NOTE : As of 28/12/09 [Info supplied Jim Stock]
NPER had 134,267,817 shares outstanding
NPER owned/owns 1,000,000 shares of CDCH
NPER owned/owns 17,960,000 shares of MDMN

And then Les starts telling people there are and/or were no shares owned circa 2014.

It wouldnā€™t cost much to get NPER current (cleaned up) and drop one of JJā€™s crappy propertirs into the shell. Unfortunately, the market recognises this duo as bottom of the barrel sleazes. However, as an owner of NPER at .007, Iā€™d love to see a market reappear for the stock.

This would be one of those ā€œwin/winā€ situations that Doc has referenced in the past.

6 Likes

Nice to see gold hold up this week, when people were expecting it to get whacked with EOM, record short positions and other various news this past week. Belkin says weā€™re in the opening inning of a gold bull market. FWIW
Maybe weā€™ll catch some love in the rising tide

Anyone catch that Japan is now starting Gold Exchange?

Japan announced last week that its TOCOM commodity exchange would begin trading physical gold ā€“ like the Shanghai Gold Exchange ā€“ on July 25th.
http://www.silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/japan-is-signalling-the-end-game/

Also posted on the old freeforums site for anyone wanting to catchup on some additional articles and charts on things currently influencing the gold and silver markets.

1 Like

Thanks Easy!!

John, why are you again authoring questions for others to ask Les and then, as you have repeatedly done in the past, setting up those persons who ask your questions of Les to be later attacked by you for spreading answers provided by Les?

I thought most here had moved beyond encouraging those rumors. This might be a good time for you to move on from soliciting them as others haveā€¦

2 Likes

Give me a break. The only reason most people have listened to anything from les is to laugh at the stupidity that pours from his mouth, there is not an expectation of an honest answer. Anyone still believing answers from les has much more serious problems than a few jokes aimed at them in their ā€œsafe spaceā€. Possibly 1% are stilling buying what les is selling but it isnā€™t the guy who advocated for his removal for years. Good riddance to him, I even bought some for the first time in awhile to celebrate his exit. Hereā€™s to b.s. free communication and bright future.

6 Likes

Think positive thoughts, company is performing, just about every time they kick over a rock, they find interesting results. Thereā€™s a decided lack of good properties out there for the pickin! Central banks are busy making fiat currencies worthless, a lot of the world is headed to negative interest rates, all this is good for the PMā€™s. Weā€™re at the beginning of a likely bull market in the pmā€™s. If you havenā€™t noticed, theyā€™re acting differently of late

Isnā€™t it nuts that DonD feels the need to reply to every post of Baldy.

8 Likes

Please take all the time you need to in reviewing my responses to BEā€™s past post. While you will find a pattern in my responses you will also find that do not reply to every post. The pattern of my response is that I often do so when he is needlessly attacking another poster. My reply to him today was slightly different in that I saw where he was once again baiting someone to step into his trap and offer him a target to once again post his attack, as I said, as he has done so many times before.

I suppose the problem with this is mine because I understand itā€™s very difficult for the school yard bully to grow out of doing the thing he loveā€™s best, but yet I have continued to point out him that his contribution here is generally solid without the need to distract from it with personal attacks. I do grow tired of pointing this out to him but at least you noticed. Thank you for that.

6 Likes

it is indeed.

5 Likes

I think you finally nailed it.

My post was clearly rhetorical. Iā€™ve been pretty consistent in trying to encourage people NOT to share the BS coming from Les on this board. Despite my best efforts folks continued distributing an email chain with the latest from Les. Incredibly, many people were still thinking we were getting an upfront payment on the restructured deal until it was publicly announced. The point of my previous post was to highlight that any rumors related ro NPER are also coming from Les.

Yes, grown men should be able to interpret information they receive and so what they want with it. However, as history has shown, many have a near impossible time learning from past mistakes and Iā€™d rather not have to read another round of laughable rumors coming from the same scumbag now that ā€œNPERā€ is in play. Just my opinion.

7 Likes

Agreed, you have been consistently encouraging others not to share BS coming from Les but that does not explain why you have in the past asked a shareholder specific questions be asked of Les, thanked him for asking the question of Les and for passing back the answer he received, and then later condemned that shareholder for asking questions of Les. Perhaps you thought only your questions were worthy of being ask and questions from others were less than worthy. I donā€™t know for sure but it does appear that your question of Les are the only ones you ever approved of.

Incredibly? The incredible part is that you were the one who condemned the fact that the question was specifically asked and publicly answered officially by Medinah and now you acknowledge that it was that publicly announced as what finely put the upfront payment BS to bed. Would it have been a better question to be asked officially of Medinah if you were the one who asked it?

That would have been an excellent statement to offer or incorporate into your actual statement, instead of

Past negative performance/actions causes me to look suspiciously at present performance/actions. Just as anything Les offers must be considered with suspicion base on his past statements, anything you post I tend to look for the opening you are often seeking to launch you next attack on another poster.

While you have convinced me that it is very unlikely that you will ever change the DNA of your persona, I will continue to point out that your post here could be so much more if you would stop the personal attacks toward fellow members of TMP and offer your knowledge and experience, unencumbered by those attacks, to educate and enlighten.

Just my opinion.

3 Likes

Do what you need to do. I donā€™t think anybody, at this point, expects you to actually offer anything constructive as it relates to this investment but Iā€™m equally flattered and concerned by your need to comment on all of my comments. Carry on.

8 Likes

This is something you have done with a certain poster also.

Now, all of you, can we stop talking about other members and talk about the designated topic? If there is nothing pertinent at this time to discuss, letā€™s not fill the gap with garbage, please.

4 Likes