Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2016 Q3 - General Discussion (recovered)

After some that have been flipping… some would be proud…

Baldy was right all along. That’s it.

2 Likes

Not saying he was or not!!

I certainly don’t feel right when I look at my current losses in MDMN and CDCH. I’ve always stated this investment will succeed despite management. I’m hoping that will still be the case. CDCH seems to be in a good position to get there. MDMN has some work to do but management is certainly doing its best to screw things up.

3 Likes

(( MDMN has some work to do but management is certainly doing its best to screw things up.) Jeez, I thought the New Management was doing its best to clean things up

Some things just never change LOL

OK guys. It’s one thing to blow off steam due to this week’s past events, but let’s not devolve the board into a free-for-all of personal attacks. Any posts with further personal attacks will be swiftly deleted. Feel free to express your opinion about the company and management, but keep the interchange between/about posters civil. Thank you.

6 Likes

Thanks Rick, it was getting a little old. NOW THAT THE SMOKE HAS CLEARED…Let’s talk stock price. Considering that the worst has happened, AND we are about to go into production, present at the Chile conference, and have an informational meeting… Will next week determine our bottom, or can we expect to see some selling for awhile? There has to be a point where the entry price will make some sense. This post is for anyone who cares to share their opinion. I am still interested in getting even one day!!!

I’m not giving any price predictions. Look what happened the last time I did that for you!

3 Likes

Hey, Rick, sorry for some of those posts when you get my age and have nothing else to do, you tend to froth at the mouth. I have no hard feelings for anyone on this board, and I mean no one.

1 Like

I am a “big believer” in second chances. Especially for you. Besides, I agreed with everything you said. We all averaged down and took another beating. But this has to “eventually” turn around…

I am sure we were all hoping for yet another buying opportunity! Sorry…had to say it.

+1

@Baldy deserves huge gratitude from all of us.

4 Likes

If you look at what Led did through his stealing and embezzlement who was hurt the most in dollars? Auryn was because they own the most shares of Mdmn. They are the ones who are and will be working to resolve this stealing of shares along with help from Mdmn. How long will this take is anyone’s guess. I’m hoping by July on next year because that will be our 1st opportunity for a dividend. The TA is legally bound to protect us and our share count which he failed to do but I’m sure he gave Auryn and Mdmn all the paperwork and documents showing how Les perpetrated this crime. How many shares Les sold and how he found a broker to deposit those certainly has me wondering as I can’t find any broker to deposit my certs. Also he has to have a large amount of certs because he was stealing most of the shares in the last year and wouldn’t have been able to sell them all. I will be pissed if we don’t Nuoco back because that’s where Chapin and Vittal as Board members let me down and didn’t do their job protecting us. They went to bed with JJ ,Les and Les’s crony Ian Dow. Greed won over protecting us (and i heard Chapin put in a million dollars) I look forward to Auryn presenting this to the SEC and us moving on from this situation. By the way anyone who owns NPER should be ready to file a civil suit against Les to let him know he is a outright crook.

8 Likes

IMO: Les has been back door selling stock from day one. Certainly NPER etc. A long time ago I found a broker in Fla and asked him about Les and the constant flow of stock into the market ( yea, it’s always the evil market makers per rumors via Les) and next thing I get is a very angry call from Ian Dow telling me to mind my own business! Hmmm, wonder how he knew I was poking around.
Then there was the Frontier private placement that didn’t happen. The money went to Les and never came back.
If there is ever a chance for me to testify against Les and company, count me in…absolutely in!

9 Likes

For those of you who understand the process, shouldn’t the attorneys that furnished the opinions releasing the 144 restrictions on the stock be liable? Please correct me if I am wrong. If Les did a private placement wouldn’t the stock be restricted? In order to have the restriction removed doesn’t an attorney need to furnish an opinion letter along with the cert in order to have the restriction removed and free trading stock to be issued in it’s place by the transfer agent. Could Les have persuaded Patrick Day to issue free trading stock right from the beginning or arranged to have the restrictions released without an attorneys opinion?
I look forward to your thoughts.

3 Likes

The attorney issuing the opinion letter is not liable unless the attorney knows the underlying transaction is fraudulent. As long as the debt or restricted cert is outstanding for a period of 12 months and the their was adequate consideration provided for the set number of shares or money/debt, the attorney is in the clear.

The Days could issue free trading shares for Les all day long, which they probably didn’t, but in order to monetize the cert, it has to go through a clearing firm that does a thorough investigation regarding, does it meet the appropriate exemption, is the tracking period a minimum of 12 months, was there adequate consideration for the shares, does the shares being issued represent a beneficial interest 9.9 percent, is the discount reasonable (i.e. clearing firms won’t clear a cert if the discount is greater than 65% of lowest bid for a 20 day period).

Clearing firms clear billions of shares a week, so if one doesn’t meet standards, they have no problem kicking it out.

Lastly, no attorney opinion letter, no free trading shares.

1 Like

Ask Brescia boy. There is a class of private placement stock that is free trading within 30 days if I recall correctly. No 144 rules apply.

1 Like

Hi easymillion,

My opinions have not been formed from information I received from anyone at MDMN or Auryn or Maglas. I formed them from my own experience and observations about life and through my experience here on the board and via “gut check.”

May I ask where your statements here are coming from?

When you say, “There will not be a suspension of trading on MDMN,” exactly where is this coming from? It sounds as though you have a source at one of the involved companies or in one or more of the regulatory agencies or in the OTC world — is that the case? Or is this an unsupported opinion? I’m legitimately curious.

I can easily understand that you might have a source(s) you may not be at liberty to identify. But if this is the case, can you please tell me if this source(s) has been correct with past information — and can you please tell me what information that was? I’ve cannot recall anyone’s source on this board turn out to be correct — certainly not on something as significant as whether or not trading in this stock will be halted.

For years now, we have all been up to our eyeballs in opinions and sweeping predictions with nothing behind them — and so far I cannot recall a single one having been proved true — and I can recall many hundreds (probably thousands) proving to have been nothing but hot air — and false. No one has even gotten lucky even once yet, in my recollection — and this is a stunning record, in my opinion!

“Chile is amenable to seeing these mining concessions developed by AURYN…”

I would expect this to be coming from someone in the Chilean Ministry of Mines. Is that where it comes from? If so, how recently? Since the recent disclosures regarding shares? Or is this a personal opinion…?

It would really be nice to know.

Thank you.

— madmen

1 Like