Cerro/Medinah/Auryn- 2018 Q2 General Discussion ⛰

Well…Welcome to the .002’s. I was hoping this would not happen. Unacceptable…

Does this new low price give MDMN a valuation of
6 million $…we need news…we know MDMN is worth more but with no news we won’t be going up

It is what it is and no one here knows what it will become. I’m not expecting any real news until there is something that is newsworthy enough that will begin moving the stock in a sustained upward direction. Any little tidbits of information now would be appreciated, but i expect nothing to move the stock until the stars align with partners, money, working permits, and sustained positive action with routine positive announcements. (and now back to my cave)

3 Likes

Yes, we’d all like to see CDCH show organized, detailed, honest, trustworthy, and communicative leadership. As you say, not likely to happen until those stars align with the proper working permits, capital for labor and equipment, and positive cash flow. The stock will move up once AURYN returns to routinely making monthly public disclosures through CDCH regarding their mining operations. Maurizio’s intention to provide eventual liquidity to all shareholders is unfolding and is completely dependent on AURYN successfully executing its mining plan. It is not dependent on today’s current market price of MDMN or CDCH.

2 Likes

I would simply like to see financial statements for CDCH

6 Likes

I would simply like to go back when I first bought this POS and didnt.

3 Likes

Or how about sold everything when it was .18

3 Likes

And then buy all it back 20X more at .002! FYI…I think it is likely Auryn/Cerro are still on track despite the silence. Somebody buying at the bottom is going to do fine.

The price is being taken down deterring confidence.
So tired of how a few hundred $s of games screw with my account

Looks like selling to me. Where is the bottom Mike? There is no bottom. Before you know it we will be in the .001’s…

Well…Cerro is trading at the moment at .0115. With the conversion, Medinah is worth at least 0.006. Me thinks Medinah is way over sold as pessimism has taken over common sense.
Like I said, I think it is likely that Auryn/Cerro remain on track.

2 Likes

It’s hard not to be pessimistic the way the price and our net worth is spiraling downward
It would go a long ways if Auryn/cdch gave financials and told us everything is on track after the long period of silence which continues.
Until we get news, games will continue to be played.
The bid on cdch is still .0052

2 Likes

I suggest walk away and come back later. Put a tax loss sell one day before Baldy does next Fall unless Auryn actually executes their business plan. Meantime, pointless to watch paint dry or complain here on this thread. The investment is already a total loss but a recovery is still possible if not downright probable.

Now that is sound strategy

If this goes away then it truly was a cast of characters and action against those responsible probable one way or another.

the ADL is not going away, until someone digs it all up !!

4 Likes

By the rate it’s going, it might erode away first.

7 Likes

At least we’ve moved past the point where law suits brought the PPS crashing down. The time frame that was expected to settle these lawsuits was necessary. The damage done definitely created more difficulties than expected. Oh for the good 'ol days when information from AURYN flowed freely. A lot of good reading and information from the following thread (link) for those that are bored watching the paint dry or haven’t reread it in the past year:

Continuing the discussion from October 1st, 2016 Informational Meeting News:

There were a lot of good comments at the 2016 Informational meeting from shareholders that attended and those that joined in from afar. Are we still moving towards the scenario suggested by CHG?

Because the PPS has been severely impacted the strategy forward has definitely changed after seeing the damage accompanying the law suits. Distributing shares to individual shareholders, “consolidating the capital structure, changing the name of the company, and moving to a higher exchange or tier on the OTC” is a goal of utmost importance before there can be a credibility boost from any news attracting new shareholders.

With the present share structure and history witnessed by shareholders over the years there is no enthusiasm for management to put any promotion based on news. Apparently, it appears placating present shareholders is low on the priority list until we move forward with properly getting all shareholders under one ticker. Putting the share structure back to a more attractive number worthy of investment will make news more effective in bringing in new investors. A move in this direction will restore liquidity for those invested here, IMO.

2 Likes

I agree that is all important consolidating share structure and a name change along with a move to a higher exchange, but a R/S without substantial positive news and without detailed financial statements will fall on deaf ears and become a good reason for shorts to attack. All the pieces have to be in place including a financing strategy going forward for CDCH, before a R/S and a name change and move to a higher exchange, otherwise is does not change a thing. So I disagree that right now there is no reason or enthusiasm for management to put out any promotional based news, since I believe it is more important to first build credibility before they take the next steps and not the other way around to wait for the next steps to build credibility. Of course it could be done simultaneously, but I sure hope news is not waiting to be released until the next steps happen, since I believe that would be a mistake. To me financing CDCH activity moving forward is probably the most significant next step that should happen very quickly to secure CDCH future! JMO

3 Likes

where’s the bottom?