Global Health Effects on Markets and Mining Stock

Well even if you think its all hype, you can up your chances by making sure you have lots of Vitamin D and take some Zinc. Especially for us northerners :wink:

2 Likes

There is other news reporting that causes concern to parents over the haste to vaccinate K12 age children.

More Kids Dying From Vaccines Than From COVID, Nurse Tells Louisiana Lawmakers
By Jeremy Loffredo, 1/6/2022

A registered nurse who last month testified at a hearing of the Louisiana House Health and Welfare Committee said her hospital is seeing “terrifying” reactions to COVID vaccines, but hospital officials are failing to report them.

A Louisiana nurse last month told state lawmakers her hospital is seeing “terrifying” reactions to COVID vaccines, but hospital officials are failing to report them.
**> **
> Colette Martin, R.N., a practicing nurse for 17 years, said her Louisiana hospital is witnessing blood clots, heart attacks, strokes, encephalopathy and heart arrhythmia following COVID vaccination, and staff are failing to report anything to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).
>
Martin, testifying at a Louisiana House Health and Welfare Committee hearing, told State Rep. Lawrence Bagley that most medical professionals in her hospital aren’t even aware VAERS exists.

“The majority of our nurses, nurse managers and some doctors do not even know what VAERS is,” Martin said. “I’ve spoken to our chief medicine managers and other nurses on why we’re not reporting to VAERS, and the most common response is: ‘What is VAERS?’”
>
Martin said she raised concerns about adverse reactions to COVID vaccines and the failure to report them to hospital administrators, but she was “repeatedly dismissed.”

Martin made clear to the legislators that VAERS was reporting, at the time of her testimony, more than 18,000 deaths post-COVID vaccination, and how it’s her belief only a fraction of deaths are being reported because her hospital and other hospitals in the area “are not reporting anything.”

Martin also told legislators she is concerned about mandating COVID vaccines for children.

She said:

“We are not just seeing severe acute [short-term] reactions with this vaccine, but we have zero idea what any long-term reactions are. Cancers, autoimmune [disorders], infertility. We just don’t know.

“We are potentially sacrificing our children for fear of maybe dying, getting sick of a virus, a virus with a 99% survival rate.”

Martin said her hospital has seen “more children die from the COVID vaccine than COVID itself.”

“It’s maddening, and I don’t understand why more people don’t see it. I think they do, but they fear speaking out and, even worse, being fired,” Martin said.

USA Today…700+ Kids dead from COVID in U.S.; Vaccine have caused Zero deaths in kids

Side note: My local school just informed me that school is closed tomorrow due to 30 teachers that suddenly have COVID. 68 students as well plus 550 more students out-status unknown

Knowing what question needs to be answered is all important when looking for facts rather than just headlines. Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow even when it smacks you in the face. It is unfortunate that the fact checkers checking themselves is like the fox watching the hen house.

Shockingly, CDC Now Lists Vaccinated Deaths as Unvaccinated

Posted on September 15, 2021 by flybynews

By Dr. Mercola

Story at-a-glance

• According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, you’re not counted as fully vaccinated until a full 14 days have passed since your second injection in the case of Pfizer or Moderna, or 14 days after your first dose of Janssen, despite the fact that over 80% of deaths after the vaccines occur in this window. How convenient
  • Anyone who dies within the first 14 days post-injection is counted as an unvaccinated death. Not only does this inaccurately inflate the unvaccinated death toll, but it also hides the real dangers of the COVID shots, as the vast majority of deaths from these shots occur within the first two weeks
  • The CDC also has two different sets of testing guidelines — one for vaccinated patients and another for the unvaccinated. If you’re unvaccinated, CDC guidance says to use a cycle threshold (CT) of 40, known to result in false positives. If you’re vaccinated, they recommend using a CT of 28 or less, which minimizes the risk of false positives
  • The CDC also hides vaccine failures and props up the “pandemic of the unvaccinated” narrative by only counting breakthrough cases that result in hospitalization or death
  • Hospitals are still also reporting non-COVID related illnesses as COVID-19

While public health officials and mainstream media claim the COVID-19 pandemic is now “a pandemic of the unvaccinated,”1 we now know this claim is based on highly misleading statistics.

In a July 16, 2021, White House press briefing,2 U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director Dr. Rochelle Walensky claimed that “over 97% of people who are entering the hospital right now are unvaccinated.” A few weeks later, in an August 5, 2021, statement, she inadvertently revealed how that statistic actually came about.3

As it turns out, the CDC was looking at hospitalization and mortality data from January through June 2021 — a timeframe during which the vast majority of the U.S. population were still unvaccinated.4
**> **
> But that’s not the case at all now. The CDC is also playing with statistics in other ways to create the false and inaccurate impression that unvaccinated people make up the bulk of infections, hospitalizations and deaths. For example, we now find out the agency is counting anyone who died within the first 14 days post-injection as unvaccinated.

Not only does this inaccurately inflate the unvaccinated death toll, but it also hides the real dangers of the COVID shots, as the vast majority of deaths from these shots occur within the first two weeks.5 Now their deaths are counted as unvaccinated deaths rather than being counted as deaths due to vaccine injury or COVID-19 breakthrough infections!

How CDC Counts Breakthrough Cases

According to the CDC,6 you’re not counted as fully vaccinated until a full 14 days have passed since your second injection in the case of Pfizer or Moderna, or 14 days after your first dose of Janssen. This is how the CDC defines a vaccine breakthrough case:

“… a vaccine breakthrough infection is defined as the detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA or antigen in a respiratory specimen collected from a person ≥14 days after they have completed all recommended doses of a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-authorized COVID-19 vaccine.”

In other words, if you’ve received one dose of Pfizer or Moderna and develop symptomatic COVID-19, get admitted to the hospital and/or die from COVID, you’re counted as an unvaccinated case. If you’ve received two doses and get ill within 14 days, you’re still counted as an unvaccinated case.

The problem with this is that over 80% of hospitalizations and deaths appear to be occurring among those who have received the jabs, but this reality is hidden by the way cases are defined and counted. A really clever and common strategy of the CDC during the pandemic has been to change the definitions and goalposts so it supports their nefarious narrative.

For example, the CDC has quietly changed the definition of “vaccine,” apparently in an attempt to validate calling the COVID mRNA gene therapies vaccines. In an August 26, 2021, archived version7 of vaccine, the CDC defines it as a “product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.”

But a few days later, a new definition appeared on the CDC’s website,8 which now says a vaccine is a “preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.” The differences in the definitions are subtle but distinct: The first one defined a vaccine as something that will “produce immunity.”

But, since the COVID-19 vaccines are not designed to stop infection but, rather, to only lessen the degree of infection, it becomes obvious that the new definition was created to cover the COVID vaccines.

Different Testing Guidelines for Vaxxed and Unvaxxed

It’s not just the CDC’s definition of a breakthrough case that skews the data. Even more egregious and illogical is the fact that the CDC even has two different sets of testing guidelines — one for vaccinated patients and another for the unvaccinated.

Since the beginning of the pandemic, the CDC has recommended a PCR test cycle threshold (CT) of 40.9 This flies in the face of scientific consensus, which has long been that a CT over 35 will produce 97% false positives,10 essentially rendering the test useless.11,12,13

In mid-May 2021, the CDC finally lowered its recommended CT count, but only for patients who have received one or more COVID shots.14 So, if you have received a COVID injection, the CDC’s guidelines call for your PCR test to be run at a CT of 28 or less. If you are unvaccinated, your PCR test is to be run at a CT of 40, which grossly overestimates the true prevalence of infection.

The end result is that unvaccinated individuals who get tested are FAR more prone to get false positives, while those who have received the jab are more likely to get an accurate diagnosis of infection.

Only Hospitalization and Death Count if You’re COVID Jabbed

Even that’s not all. The CDC also hides vaccine failures and props up the “pandemic of the unvaccinated” narrative by only counting breakthrough cases that result in hospitalization or death.

In other words, if you got your second COVID shot more than 14 days ago and you develop symptoms, you do not count as a breakthrough case unless you’re admitted to the hospital and/or die from COVID-19 in the hospital, even if you test positive. So, to summarize, COVID breakthrough cases count only if all of the following apply:

• The patient received the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna shot at least 14 days ago (or one dose in case of Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose injection)
  • The patient tests positive for SARS-CoV-2 using a CT of 28 or less, which avoids false positives
  • The patient is admitted to the hospital for COVID-19 and/or dies in the hospital

Vaccinated Probably Make Up Bulk of Hospitalizations

If vaccinated and unvaccinated were not treated with such varying standards, we’d probably find that the vaccinated now make up the bulk of hospitalizations, making the COVID pandemic one of the vaccinated. An August 30, 2021, exposé by The Epoch Times reveals what’s really happening on the front lines:15

“After a battery of testing, my friend was diagnosed with pancreatitis. But it was easier for the hospital bureaucracy to register the admission as a COVID case … The mainstream media is reporting that severe COVID cases are mainly among unvaccinated people … Is that what’s really going on?

It’s certainly not the case in Israel, the first country to fully vaccinate a majority of its citizens against the virus. Now it has one of the highest daily infection rates and the majority of people catching the virus (77 percent to 83 percent, depending on age) are already vaccinated, according to data collected by the Israeli government …

After admission, I spoke to the nurse on the COVID ward … The nurse told me that she had gotten both vaccines but she was feeling worried: ‘Two thirds of my patients are fully vaccinated,’ she said. How can there be such a disconnect between what the COVID ward nurse told me and the mainstream media reports?”

The heart of the problem is that the U.S. is not even trying to achieve an accurate count. As noted by The Epoch Times, “the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have publicly acknowledged that they do not have accurate data.”

So, when you hear that cases are rising, and that most of them are unvaccinated, you need to ask: “Are these people who have had one vaccine and gotten sick, two vaccines and gotten sick, or no vaccines at all? Without more details, it is impossible to know what is really going on,” The Epoch Times says.16

All we do know, according to one doctor who spoke with The Epoch Times, is “the vaccines are not as effective as public health officials told us they would be. ‘This is a product that’s not doing what it’s supposed to do. It’s supposed to stop transmission of this virus and it’s not doing that.’”

Counting Non-COVID Illness as COVID Cases

On top of all of that, hospitals are still also reporting non-COVID related illnesses as COVID. As reported by The Epoch Times:17

“Health authorities around the world have been doing this since the beginning of the COVID crisis. For example, a young man in Orange County, Florida who died in a motorcycle crash last summer was originally considered a COVID death by state health officials …

And a middle-aged construction worker fell off a ladder in Croatia and was also counted as a death from COVID … To muddy the waters further, even people who test negative for COVID are sometimes counted as COVID deaths.

Consider the case of 26-year-old Matthew Irvin, a father of three from Yamhill County, Oregon. As reported by KGW8 News, Irvin went to the ER with stomach pain, nausea, and diarrhea on July 5, 2020. But instead of admitting him to the hospital, the doctors sent him home.

Five days later, on July 10, 2020, Irvin died. Though his COVID test came back negative two days after his death and his family told reporters and public health officials that no one Irvin had been around had any COVID symptoms, the medical examiner allegedly told the family that an autopsy was not necessary, listing his death as a coronavirus case. It took the Oregon Health Authority two and a half months to correct the mistake.

In an even more striking example of overcounting COVID deaths, a nursing home in New Jersey that only has 90 beds was wrongly reported as having 753 deaths from COVID. According to a spokesman, they had fewer than twenty deaths. In other words, the number of deaths was over-reported by 3,700 percent.”

Really? The biggest spreader of COVID misinformation online? You bring him into this?

Over counting of COVID deaths-are you serious?

There has been systematic undercounting of COVID deaths worldwide including in the U.S.
To date, 5.5 million have officially died from COVID. The actual amount is around 22 million. And no, its not from the vaccination as lots of the undercounting is in areas with little of the population vaccinated.

Again, just blatant misinformation. (FYI…I like immigrants and in fact married one. I find them to be hard working, have some of the brightest minds and nicest people you will meet in the U.S. Flat out they are what is driving our economy.)

Edit: Description of the symptoms pf somebody who currently has the Omicron variant: “The Covid I have is “mild”. The pain? Worse than broken bones, kidney stones, pancreatitis, and unmedicated childbirth. Not “just a cold”. Mild like a mild bear attack. Literally feels like a bear is gnawing my bones. OTC pain meds = NO relief. Worst time I’ve ever had.”

1 Like

Informative perspective about what is going on in U.S. schools right now:

From Reddit:

I Am a New York City Public High School Student. The Situation is Beyond Control.

COVID-19

I’d like to preface this by stating that remote learning was absolutely detrimental to the mental health of myself, my friends, and my peers at school. Despite this, the present conditions within schools necessitates a temporary return to remote learning; if not because of public health, then because of learning loss.

A story of my day:

• I arrived at school and promptly went to Study Hall. I knew that some of my teachers would be absent because they had announced it on Google Classroom earlier in the day. At our school there is a board in front of the auditorium with the list of teachers and seating sections for students within study hall: today there were 14 absent teachers 1st period. There are 11 seatable sections within the auditorium … THREE CLASSES sat on the stage. Study hall has become a super spreader event – I’ll get to this in a moment.

• Second period I had another absent teacher. More of the same from 1st period. It was around this time that 25% of kids, including myself, realized that there were no rules being enforced outside of attendance at the start of the period, and that cutting lass was ridiculously easy. We left – there was functionally no learning occurring within study hall, and health conditions were safer outside of the auditorium. It was well beyond max capacity.

• Third period I had a normal class period. Hooray! First thing the teacher did was pass out COVID tests because we had all been close contacts to a COVID-positive student in our class. 4 more teachers would pass out COVID tests throughout the day, which were to be taken at home. The school started running low on tests, and rules had to be refined to ration.

• “To be taken at home.” Ya … students don’t listen. 90% of the bathrooms were full of students swabbing their noses and taking their tests. I had one kid ask me – with his mask down, by the way – whether a “faint line was positive,” proceeding to show me his positive COVID test. I told him to go the nurse. One student tested positive IN THE AUDITORIUM, and a few students started screaming and ran away from him. There was now a lack of available seats given there was a COVID-positive student within the middle of the auditorium. They’re now planning on having teachers give up their free periods to act as substitute teachers because the auditorium is simply not safe enough.

• Classes that I did attend were quiet and empty. Students are staying home because of risk of COVID without testing positive (as they should) and some of my classes had 10+ students absent. Nearly every class has listed myself and others are close contacts.

• I should note that in study hall and with subs we literally learn nothing. I spent about 3 hours sitting around today doing nothing.

• I tested positive for COVID on December the 14th. At the time there were a total of 6 cases. By the end of break this number was up to 36. By January the 3rd (when we returned from break) the numbers were up to 100 (as listed on the school Google Sheet). Today there are 226. This is around 10% of my school. As of Monday, only 30 of whom were reported to the DOE … which just seems like negligence to me.

• 90% of the conversations spoken by students concern COVID. It has completely taken over any function of daily school life.

• One teacher flat out left his class 5 mins into the lesson and didn’t return because he was developing symptoms and didn’t believe it safe to spread to his class.

I’ve been adamantly opposed to remote learning for a while, and thought that it was overall an unmitigated disaster for the learning and mental health of students. At the present time, however, schools cannot teach and function well enough in person. We must go remote.

• I should note that I wrote this on Wednesday.

Edit: I’ve removed the name of my school as it made me uncomfortable sharing such information, but I’ll say that it’s a specialized high school. This is occurring everywhere. I’ll probably reveal it on comments but I’d prefer for it not be in the body of the post.

Edit 2: NOTE — NOT TRYING TO BE DAMAGING TO THE SCHOOL FACULTY AND TEACHER STAFF. THEY ARE DOING THEIR ABSOLUTE BEST WITH THE CARDS THEY’VE BEEN DELT, AND ALL STUDENTS ARE APPRECIATIVE. ITS DIFFICULT FOR EVERYONE AND TEACHERS AND STAFF ARE REMAINING SAFE AND SUPPORTIVE.

Update: 40% is teachers are out today. They can’t even take attendance because it’s impossible. You can sit anywhere in study hall one chair apart.

Autoimmunity may explain long COVID and rare vaccine side effects

Written by Mary McGorray, M.D. on December 16, 2021 — Fact checked by Rita Ponce, Ph.D.

• One step in our body’s immune response to the SARS-CoV-2 virus may potentially inhibit our ability to fight SARS-CoV-2 infection.
  • Antibodies that the body produces after the initial immune response may also bind the same target cells as the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
  • This might perhaps explain why individuals experience long COVID symptoms months after infection.
  • Vaccine-produced neutralizing antibodies may also elicit these second-line antibodies, resulting in the rare, serious side effects of COVID-19 vaccines.

All data and statistics are based on publicly available data at the time of publication. Some information may be out of date. Visit our coronavirus hub and follow our live updates page for the most recent information on the COVID-19 pandemic.

A group of researchers recently hypothesized that complex immune responses to the SARS-CoV-2 virus might explain the long-term effectsTrusted Source of COVID-19.

They also suggest these immunologic mechanisms may contribute to the rare, serious side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine.

In a recent New England Journal of Medicine article, co-authors Dr. William J. Murphy and Dr. Dan L. Longo explain how autoimmunity may be the mechanism causing these two distinct complications of the worldwide SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.

Autoimmunity

When our bodies are exposed to a virus — or any infection — it recognizes proteins and other molecules on the invading virus as “not us.” Scientists refer to this as an antigen.

We then ramp up our immune systems to attack that antigen. Therefore, we try to neutralize infectious invaders, such as the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

Once we use our antibodies to attack the invading viral protein, parts of these neutralizing antibody-antigen complexes can also be viewed as “not us” by our bodies. We can also form secondary antibodies, called anti-idiotype antibodies.

Anti-idiotype antibodies

What is the purpose of anti-idiotype antibodies? After the initial benefits of first-line immunity, our body has natural processes to try to flatten our response to challenges. These processes are known as downregulation.

Anti-idiotype antibody production is one of our body’s methods of achieving downregulation. However, the presence of anti-idiotype antibodies can have unexpected negative effects.

Firstly, they can neutralize our infection-fighting first-responder antibodies, so they interfere with our body’s ability to fight the infection if it persists.

Secondly, they can mimic the original invading organism and bind to our cells in the same way. This instigates the same symptoms as the infection or causes an immune-cell attack on our healthy cells.

Drs. Murphy and Longo report that this mimicking behavior by anti-idiotype antibodies has been demonstrated already in models, such as viral diarrhea in bovine animals.

For Medical News Today , Dr. Murphy elaborated:

“This concept of anti-idiotype antibodies mediating effects and limiting efficacy could have a profound impact in understanding how to increase effectiveness and duration of protective antibody responses,” he explained. It might also help us “determine if patients are at risk, based on their anti-idiotype responses or allow for therapeutic interventions to be developed.”

(Long COVID: Is autoimmunity to blame?)

1 Like

And here’s a little treat for those who think the anti-vaxxers are the ones who want to do harm to the vaxxers:

If information being posted no longer interests you, it’s quite understandable. We’ve all grown weary of the barrage of information that comes out daily on MSM popular outlets. With the amount of censored information, much of headline news stories are quite unreliable. Good science is hard to find, and much of it too technical to be easily understood, but that’s a price we pay if we value science supported by facts. Links are included for a reason. For those of you with children or grandchildren this may be of interest to you, especially if kids are in K-12:

Common cold may protect against SARS-CoV-2 infection and lead the way to new vaccines

• Some people are less susceptible to SARS-CoV-2 infection.
  • A new study suggests that T cells from prior infection by other coronaviruses, such as the common cold, may protect against SARS-CoV-2.
  • These T cells target internal proteins of SARS-CoV-2.
  • Vaccines that stimulate T cells are likely to give longer-lasting protection against SARS-CoV-2 and protect against new variants.

One of the mysteries of COVID-19 is why some people seem resistant to infection despite exposure to SARS-CoV-2. Scientists from Imperial College London have published a studyTrusted Source that suggests immune cells produced in reaction to the common cold may protect against SARS-CoV-2 infection.

When you catch a cold, your immune system produces antibodies and T cells. These T cells (also called memory T cells) persist much longer than antibodies and help prevent a person from catching the same cold again.

Coronaviruses cause around 15-30% of coldsTrusted Source. This new study suggests that pre-existing T cells from these earlier coronavirus colds can protect against SARS-CoV-2 infection.

High T cell count

The scientists found that those who did not contract SARS-CoV-2 had significantly higher levels of cross-reactive T cellsTrusted Source in their blood. These memory T cellsTrusted Source target proteins inside the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

Speaking to MNT, Dr. Arturo Casadevall, Bloomberg Distinguished Professor and chair of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, commented: “The study is small, but the findings are interesting and consistent with other data that prior experience with other coronavirus infections can affect a person’s susceptibility to COVID-19.”

He added: “This study reinforces the notion that an individual’s immunological history, and in particular prior infection with other coronaviruses, is a major factor in determining who gets ill.”

Direction for new vaccines

Current vaccines target the spike proteins (antigens) on SARS-CoV-2 and stimulate the production of antibodies specific to the spike proteins. The cross-reactive T cells target internal proteins in the virus.

Spike antigens on the surface of the virus frequently mutate, giving rise to new variants. The researchers suggest that second-generation vaccines should include non-spike antigens vaccines, together with spike antigens. A vaccine that stimulates T cell production will likely give longer-lasting immunity than one that stimulates only antibody production.

“By developing vaccines that target the parts of the virus that it cannot so easily change (its internal machinery that it needs to replicate), we could better future-proof an individual’s immune system against emerging variants. A T cell vaccine could represent this next step in the vaccination strategy to control SARS-CoV-2.”

–Dr. Rhia Kundu.

Dr. Casadevall supported her view: “It may be possible to make very different types of vaccines than the ones we are currently using to protect against COVID-19 by eliciting cell-mediated immunityTrusted Source.”

The Imperial research team is now collaborating with other research groups to develop and test second-generation vaccines.

(Common cold may help protect against COVID-19)

Remember, follow the science; when information isn’t censored, each person can decide which information is based on factual reputable sources. Many reputable physicians and epidemiologists have been “deplatformed” and politically censored for speaking out.

Here are a few facts:

What is the common cold in children?

The common cold (upper respiratory infection) is one of the most common illnesses in children. Each year it leads to more healthcare provider visits and missed days from school and work than any other illness. Millions of people in the U.S. will get a cold each year.
• Most children will have at least 6 to 8 colds a year. Children who go to daycare will have more.
• Colds may occur less often after age 6.
• Children are more likely to have colds during fall and winter.
(Common Cold in Children)

Think about it. Has a risk vs benefit approach been applied to current Public Health Covid protection policies, or has it been misdirected?

Good Heavens - nationwide 40% spike in deaths over the past year, still unexplained, not related to Covid and unclear as to whether caused by the vaccines. And this is consistent with what the life insurance exec was saying last week. Not good for the pro-vaccine experiment crowd:

How much longer will this go on?

Good luck to all those who got the Covid vaccine - something tells me it’s gonna get worse before it gets better. Even the CDC was forced to come out last week and admit that 94% of those who died in the last year of Covid had at least TWO co-morbidities (75% had at least FOUR).

It is all due to COVID either directly or indirectly. An indirect example from all the medical procedures that where postponed or otherwise people avoiding the medical establishment out of fear when they should be seeing their doctor and getting treated for those co-morbidities you mention.

Note that will see similar pattern with Omicron. There is some evidence that it damages your immune system making one wide open for optimistic infections/diseases in a way not that dissimilar to HIV and other viruses. For sure there will be excess heart attacks, strokes, cancers, kidney diseases etc. I’m going to avoid inspecting any more crematoriums as long as possible. It is just too sad.

Video taken in a rural village in an unvaccinated part of the U.S.! It goes without saying that life expectancy in the U.S. has plummeted. “Bring out your dead!” Monty Python Not Dead Yet clip - YouTube

It appears most side effects reporting from getting the vaccine are placebo in origin:

Oh no, an AUSTRALIAN study recently released concludes HCQ works as a TREATMENT and that being Vitamin D deficient is a HUGE risk factor. Are we going to learn that all we had to do was start taking Vitamin D supplements? My guess is YES the government screwed up and a LOT of people died who did not need to - because the government was SOOOOO busy covering their rears, having granted exclusivity (if there is a treatment, then the law says the government could not have granted the EA) and immunity from suit to Big Pharma. Not good - but we’ll see as the EVIDENCE comes out.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8712288/

This was a major study. It can be easily summarized:

Importantly, our study confirms vitamin D deficiency to be a high-risk factor of severe COVID-19 disease and hospitalization, with 97% of our study’s patient cohort being vitamin D deficient, 55% of these being severely vitamin D deficient, and none had optimal levels. …

As of October 2021, a meta-analysis of more than 290 worldwide trials involving more than 412,000 patients found that HCQ significantly reduced morbidity and mortality in patients with COVID-19. Specifically, when HCQ is used in early treatment, a meta-analysis of 32 studies involving more than 54,600 patients suggested HCQ to improve symptoms and prevent death by 64%-75% (all early treatment studies (n = 32): RR, 0.36 (0.29-0.46), p < 0.0001; early treatment studies reporting mortality (n = 13): RR, 0.25 (0.16-0.40), p < 0.0001) [6].

1. HCQ for COVID- 19: real-time meta analysis of 294 studies. Emrani A. https://hcqmeta.com/ HCQmeta.com. 2021:56–2021.
    (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8712288/)

Dr Fauci takes Vitamin D supplements…

1 Like

Maybe we need a new mandate from Dr Fauci to replace the vaccines that are being marketed with a heavy government hand. Vaccines have apparently largely passed their window of usefulness, except for those with existing chronic health problems. Increasingly, expert opinion is realizing children should be monitored by their personal physician. Traditionally, informed consent with parental control is required. EUA vaccines may not be appropriate for children because of the added risk of detrimental effects of the vaccines. Natural immunity needs recognition from those setting policy in Washington.

Yes, he ADMITTED that in passing ONE time.

Why has he NOT emphasized that?

Oh, I forgot, if there is actually a treatment or other prophylactic for Covid, then it was illegal for the FDA to grant the EA.

The revolving door between government and the companies they regulate needs to be slammed SHUT, and I mean NOW. Two FDA/CDC executives have taken high-paying jobs from Big Pharma within the last year - and those are the ones I KNOW about.

Should note that there now is a new resurgence of Omicron cases in Denmark and France. Also note there is starting to be a clear pattern of the waves themselves with them appear every 5 to 6 months which corresponds to the time it takes for immunity to wane. Look for a new wave to start this Summer probably in the South first then spread to the Northern states in the Fall. It could be a slightly modified version of the current strains or something completely new and nasty.