MDMN - 2016-05-16 Weekly Discussion

Damn I was looking forward in seeing him with his bowling attire. John would have to lend him one of his custom designed suits.:joy:

Admin can we start a list of who will be going to the AGM Tia

Hi folks, still holding here. Thought this was interesting DD Support Board and Research Team : Interesting read here regarding the RVPl...

One other thing that should be addressed at the shareholders meeting is the dissolution of MDMN Chile. Just as CDCH will be doing. It is and has not been a requirement of Chile to have such a company. It purpose was for Ls and J to have total control. In discussions with the new directors of CDCH, one of which is a long time attorney from Chile, they informed us that a 63010 or what ever, is not used in Chile and a Chilean corporation is not required. If we let it stay in place, it will be a way for continued dilution into the pocket of Les. It is his only vehicle to have any control. He will say that it is holding the Nucco assets, abut that stock could be transferred into MDMN USA.

9 Likes

Anyone know if Les and / or Greg will be physically at this meeting?

I doubt Auryn doesn’t have this well covered if it’s even an issue.

Now we know why Christopher Day resigned as President of CDCH. Will the drama ever end?

No drama.

I did not see where Christopher was specifically named as alleged in either of these shell company scams.

In the RVPlus Inc scam:

In the end Day refused to assist in making the control shares free trading so the unnamed promoter from Canada offered to sell 4,080,000 of his 4,380,000 free trading S-1 shares to Cary Lee Peterson as part of the deal along with the 5,000,000 control shares for $275,000.

The above quote is inaccurately referenced in the post. No, I am not a lawyer, so this is not a legal opinion. But the innuendo by this blogger is over the top, and the moniker Janice Shell appearing in the blog so frequently shows the agenda being presented. The allegations against Christopher Day are by reference or Boiler Plate Sec, IMO. It may be interesting, however, I don’t think anything of consequence will come of it against Christopher Day or ARTCO.

The relevant phrase in the complaints is:

Issue orders, in a form consistent with Fed. R. Civ. P. 65(d), permanently enjoining Defendants and their agents, servants, employees, and attorneys, and those persons in active concert or participation with any of them, who receive actual notice of the judgment by personal service or otherwise, and each of them, from violating Sections 5(a) and (c) and 17(a) of the Securities Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 77e(a), 77e(c), and 77q(a), and Sections 10(b) and 15(d) of the Exchange Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 78j(b) and 78o(d), and Rules 10b-5, 15d-1, and 15d-3 thereunder, 17 C.F.R. §§ 240.10b-5, 240.15d-1, and 240.15d-3.

Day may have resigned to avoid having it show up in any future CDCH Quarterly reports under pending legal action. It is a complaint filed that may have no repercussions on Day or ARTCO once proceedings are settled.

E. Respondent Day shall cease and desist from committing or causing any violations
and any future violations of Section 17(a) of the Securities Act, Section 10(b) of the Exchange Act
and Rule 10b-5 thereunder.
F. Respondent Day shall cease and desist from committing or causing any violations
and any future violations of Sections 5(a) or 5(c) of the Securities Act.
G. Respondent Day shall be prohibited for a period of 3 years from acting as an officer
or director of an issuer that has a class of securities registered pursuant to Section 12 of the
Exchange Act or that is required to file reports pursuant to Section 15(d) of the Exchange Act.
H. Respondent Day be, and hereby is:

1. barred from association with any broker, dealer, investment adviser, municipal
    securities dealer, municipal advisor, transfer agent, or nationally recognized
    statistical rating organization;
  2. prohibited from serving or acting as an employee, officer, director, member of
    an advisory board, investment adviser or depositor of, or principal underwriter
    for, a registered investment company or affiliated person of such investment
    adviser, depositor, or principal underwriter; and
  3. barred from participating in any offering of a penny stock, including: acting as
    a promoter, finder, consultant, agent or other person who engages in activities
    with a broker, dealer or issuer for purposes of the issuance or trading in any
    penny stock, or inducing or attempting to induce the purchase or sale of any
    penny stock;
    with the right to apply for reentry after three (3) years to the appropriate selfregulatory
    organization, or if there is none, to the Commission.
    I. Any reapplication for association by Respondent Day will be subject to the
    applicable laws and regulations governing the reentry process, and reentry may be conditioned
    upon a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the satisfaction of any or all of the
    following: (a) any disgorgement ordered against the Respondent, whether or not the Commission
    has fully or partially waived payment of such disgorgement; (b) any arbitration award related to the
    conduct that served as the basis for the Commission order; (c) any self-regulatory organization
    arbitration award to a customer, whether or not related to the conduct that served as the basis for
    the Commission order; and (d) any restitution order by a self-regulatory organization, whether or
    not related to the conduct that served as the basis for the Commission order.
    J. Respondent Day shall pay disgorgement of $30,000, prejudgment interest of $3,300
    and civil penalties of $30,000, to the Securities and Exchange Commission for transfer to the
    general fund of the United States Treasury, subject to Exchange Act Section 21F(g)(3). Payment
    shall be made in the following installments: $12,500 due within 30 days of the entry of the Order;
    $12,500 due within 90 days of entry of the Order; $12,500 due within 180 days of the entry of the
    Order; $12,500 due within 270 days of the entry of the Order; and $13,200 due within 360 days of
    the entry of the Order. If any payment is not made by the date the payment is required by this
    Order, the entire outstanding balance of disgorgement, prejudgment interest, and civil penalties,
    plus any additional interest accrued pursuant to SEC Rule of Practice 600 and/or pursuant to 31
    U.S.C. 3717, shall be due and payable immediately, without further application.
    Payment must be made in one of the following ways:
    (1) Respondent may transmit payment electronically to the Commission, which
    will provide detailed ACH transfer/Fedwire instructions upon request;
    (2) Respondent may make direct payment from a bank account via Pay.gov
    through the SEC website at SEC.gov | Office of Financial Management; or
    (3) Respondent may pay by certified check, bank cashier’s check, or United
    States postal money order, made payable to the Securities and Exchange
    Commission and hand-delivered or mailed to:
    Enterprise Services Center
    Accounts Receivable Branch
    HQ Bldg., Room 181, AMZ-341
    6500 South MacArthur Boulevard
    Oklahoma City, OK 73169
    Payments by check or money order must be accompanied by a cover letter identifying
    Christopher Day as a Respondent in these proceedings, and the file number of these proceedings; a
    copy of the cover letter and check or money order must be sent to Adam Grace, Assistant Regional

Nice catch … Thanks for posting. My apologies to this forum.

The relevant link is this one.
https://www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/2016/33-10082.pdf

The quote I referenced was immediately after two other links that I read through late night and mistakenly thought were being referenced:

The complaint doesn’t name the dirty attorney that assisted in the sham IPO by name but it is easy enough to look up the filings and see it was Gregg Jaclin.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1491029/000121390010003136/fs10810ex5i_rvplus.htm

The same Gregg Jaclin who also recently got in trouble for his work for other sham IPOs

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2016/comp-pr2016-86.pdf

The complaint goes on to explain how after RVPlus Inc was allowed to go public, Jaclin helped arrange for Cary Lee Peterson to buy control of the ticker. Jaclin even schemed with Cary Lee Peterson about ways to illegally make the 5,000,000 control shares free trading

In the end Day refused to assist in making the control shares free trading so the unnamed promoter from Canada offered to sell 4,080,000 of his 4,380,000 free trading S-1 shares to Cary Lee Peterson as part of the deal along with the 5,000,000 control shares for $275,000.

Gregg Jaclin got a cut from the deal. Day got $30,000 from the deal. The unnamed promoter from Canada got the rest.

As I said, “I did not see where Christopher was specifically named as alleged in either of these shell company scams.” It appeared he was being cleared by this inclusion in the complaint:

My bad! I read the post and link by Mitch late last night and PM’d him a response immediately. This was sent to Mitch over 22 hours ago and received no comment. Do people who post on this board even bother to read their inbox that is provided? My assumption that Mitch agreed with my conclusion was very wrong. In retrospect, perhaps I should have remained silent rather than commenting on Mitch’s post and just followed the lead of more than 100 others on this forum who read the link and had no response or comment.

Day’s resignation announcement was on March 7. Judgement was May 25. At any rate, Christopher is no longer associated with CDCH or ARTCO. Neither MDMN or CDCH will be affected going forward, IMO.

My conclusion, although erroneously reached is still valid, except for repercussions on Day:

Day may have resigned to avoid having it show up in any future CDCH Quarterly reports under pending legal action. It is a complaint filed that may have no repercussions on Day or ARTCO once proceedings are settled.

One benefit you gain by using a transfer agent is independence. I know that Christopher and Patrick’s dad had a close personal relationship with Les and used to travel up to Canada and go fishing with him. I doubt that relationship gave us any kind of a discount for their services. And yes there was a rumor – but there were rumors about everything.

There are around 130 stock transfer companies who are members of the professional association referenced by the SEC (Securities Transfer Association) - American Registrar & Transfer (AR&T) is not listed.

I seems to me that since we are working toward a clean slate, that we consider transferring transfer agents. It particularly makes sense with CDCH to avoid any appearance of impropriety because of the Day’s stock holdings and Patrick’s leadership position. I’m not trying to be accusatory or inflammatory – but to me it’s like Greg’s relative as the registered agent – why? Just use someone else and avoid the appearance of a conflict. It’s going to cost you the same either way.

2 Likes

Sounds like a new agenda item to be added is in order.

Noted and requested yesterday when the article came out.

4 Likes

The benefit of using a Transfer Agent that is regulated by the SEC as those member of the Securities Transfer Association, is the requirement that the T/A is required to be bonded. Which helps if the T/A screws up.

1 Like

mdmn / Auryn contract release?

Will Auryn etc really go public some year?

Is Auryn really sitting on geological information?

2 Likes

Is there a plan to get proxies from our brokers in order to vote our shares at the
shareholder’s meeting? In the past CEDE & CO voted all the broker held shares
according to the way that management wished.

1 Like

Nice couple of 900,000 buy orders went through very quickly.:slight_smile:

Nice volume today…Looks like some buying, but sp just stays stagnant. How much buying and volume will we need just to get this thing over .02…