MDMN - 2016-05-16 Weekly Discussion

Les is going to be wondering why No one is calling him anymore :joy::joy::joy:

Interesting how today (Tuesday) someone came into the market to buy 2,682,901 on the ask for a change. It will be even more interesting if they return in days to come to see how many shares they can continue to acquire while not providing upward pressure on the share price. I suppose that will all depend on how many shares the buyer is looking for vs how many shares sellers are willing to let go at this level.

Anyone selling now is selling at a loss unless they picked up shares in 2008-2009 so still scratching my head at who’s selling when Auryn has now taken control of the Mountain. Makes you go hmmmmmm

1 Like

I picked up shares a few weeks ago at 0.014. Nothing to go hummmm about.
Just the normal course of trading until this shakes out later this year. Rather than concentrate on the daily shareprice, concentrate and appreciate the efforts of those working to insure the shareholders meeting is meaningful and well represented towards the common shareholder.

5 Likes

cant argue this point. I have rarely talk in the past year with him. I figured since MDMN closed the deal he would be happy with just the truth I sent a shitty email asking why bother giving me BS info when there is so much out there that he could have given clarity on. 10 years of loyally sitting here waiting on them to act accordingly didnt mean shit. Actual it did I finally told me I was an asshole for not selling at .15

For those who wish to know…

1 Like

Hard to believe we are still trading at these levels. There still continues to be some selling pressure. Staying at these levels for the next few months, will be very challenging, to say the least. Did everyone honestly think, this is where we would be (share price) or are “supposed” to be for now? Are we currently trading at the “correct” valuation?

I believe we will likely continue to trade in this current range as long as those who are accumulating continue to be satisfied with doing so at their slow and methodical rate as shares are being made available to them.

Without a sudden and unexpectedly impactful news event I expect this slow accumulation of available shares to persist at this price range until we begin to see the beginning of production and/or new stellar drill reports. My guess is, at or just before that time, we will see the share price slowly ascend until we begin to hear officially of production resulting in dividends to be issued with dates attached. By that time many will be looking back to today’s share price and reflecting on opportunities missed that will never be available again.

1 Like

Keep in mind that we literally had a decade of this type of promotional hype on this board:

“IT’S THE TERMS OF A TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO BETWEEN TWO WILLING PARTIES WITH (temporarily) COMPETING INTERESTS THAT CONFIRMS TO THE WORLD THE EXISTENCE OF THE DISCONNECT. A company with a $17 million market cap is not supposed to be landing perhaps $25 million in cash and a big percentage of a consolidated mining district with the promise this one is showing. That just doesn’t happen in an “efficient market”. But until a TRANSACTION is done you’re left with only an OPTION that the public might view as something that may or may not get exercised. It’s time to remove that UNCERTAINTY. We nutcases that follow THEMININGPLAY religiously on a daily basis sense that a deal will indeed be done but we have to realize that we’re the exception and not the rule from a behavioral point of view.”

The stock is still working it’s way through this muck and into the realities of clearer waters where, yes, 15-20 cents is still possible, if there is a successful and expeditious advancement of the resource. This type of reality check doesn’t happen overnight. Until the MDMN brainwash has been purged there will be incremental selling by people who still believed this was going to be their lottery ticket. IMO

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if Masglas is buying shares, albeit very slowly and meticulously, at these levels. However, I’m guessing they didn’t overpay for JJ’s shares nor are they going to overpay for MDMN. If/when results justify a $20M+ valuation they may up the ceiling they are willing to pay. We shall see.

There is yet another business trip to Chile starting this weekend.

The next news cycle with follow what is completed during this trip.

Auryn should take note…a decent storm should hit the mountain Friday morning and last for about 1 day.

Probably little too warm for snow at the Alto(freezing level at 7000 feet) but up to 7 feet of snow expected in the Andes this week:

2 Likes

It is starting to look like there will not be any real clarification until the shareholder’s meeting. If I wasn’t stuck so bad like everyone else, I would just take my loses and be on to another investment. I know that we have all been to hell and back. Things have finally changed and it certainly seems like we could eventually be on the road to success. But if I could do it all over again, I wish I had never even heard of mdmn. The end result no matter how good, will never make up for the personal anguish I have experienced for the 6 years plus I have owned this stock. I know and respect that many of you have been here much longer. October 1st can not get here fast enough…

5 Likes