Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2016 Q3 - General Discussion (recovered)

? They just bought a crap load of shares from Juan and Claro. Also, who do you think has been buying all the shares MPers have been selling? Auryn/Masglas or as individuals/friends will probably continue to buy indefinitely. It certainly isn’t in their best interests to push the market. They can sit on the bid for the rest of the Summer. They are laughing all the way to the bank as they have tied up last great World Class deposit in S. American for a little more than a song.

1 Like

Sorry about your mom TDK. My mom is 93 and not doing very well herself. We all understand your frustration. I wrote down when Hurricane Rick first mentioned MUX. It was 9/12/15. It was then trading at .84. It is currently trading at 4.70, while we can’t get over .02. I watch it every day along with mdmn. I like the direction we are now headed, but like yourself do not share the enthusiasm of the other shareholders. I hope you do wait a few weeks before you decide to sell. That way your decision will not be an emotional one. Once again, I am sorry for your loss…

1 Like

Somebody just unloaded 1.5 million shares. Not much BID @ .013

Lot’s of weak scared shareholders in the Medinah world unfortunately. Things are finally looking good. The problem is there are still too many pie-in-the-sky dreamers who were holding on to fanciful stories that had no basis in reality.

I have the emails. Right up until the last week Vancouver mill was saying we would be getting at least $25 million in cash and the 25%. Even after the deal was done he was telling some that the cash payment was still being negotiated.

Throw into that mix 1.3 billion, confused shareholders, and fear of missing out on other gold stocks for the gold bugs who are playing things fast and loose . . . and you’ve got weakness.

My opinion only but I think they are finally letting go. I sense a final washout coming before we move up.

4 Likes

I wish the sellers would just dump everything and move on. It will be all absorbed. The constant emotional selling simply because the share price is low is rather frustrating.

1 Like

No point in bad mouthing Auryn anymore. We have been assimilated. The damage has been done but the repairs are in progress.

1 Like

Auryn there you go 2.3 million on the ASK @ .0138

Read between the lines. The deep pockets are only so deep. There is no cashflow being generated. The ADL will be the source for any cash being generated, and once production starts, will go primarily to advancing the ADL projects as already announced. If a cash surplus becomes available, I raised the potential possibility that an early share buy back might occur from both MASGLAS and Medinah via issuance of a dividend announcement, PPS would rise, and MASGLAS would have some cash via it’s 65% equity interest in AURYN and approximately 1/3 of Medinah. MASGLAS would use this cashflow to advance it’s other 9 projects. AURYN is looking to self fund it’s exploration/exploitation to monetize the mountain. Circular ownership is the model I was proposing, which already seems to exist in some form.

1 Like

“We’ve added a “Media” section to our web page and will be adding an image gallery in the next couple of days!”
http://medinah-minerals.com/media/ #AD

Not bad mouthing them at all, they are the smart ones getting a mountain with what, $30-40 million looking for what’s there, and stringing us along with $100 million carrot. That is why no one is investing, until the books reveal the possible “real” truth and production revenue rolls in. So we are a good year away. Dead money I say, until then. No trust at all for new investors plus a private company. They can do mostly what they want, not sure what MDMN can influence with 25% Good for AMC. I don’t need to sell, but will I be saying the same thing in 1-2 years is my worry.

Thanks to all the Share holders on condolences …
TDK

2 Likes

Not me, I only have half that. Lol.

I am waiting… Like I don’t need to sell.