Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2016 Q4- General Discussion

Thank you aardvark for your services!!

Thank you, but that wasn’t the intent of my post. I’m just sick and tired of the “new norm” way of doing business. And of course, it’s not just the USA. It’s Canada and Chile and everywhere in between. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for capitalism and making every last dollar that you can. Hell, that’s why we all ended up on this forum. To make money. But NOT at the expense of deliberately and knowingly, financially ruining the very people who are counting on you to do the right thing. How people like Les and his ilk look themselves in the mirror is beyond my comprehension. It’s a language I don’t speak.

Vark

12 Likes

Yes aardvark couldn’t have said it better

Auryn is in the mining business. Not the saving business. They will ultimately do what is in their best interests. That is why it is a good thing that they and their friends bought stock in Medinah. (skin in the game). Gives them reason to go after the scum. Let’s hope Auryn has the integrity we all think they have.

1 Like

I wish more people would think like you. If they did we wouldn’t be in the mess we are in know.

:ok_hand:

:point_right:Check you email folder found under your moniker icon in the upper right hand corner.
The folder is opened by clicking on the envelope (middle icon).
Explore other features under the preferences icon (looks like a “gear”) on the far right.

1 Like

You find me hard to decipher?.. Wife says the same thing. But thanks for the “like”.

Bump in price this am (MDMN and CDCH). What gives? anticipation for meeting? I’m not holding my breath for a breakthrough reason to buy this week.

MDMN’s move was based on about $4,000 in buys. I don’t think it means anything.

So likely an individual buying before the meeting. I have enjoyed the lack of downward pressure here at a penny. Upward and onward.

Now that Les & Accomplices have exhausted all that artificial “downward pressure” - imagine what a good news catalyst will do for the stock price…

Not counting on anything with this stock right now. We could get great news and go sub penny based on the past. I’ll sell when I get to my target price (if that ever happens). Amazing that mdmn’s 52 week high is the 52 week low of a few years ago. Not a good trend.

Do I see some…GREEN???

for now, yes. If your cost basis is .01, this may be a good time to sell… :grin:

True but incomplete statement, IMO. I would add… after Masglas/Auryn clarify/handle the current mess and shed some light on this stock/company and its dubious past.

Just a few more days to hear a detailed summary in English of what Bocanegra discussed in his Chile Explore Conference presentation.
https://twitter.com/hashtag/ChileExploreCongress2016?src=hash
Since the Conference was mainly in Spanish, to an International Audience, it may be the best news we have received to date regarding the expected size of the mineralized package of economic interest and the value of the exploitable material. The presentation in Chile was likely focused on the geological aspects of the ALTO and how it relates to similar formations in Chile. It did not apparently result in any appreciable increase in trading activity, however. I expect what we’ll hear at the informational meeting will be much more geared to the investment side of AURYN’s progress, as well as the geological details of what has been shown to date. An update on Caren production progress and the additional adit uncovered at the beginning of the month is something for shareholders to pay attention to.

How many attending the meeting will be wearing polyester in honor of Les?

2 Likes

Does anyone know if GC will be attending? We know les and JJ won’t have the guts too!