Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2016 Q4- General Discussion

Or teflon (:-))) Although I suspect that won’t be enough to cover him.

Semper Fi and welcome to the now 80+% chance of being screwed by scumbags in any business ventures in which you attempt to see a return on investment!
A mega millionaire friend of a millionaire friend of mine once said his success ratio in penny stocks were based upon a 8 to 1 ratio!
Even after in depth research of the company that looks legit.
I know that mine have not been over 20% where someone other than myself had total control over the project or investment.
If your first investment is a success, you should consider yourself extremely lucky, like wining the lottery!

Are you sure you meant “wining” …
A sexy Caribbean dance performed by women. Much better than twerking.

:laughing:

I would have to agree with your 80%. MDMN isn’t my first venture where I have been screwed by corrupt, morally broken, wolves in sheeps clothing, even though I really did my due diligence. It really is difficult to pick a winning investment in any business these days.

1 Like

I have a good friend who has a last name of “Wining” and my computer likes it!
I also bought NPER and that scumbag Les likely stole 17 million shares of it and wiped out my 2 million share investment.

2 Likes

:fireworks:

Not sure if there is going to be much “meat left on the bone” after Les gets hammered on MDMN, MDMN Chile, and CDCH but, if there is, there’s no reason why NPER shouldn’t receive those shares back and, theoretically be used as a shell for future corporate actions.

4 Likes

The trick will be, how much can be recovered from him when he likely has money in offshore numbered accounts?
He had to know that he would eventually get caught with his fingers in the cookie jar!

Honestly, I don’t think he thought he would get caught. He has been doing this for so long, I think hubris got the best of him. Les probably thinks he is untouchable - wouldn’t you if you had been able to make a living as a scam artist and con man for decades? I don’t know where he kept his money but my guess is the proceeds from these illegal sales are long gone. I hope Auryn hires a fantastic forensic accountant.

1 Like

I’ll be interested to hear Greg’s answers…for some reason I can’t see him taking this lightly

One thing I’ve learned in about 50 years of business deals is that nothing is really predictable when dealing with a con man!
Any deal is only as good as its weakest link and had I known about Les 12 years ago, I would not have purchased any shares in Medinah, NPER or CDCH.
Even the wife of a business partner can kill the best of deals so everyone should be looked at with some degree of concern.
I had partners wife refuse to sign off on a 3 million of profit Real Estate deal that was facing a possible eminent domain for a school site.
I finally proved she would be lucky to get 3 mil and she reluctantly signed off!
Could have been a disaster?

I wonder who is selling at .0105?

NPER was a Utah Corporation and Les let it lapse a decade ago. The original corporation does not exist. It can not be revived after it has been dissolved. I do not understand how you can start a new corporation with the same name and then move the CUSIP to that new entity. Our NPER stock is worthless.

Who is selling??? You would think they would at least wait until there is some clarification on Saturday’s meeting. If the meeting is not satisfactory in terms of disclosure, recouping outstanding shares, production, and forward looking strategy, I can understand anyone’s decision to start dumping some shares…

IMO this selling is purposeful to suppress price. This trading makes no sense and I hope there are some good answers at the meeting

I’m willing to bet Les is still trying to sell what he can. This reeks of Les Price and his despicable ways. Since the neither the SEC nor the BCSC have slapped any sanctions on him, he’s still free to do as he pleases. I’ll bet my entire MDMN position this is him or his cronies…who else could it be? It isn’t the MMs or NSS. This is someone trying to unload shares with nothing to lose and everything to gain. I ask you, who fits this description.

2 Likes

Looks that way as soon as a Big BID comes up a BIG ASK shows up

More on PMs…
Thanks, easy for a basic refresher. If you click on your user symbol at the top user there is the envelope icon to go to your message box where you can send or receive PMs. There also is the gear icon which takes you to settings. Scroll down to find this option:

Email
Include previous replies at the bottom of emails
never

Include an excerpt of replied to post in emails
Send me an email when someone messages me
Send me an email when someone quotes me, replies to my post, mentions my @username, or invites me to a topic
Send me email notifications even when I am active on the site
We’ll only email you if we haven’t seen you in the last 10 minutes.

Option 2, send an email, is a good way to know if someone has PM’d you. It will go to the email you used to sign up with. There also is a small number that appears above your user symbol that indicates either unread posts or PM’s in your mailbox.
You can also send PMs by clicking on a poster’s icon and choose “message”.
I have heard some members get a PM but don’t know it is there or how to find it.