Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2016 Q4- General Discussion

There’s more to the story then we’re being told.

If it becomes a criminal matter, as I understand it, it is referred to the DOJ and then via cross-border agreements, to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).

What does any of this have to do with our share price. I am more concerned about getting to .05, then who goes to jail. The damage has been done, and has been occurring for many, many years. Getting even on my investment is not going to happen any quicker, if Les or anyone else spends the rest of their lives in jail. It may make others feel better if he does, but not me. I just want to get even and pretend the last seven years never happened. I could use a Vulcan Mind Meld about now…

2 Likes

One thing I’ve always wondered is why Auryn would buy shares of mdmn
I asked this question at the meeting and their response was that Masglas is a co that makes investments to make money.
There was no indication of takeover or getting majority of shares for voting power which Maestro Les suggested
There are different scenarios which could play out down the road and one suggested possibly after cash distributions was mdmn shares converting to Auryn,
If this were to happen, what an inexpensive way for Auryn to get more ownership back of the current 27 percent mdmn interest.
Just s thought.

2 Likes

A picture with a truck full of gold leaving the caren would be nice

Did anyone ask what happened to the stockpile from the LDM and where that money went?

1 Like

Level 2 please. Thanks.

I am very disappointed that neither Auryn or Masglas stated that they do not have any interest in picking up shares at this rock bottom price. Why not, considering what they probably paid for their other shares. That is not exactly a vote of confidence. And the way it looks, nobody else does as well. Having said that, I am not sure what is will take to move this stock over .02…

2 Likes

I have been asking that question for the longest time without getting any answer that makes sense. LP indicated that the ore was used to pay expenses, but if that is the case why didn’t we take our share into revenue?

1 Like

It is not prudent for anyone to approach this stock until the share count issue is adjusted or fixed. Why would I invest any new money here when I am not sure what percentage am I owning?

That is one way to look at it, but I preferred to look at it that there are 3 B shares outstanding and if they are able to claw back any my interest can only go up!

There are currently about 2.79B shares outstanding with the return of Vital and Chapin shares to mdmn FYI

1 Like

I understand. So do we stay at .01 until the share count gets resolved. That could take 1-2 years. Of course, I realize nobody knows the answer. It is just so frustrating to have to wait a few more years, just to break even. Especially, when we have all been here so long and gone through so much…

3 Likes

I hear you. I hope it will go up on other fundamentals. But it is only a “hope” at this point…

To this I would add, when we thought we had half as many shares we were looking for trucks to move with a minimum of 15 grams per ton. Now we are looking at trucks moving with around 150 grams per ton at this time and two additional mines in the process of being opened, a possible JV working on the NP for 1st quarter of 17, and the knowledge that we have grown Medinah’s ownership of AURYN which is subject to more growth while at the same time reducing the newly determined outstanding shares. I’m not saying it’s perfect but the numbers almost appear to place us in a better situation than we looked to be back when we were talking about 15 grams per ton and the share structure can only get better from here.

10 Likes

Yes, and another, shorter way to look at it is we suffered dilution by TWO TIMES, but our grades have increased by TEN TIMES (if they hold up).

2 Likes