Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2016 Q4- General Discussion

At the Auryn meeting they told us they would be giving us the cost per ton information as soon as practical. I believe it was after they has a complete quarters worth of history.

.009 on the BID with not much behind it who would of thought? .0089 is when I 1st bought my shares 6 years ago

This would solve the private spinout quandary for CDCH shareholders with shares in an IRA or ROTH account that presently exists. Wiz suggested something of the sort at the end of the Informational Meeting sessions. I like the idea, kinda like having your cake and eating it too! :relaxed:

CHG, thanks as always for your astute and insightful analysis. Iā€™m just gonna put mine in a drawer and forget about them for awhileā€¦:slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, I think heā€™s saying the dividend income would be anywhere from .0040/share to .0102/share and that assuming price earnings ratios of 15 the share price ā€œshouldā€ be anywhere from .06 to .15 per share. He then goes on to compute yields based on a 1 cent per share price and a share price based upon a 12% yield. This is helpful information, but for me I would be mostly interested in the dividend amount per share and then compute my own personal yield based upon my cost basis in the stock.

I note that Cornhuskerā€™s computation imposes Chilean taxes at 24% and US taxes at 35%.Toghether, those numbers total 59%. Iā€™m not quite sure, but it would seem that MDMN, as a ā€œpartnerā€ in the Auryn entity, would be entitled to a foreign tax credit on their US tax return, substantially reducing the tax rate.

Yes. You have understood my presentation as intended. The number you are looking for (the dividend amount per share) is in the line labeled ā€œdiv by 2.8Bā€. The range is $0.004 and $.0102.

Again the absolutes are less important that showing that potential valuations will increase a lot once cash is actually flowing into AMC and then into MDMN / CDCH.

4 Likes

Man - that was so embarrassing that I deleted my post.

No reason to be embarrassed, there are lots of numbers/descriptions flying around and I could have been just as wrong as you - weā€™re all trying to get to the same place, and letā€™s just face it the numbers are where the rubber meets the road. Iā€™m glad to see us playing with and crunching numbers and getting various interpretations of those numbers.

1 Like

This post makes little senseā€¦ sometime/gold coast/partystarted, you have been allowed more lives than a cat. The incident you quoted from was at least 3 boards and many moderators and years in the past. Only one person has been blocked in the last many months. And note that ā€œblockingā€ still allows reading, thanking and PM, as opposed to a full ban. Mangleson is fine and still here. We are not censoring, just keeping down the repetetive and keeping the conversation relevant and civil, which the majority of members greatly appreciate.
There is no evidence that Les or anyone affiliated is posting here, and you request banning while protesting it. Why are you assailing us with red herrings?

7 Likes

Thanks, cornhusker for doing the heavy lifting for us! :8ball: :dart:

2 Likes

For those who are Excel lovers, here is a download link to a file containing those two spreadsheets.

Again - no prediction, warranty, or promise is provided or offered. You get what you pay for, that is, itā€™s free. Use at your own risk.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/451854/Merlin1%20Production%20Analysis.xlsx

If someone wants a Numbers version for the Mac, let me know. I use Numbers.

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time.

Again - no prediction, warranty, or promise is provided or offered. You get what you pay for, that is, itā€™s free. Use at your own risk.
[/quote]

Makes me want to buy more Cerro. SO makes such a huge difference.

2 Likes

Whom are you asking? Reminder- I posted this the other day. Might be appropriate for your question, though it wouldnā€™t be immediate. If it concerns an evaluation for mdmn, tho, Auryn is not here to promote us or even themselves, as a private company, they just want to pull minerals out of the mountain and let that speak for itself.

cabezon:

QUESTIONS

Near end of the meeting Maurizio said feel free to email any further questions they didnā€™t get to, that they could not reply individually but would address them collectively as possible in some kind of public release, I assume.
Maurizio would only concern himself with Auryn issues, but the MDMN board might be able to answer more on some of our corporate structure issues.
This email would be the contact for all email for both companies so if you asked questions here for which you didnā€™t get a satisfactory answer, write here:
It goes through our communications director, wiz.

ir@medinah-minerals.com

Has Auryn done any trenching 100 or 300 or 800 meters vertically down the mountain from Caren vein tunnels 1,2 2a and 3? It could extend the known length of the vein and answer the depth question akso

Why would you ask here? The Answer is right at your finger tips from Auryn.

ir@medinah-minerals.com

3 Likes

Maybe CHG or Wizard should copy, paste and send itā€¦ :wink:

Because they would never predict 100koz at 50gpt. That would be unprecedented and, even if were possible, AMC doesnā€™t have a sliver of the info needed to support a model like CHGā€™s. I love Cornā€™s analysis but I think those numbers are sky high or, at a minimum, will be nearly impossible to sustain over several years (which makes a PE ratio less relevant). However, I think our tax profile will be way more favorable and Iā€™m confident weā€™ll be able to claw back a substantial number of shares (in the short and long term)

3 Likes

ā€œI love Cornā€™s analysis but I think those numbers are sky high or, at a minimum, will be nearly impossible to sustain over several years (which makes a PE ratio less relevant).ā€

Why would it be impossible to sustain over several years?

1 Like