Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q3 General Discussion

I’m thinking Les would have had pretty much no reason to “settle” had the share price been a lot higher. So, the depressed share price was actually a blessing as far as that is concerned.

I know we are saying that Les no longer has an ownership interest in MDMN, but are we sure his family members are out as well? Does his daughter own any shares now? If I was standing in Les’ shoes at this point, I think I might want to own MDMN through my daughter or another family member. That way, if I was having creditor problems, my creditors could not get to that money (as long as she obtained those shares separately and Les did not transfer them to her).

Which would make CDCH even more attractive than it is now!

2 Likes

Yes, it is hypothetical but the formula is constant. Determining which stock is a better buy is a function of dropping in the numbers, whatever they are.

2 Likes

I think it’s time for the CDCH people take their posting on the other board where it’s not as liquid as this one!!

2 Likes

I own an equal number of shares of both. People are arguing about which is better going forward. Its not a debate. Drop whatever numbers you want in the formula above and that will determine which stock you should put your money into at that particular time. One day it might be MDMN and some days it will be CDCH. At this moment it is CDCH. Monday?

1 Like

There is no real argument here. I find it mildly entertaining to goat Baldly and a few others about Cerro since they spam this board for the last several years which isn’t very proper.

2 Likes

Hey Mike are we getting ready for the naked run and eating the goat cheese. The goat cheese will be pretty ripe by now after being in the fridge for years!

If one uses the figures provided in the current Q2 (2.2 B shares between CEDE & CO and Maurizio + 1.7M Preferred upon conversion) it would seem the math works out a little better for MDMN to at least 0.01! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You can’t use 2.2 billion (higher) nor 300M for CDCH (lower with Les’ shares cancelled). It’s also worth noting that CDCH has doubled and MDMN has gone down 50% since the “arbitrage argument” was first made.

2 Likes

I hope both stocks do well!
Thanks Kevin and Gary

6 Likes

I don’t know about anyone else, but I will lose big time. Why would anyone sell at this point unless you have millions of shares. Is anyone thinking of holding on to their Auryn shares?

I wish that Les would end up in jail and be there for many years. I also agree that his family probably now owns millions of shares of MDMN.

1 Like

Yes, Our thanks to Kevin and Gary. But… will Gary give his stock and interests back to the treasury??
He was just as negligent as the rest in violating his fiduciary duty to shareholders. If not, he may be the only one of the past board members to withhold. That’s just not right.

2 Likes

There is no shame…it was a great investment. If Les didn’t conduct criminal activity and Juan accepted a deal from a Major…everything would have been different. You seem to have a real problem getting over things that happened year(s) ago. Let it go-it’s not good for your ticker. FYI…Cerro is POS mostly because its chief pumper is you. And by the way, do us all a favor and take your Gary Goodin obsession off the thread. If you a problem with him, please contact him directly instead of whining about it him here on this thread. After repeating yourself 100 times, it gets rather old.

1 Like

zotron8h
This statement from the 6/30 quarterly report seems to confirm that MDMN will either be bought out or MDMN will distribute its Auryn shares to individual shareholders, Either way MDMN will be history at some point in the near future.

Note 6 – Directors Fees
The Board of Directors passed a resolution on March 1, 2017, to compensate Board Members and
Corporate Officers with a total of 1,000,000 shares of AURYN stock. That compensation is for corporate
governance through the anticipated existence of the Corporation. The entire amount has been expensed
(at the reported value) in Q1-2017 even though a portion is for future services.

This sounds like it could explain the shift in percentage.

1 Like

Ind1, it not about hoping to make some money based on a high average accumulated years ago. It is about averaging down(if one can or one dares) and hoping that the bottom has been reached. I can tell you several have accumulated many millions of shares over the last year patiently absorbing the selling waiting for the turn around to occur. It just did.

1 Like

Good find! I guess we will get that lost 1 percent back from Les.

1 Like

And please, EVERYONE, enough of the name calling and snarking at each other again…
::rage:

1 Like

Does anyone know who the 3.3 percent of Auryn private investors are? Is that Lester and JJ?

Yeah, Yeah Yeah. Sure I can, I just did. I estimate CDCH will have approximately 325 million shares issued. You just can’t seem to agree that the figure is closer to 2.5 B (2.2 + Maurizio’s 0.22 B + possible conversion shares) rather than your 3B figure. Won’t even matter since your arbitrage based on PPS is a shifting number and meaningless. After conversion to AURYN shares all that will matter is if AURYN can have significant production and claims that can be assigned value, along with possible JV. Time/value factor will shift things significantly.

The 6/30 financials indicate 2,880,527,213 common shares outstanding. The Cede and Maurizio shares only reflect 5% or greater shareholders. Then add on whatever the 1,690,000 preferreds convert to in common stock.