Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2017 Q3 General Discussion

I could be wrong. Cede & Co. # Of Shares Beneficially Owned - 2,147,184,846 (74.54%) reflect all shares trading in the market. Are you saying the rest of the shares (excluding Maurizio’s) are held in certificate form? AHC investors may hold approximately 300M, in which case you would be correct. I don’t see it that way, however. How many shares total have been cancelled?

From the Quarterly update:

1. Security Information
    Trading Symbol: MDMN
    Exact title and class of securities outstanding: Common Stock
    CUSIP: 58489M 10 9
    Par or Stated value: $.001 per share
    Total shares authorized: 3,000,000,000 as of June 30, 2017
    Total shares outstanding: 2,880,527,213 as of June 30, 2017
    Additional class of securities:
    Trading Symbol: N/A
    Exact title and class of securities outstanding: Preferred Non-Voting Stock
    CUSIP: N/A
    Par or Stated Value: $.001 per share.
    Total shares authorized: 100,000,000 as of June 30, 2017
    Total shares outstanding: 1,690,000 as of June 30, 2017

Cede and Maurizio only account for 82.14% of outstanding

From the Quarterly update:

C. Beneficial Shareholders
Other. The ownership or management or anyone known to the issuer who beneficially owns
more than 5% of the outstanding shares as of the date hereof:

Of Shares

Name Beneficially Owned % Owned
Cede & Co. 2,147,184,846 74.54%
Masglas Limited 218,783,318 7.6%
Control Person
Maurizio Cordova
Av. San Francisco de Asis 150
Of 228
Santiago, Chile 7630000

What turn around Mike? Shares have never been cheaper than they are right now. Anyone that has purchased shares over the last year is currently losing money on those shares. You could have bought all the shares you wanted this week in the mid .004’s. The truth is we have yet to see a bottom in this stock…

If the stop sign goes away, we should be at bottom. Either way it sounds like Auryn pps will be our path forward

Exactly. I’ll believe the reversal talk when my MDMN stock is actually worth more than I paid for it. Until then, this thing still stinks despite all the good news that has occurred over the last few days.

I’m predicting a good long period of buying ops. Perhaps I shall partake, maybe I shan’t.

1 Like

Well…a little patience is needed; after all the news just came out after the bell on Friday. The most important thing here to keep in mind is the steps that need to happen for the conversion to take place are finally happening. The price action doesn’t matter much as there is little or no chance of any big run up’s until perhaps just before the share conversion.(There will be no run up at all unless Auryn can properly showcase the Alto to investors…perhaps a very glowing report from Silitoe would help?) It would be nice to see above 1 cent again to make the waiting a little easier and letting those that need to exit have a few extra dollars to leave with. On the other hand with the share conversion a near certainty and future value of Auryn open ended, a lower share price now makes it very attractive entrance point for those than want to accumulate. For now, there are still plenty of shares floating around for those that want them but at least the days of Les dumping shares into the market are probably over.

1 Like

Phew!

Oh wait… what??? :smiley:

2 Likes

So do we know how much share have we recovered from ALL this settlement? During the unsettled period we had 3 billion shares outstanding. What’s going to happen when all the shares discussed in the settlement are returned back?

One thing that has changed little with this company over the years… the more info they give us, the more questions we have. It’s getting better, but not as quickly as I’d like. I do understand the legal necessity to keep info private and I’m certain that Kevin would love to tell us everything. Fortunately the prior mis-management has helped me in developing my patience to near saintly levels.

9 Likes

From 6/30 Quarterly update:

As part of the settlement, Leslie Price must turn over all of the stock he owns in any of the
following companies to the benefit of Medinah Minerals, Inc.:
• Medinah Minerals, Inc.,
• American Sierra Gold Corp.,
• Cerro Dorado, Inc.,
• AURYN Mining Chile SpA,

This states that Les’ CDCH shares will be returned to MDMN, not CDCH. So CDCH will get no benefit from being able to cancel Les’ shares.

From the 6/30 Quarterly report:

These are the common and preferred stock transactions that have occured for 2017. Les and Pamelas shares are the only remaining shares to be surrendered.

Stock Issuance Changes 2017
Common Stock
• 03/13/2017 – 57,000,000 shares cancelled by agreement with a private investor.
• 03/13/2017 – 37,364,063 shares cancelled by gift from a former director.
• 03/13/2017 – 75,157,222 shares cancelled by gift from a former director.
• 03/13/2017 – 3,600,000 shares issued to a private investor by a conversion of 25,200 preferred shares.
• 06/21/2017 – 50,000,000 shares issued with legend to Okanadian Management Corp. in settlement of
legal dispute.
Preferred Non-Voting Stock
• 03/13/2017 – 227,000 shares cancelled by agreement with a private investor.
• 03/13/2017 – 1,600,000 shares cancelled by gift from a former director.
• 03/13/2017 – 25,200 shares converted to common stock.
• 06/06/2017 – 580,000 shares cancelled by agreement with a private investor.

Now that we got that out of the way let’s see if Auryn starts rolling out news this week. It’s been months since we heard anything on the mountain let’s hear it.

If that is the final and complete figure of the clawback, only 225.5 M was recovered back from the revelation of the fraud and all the legal disputes. 85% remained unrecovered.

“probably”…As some made reference to…the possibility that relatives/friends(does Les still have any friends?) of Les might still have some shares to sell us until all the remaining shares find themselves in strong hands…ie…those that are waiting for the conversion.

As someone else mentioned, would be nice to hear from Auryn now. In particular, do they still have plans to go public next quarter?

3 Likes

Actually, the claw back is only 169,521,285 shares ( before Les and Pamela ) the 53,600,000 shares were actually issued shares.

Lets not forget that they were able to claw back 2,407,000 preferred shares which could have been converted into tens of millions of more common shares. And, i believe those preferred carried an annual compounded dividend which will not have to be paid now.

So if we add those numbers, we would get what is being deducted from outstanding shares???

Those shares have already been deducted. They are reflected in the 2,880,527,213 common shares outstanding as of 6/30/17

Well, actually not all shares have been documented. There are shares in the settlement with the Price parties and some more preferred that are still being negotiated. As far as I know money laundering is still a crime. It is not as though Price’s relatives are unknown, IMO.

Mike, I wish I could buy more cheap shares now. Unfortunately, I bought high and now have no money to buy low. Auryn will pick up our shares at dirt low prices. Can we do something about that?