Auryn/Medinah - 2021 - 2nd Half General Discussion

Wow!! You must have skipped your bowl of Wheaties this morning.

Maybe you can provide a detailed response as to why nothing has happened on the mountain for years following MDMN losing 75% of the asset (again).

Was Maurizio on an extended vacation?

Or perhaps the company was out looking for money. While I understand you rely on message boards for your “due diligence” there is a world where actual investors attend conferences, meet with companies, etc. etc. This is the world where actual investors are pitched for $$$$$.

If you put this in the insider information bucket, it wouldn’t suprise me. The ONLY reason why this train is sloooowwly leaving the station is because Maurizio was nice enough to throw some personal money at this after nobody else was willing to. This is a positive development. My only point to BB is that, per usual, he refers to a “Grand Plan” when, in acutallity it was the only option.

You can weigh and discount my “opinion” in your analysis of this investment or you can just ignore me and go with the guy who’s been cost averaging down for over 25 years.

Thank you for confirming that this was your opinion as to what took place and not factual information.

Do you know for a fact that there have never been any offers presented?

Until you can tell us that Maurico or another officer of this company provided the information that you allege is fact then you are just giving your opinion which you should state as such. Type JMO after your comments and I will have no objection to what you have to say. Good or bad.

5 Likes

Best of luck with this investment.

I’ll pass along your comments when I see Maurizio in Beaver Creek later this summer. Or maybe he won’t be attending, looking for money, as the company is now flush with cash. All part of the “Grand Plan”

2 Likes

Doc,

How much leverage is this really worth in terms of a separate deal on the porphyries? Even if we are proving that we can earn $20M+ profit on our own, the Majors still won’t be convinced we are willing to throw many millions of that to attack the copper targets. Yes the share price will be higher but if it’s not an equity deal (I’d rather it not be), I don’t see that much leverage. It would be nice if they can can ink a deal soon on that. Give me an example of a royalty deal that you think is a possibility. Thanks

1 Like

Hi JimmyP,

Maurizio laid out the overall plan at the “informational meeting” Auryn hosted in Las Vegas several years ago. Right after Kevin spoke, Maurizio took the stage and explained that he (I’m assuming Auryn Holding Co. but I don’t know that for a fact) had the resources to put the vein deposits into production. That’s exactly what he did. He mentioned that he wanted Auryn to quickly become a “mid-sized gold producer”. At the time, I thought that this statement took some cajones since that meant a minimum of 100,000 ounces of production per year. He said that the porphyry areas like the Pegaso Nero are going to necessitate the level of funding that a major or a consortium of majors could only provide. At the time, he had permission from Freeport McMoRan to use their name as a party of interest. He mentioned that they were scheduled to be on site within several weeks of that meeting. He also mentioned that 2 other parties, “even larger than FM”, were also parties of interest but he did not have their permission to use their name. This is all back when copper was trading at $2 per pound before all of this “Green new deal” sentiment became mainstream and everybody started talking about the need for a vast network of charging stations for electric vehicles using insane amounts of copper. Today copper is at $4.41. If the consortium approach is being taken, then negotiations will take what seems to be light years until the day it smacks you in the face.

At that meeting, Maurizio went into how the negotiations for the porphyry areas would probably go. He mentioned that the major or the consortium would demand 51% but they weren’t going to get it. This made me think that the negotiations would not be a short-term event. He wanted to talk more about shorter term goals namely the vein areas. At the time, I’m not sure he had confirmation that this was a mesothermal vein system or not. ACA Howe had suggested so, but I’m not sure if Richard Sillitoe, by far and away the most successful discoverer of truly world class deposits on the planet, had whispered to Maurizio that it was a mesothermal system and not just your run of the mill epithermal deposit. Recall how, when Sillitoe was retained, his mission was to evaluate the ADL Mining District, from a “regional basis” and that the results of his 4-day visit would remain “in-house” for the time being.

After reading this, I did a deep research dive into the area, and lo and behold Teresa Moreno and Victor Maksaev, who co-authored a chapter on metallogeny in “The Geology of Chile”, cited a belt of mesothermal deposits stretching from our next-door neighbor to the south, the Curacavi Mining District, to our next-door neighbor to the north, the Colliguay Mining District. Remember how “Masglas” went and acquired the Empressa Caballo deposit in Colliguay. This got me thinking that there might be an overall master plan in effect in which there might be an amalgamation of some or all of these Auryn, Masglas, American Sierra properties at some point. This would make the “S,G and A” expenses less on a deposit basis. Maurizio’s manner was direct, he’s going to build a major mining company. Period!

Is there a pathway within sight for Auryn to produce 100,000 ounces of gold per year? If you assume that the plan at the Fortuna mesothermal area is the same that they had at the Caren Mine/Merlin 1 Vein, i.e. simultaneously mining from 6 “working faces” at perhaps the Merlin 3, Leopoldo Antonino and Don Luis 1 Veins, then each “working face” would have to produce 16.666 thousand ounces per year. Assuming 300 working days per year, each “working face” would have to produce 55.5 ounces per work day. Kevin laid out a scenario recently asking the forum participants about the value of 40 gpt AU held within a 2-meter-wide vein assuming a 2-meter-deep blast penetration. This came out to represent 41.6 ounces of gold per “blast cycle” i.e. per shift. To get to that 55.5-ounce figure per working face the ore would have to average 53 grams per tonne in order to produce 100,000 ounces per year.

If management added more working days per year or more shifts per day then this goal would be very doable. In the areas of the Don Luis 1 vein where no blasting was needed to release the ore, a second shift seems like a no-brainer. If the Caren Mine were to also kick into production. then who knows what kind of numbers could be posted? Recall from a recent update that the Don Luis 1 Vein was actually averaging over 85 gpt Au. Both Kevin and Maurizio are about as far from being a promoter as they come. They’re both from the “under promise, overdeliver” school of managment. What jumps out at me more than even the ability to be a mid-tier gold producer is the potential profitability of however many ounces get produced annually. The same recent update also cited that blasting was not needed in order to produce that 85 gpt ore. This suggests that the rock in the vein is unconsolidated. There would be no drilling of holes into the working face, no stuffing of dynamite or ANFO into the drill holes, no waiting hours for the dust to settle, etc. One could produce a lot of very, very low-cost ore within a given time period under these conditions in comparison to the typical “blast cycle” and all it entails. I’m not sure what percentage of the Don Luis1 Vein falls into this “no blasting needed” category but I assume they’re going to go after it first.

I feel a bit sheepish about talking about producing 100,000 ounces per year within a couple of years perhaps. But I don’t sense observers appreciate the combination of very wide (2-meter) veins plus very high grades (let’s say 50-got Au) and very inexpensive costs on a “per ounce mined” basis. The ECONOMICS, especially in a mesothermal vein system, can get downright scary. So, I’ve forgiven Maurizio for dropping the “mid-sized gold producer” goal at a time I thought was premature. We need to recall that it was Maurizio that bought and later donated the Caren Mine and its ultra-high grades into the pot in the Medinah/Cerro/Auryn deal. He was probably thinking in terms of the Caren Mine/Merlin 1 Vein when he made that “mid-sized gold producer” comment. Now the focus has shifted to the Don Luis 1 Vein and the 2 “massive veins” they’ve been referring to. Here is where the widths and grades appear to be going berserk. But let’s wait for confirmation.

Maurizio, Sillitoe and to a lesser extent Kevin are all 3 or 4 steps ahead of the rest of us. The timing never seems to be as quick as prognosticated but the results sure are there. Management projected that they would be at that initial 40 tonnes per day production rate many months ago but they didn’t intersect the Don Luis 1 Vein until June 23, 2021. Intersecting the Don Luis 1 Vein should have got them to 2 extremely high-grade working faces from, let’s say, July 1 or so onwards. The first of those 2 “massive” veins that were over 2-meters wide even AT SURFACE, is located within spitting distance of the Don Luis 1 Vein intersection as the map they provided clearly shows. I’m going to guess they hit this “massive” vein 30 or so days ago on or around July 1. As the map shows, the Leopoldo Antonino is about 60 meters west of the already reached intersection with the Don Luis 1 Vein. We’re now about 40 days past the timing of the intersection with the Don Luis 1 Vein.

Based on 22 working days and a 40 tpd production rate since July 1, Auryn should have stockpiled or shipped about 880 tonnes just in July. What they averaged on a tonnes per day basis in April, May and June, I couldn’t tell you other than it was less than the anticipated 40 tpd they planned on producing. Their press release said that they couldn’t produce at the 40 tpd pace UNTIL they intersected the Don Luis 1 Vein which they successfully did on June 23. Remember, the production results cited to date were from the old Fortuna Mine near surface. This new adit is 150-meters below surface where those mesothermal veins may have dilated out AN and may have become richer.

JimmyP, Back to your question about Maurizio having leverage in his back pocket by now and is it a good time to do a deal on the porphyries. Yes, he has plenty of leverage now and it might go up exponentially soon with positive developments. Is it time to do a deal on the porphyries? If he knows that big news is coming, then I’d wait until that occurs. Otherwise, the spring in Chile is right around the corner and this would be the time of year to mobilize any drilling equipment and/or do any geophysical work to help narrow down drill target sites. As far as any terms for any JV with a major or consortium of majors, I couldn’t even venture a guess. I’ve been around the ADL for 21 years. My focus is more on being an overnight success in just 21 years on the mesothermal veins. Not that we haven’t earned it or anything!

3 Likes

Thanks Brecciaboy for your clarity and perspectives - you’re a great benefit to us laymen.

I’m gonna say at current gold prices if AUMC can rig up a rag-tag operation and produce 16,667 ounces per year from each of SIX faces (may take a couple years to get there?), I really don’t care whether they make a deal with a major any time soon. As long as we can exploit the low-hanging fruit and make a nice profit, we will all make good money, and AUMC should CONTINUE to do so for as long as possible. Run the numbers on 100,000 ounces per year and divide that up between 70 Million shares. Once we PROVE we can make money on the near-surface veins, any “deal” should give us credit for our ability to do so, which means a major will have to compensate us that much more. Thanks very much to our boys for getting to work. Let’s keep in mind that Maurizio et al own the large majority of AUMC; they want to be compensated just like we do and theoretically should be just as motivated.

1 Like

Hi Mrb,

If you study the recent updates in series you can get an appreciation for the storyline here. Auryn does a massive trenching program and they find a whole bunch of gold-bearing veins many of which trend from NNW to SSE. There were a total of over 5,000 meters of veins that made it to surface. But how many veins were there that didn’t make it to surface? Were there any big fat high-grade ones? They start tinkering around in the old Fortuna Mine’s Fortuna Centro main vein which they now refer to as the “Don Luis 1 Vein”. This work was close to surface. They’re putzing around at the pace of about 2.5 tonnes of production per day. They accumulate 54 tonnes of ore (about 20 days-worth of putzing around at that pace) and lo and behold they find that the average grade is 85 gpt gold. Not only this but blasting was not needed to recover it. The lab testing revealed “consistent and good quality of gold”. Consistent means no nugget effect, the gold is evenly disseminated throughout the ore. “Good quality” means that the ore wasn’t “refractory ore” which is tough to process because the gold grains get locked up in sulphide (often arsenopyrite) crystals. Nice, Auryn dodged a couple of bullets there. Was management surprised at these insanely high average grades? No, this very same vein produced an average of 77 gpt over the course of 30 years from 1940 to 1970, until, as the story goes, it got flooded.

The engineers say, OK, we know we’ve got a mesothermal system in which widths and grades tend to get better with depth. We’ve got to get this puppy into production stat. We know the trace of the various veins at surface from the trenching program i.e. from NNW to SSE, why don’t we go down the mountain 150-meters in elevation and drift an adit at right angles to those veins in a location that would intersect the fattest and highest grade veins we found during the trenching program. OK, it’s a plan. In underground mining, to make the maximum amount of money you need the maximum amount of “working faces” to mine simultaneously. Each vein intersected would open up 2 new working faces. Unless, of course, you intersected a big fat super-high-grade vein. Then you’d probably move vertically (up or down) and open up 2 new working faces on the same vein. This Fortuna Adit doubles as both an “exploration adit” and a “production adit”. You even get to block out MR/MR because, in combination with the trenching program, you now have more of a 3-dimensional model of these veins.

So, they drift this “Fortuna Adit” aiming from basically from NE to SW towards the juiciest looking veins in order to intersect them at right angles lower in elevation hopefully where the veins widened and the grades improved. First they run into 2 new veins they didn’t know existed because they didn’t make it to surface. Widths and grades haven’t been released yet. Then it takes them awhile but they finally hit the Don Luis 1 (85 gpt Au grade) Vein further west than they anticipated. Eureka, 2 new working faces in a super-high-grade vein. The next target becomes the “massive” Merlin 3 Vein which is a full 2-meters wide even at surface. It’s located real close to the Don Luis 1 Vein. No reports released yet. Next in line would be the Leopoldo Antonino Vein which they may or may not have reached yet. Did they encounter any new previously unknown veins? Couldn’t tell you. How wide and how rich was the DL 1 Vein that they successfully intersected? Couldn’t tell you. What we do know is that the number of working faces is going up nicely. What did Maurizio do during all of this. He went out and bought some jackleg drills, a Bobcat with a bucket, a new wheel loader that will carry 5.5 tonnes per load, a new compressor, etc.

The objective was to be producing at the initial production rate of 40 tpd IN THE OLD FORTUNA MINE/DL 1 VEIN UP NEAR SURFACE by about February in Q-1. They missed this target. Remember they didn’t hit the DL 1 down deep until June 23,2021. We don’t know what they stockpiled or shipped in Feb., March, April, May or June but it was short of 40 tpd probably. In July, we can assume they did about 880 tonnes from 22 working days doing 40 tpd per day. Did the new wheel loader crank up production nicely? Couldn’t tell you. It’s not going on in this deal, but this timeframe is kind of like in other mining stocks when you know drill results are due any second and you can’t keep your eyes off of the computer screen. Did they hit Merlin 3? Did they successfully intersect Leopoldo Antonino? What are the widths and grades? What’s going on back up near surface at the DL 1?

If you’re drilling out a porphyry and you hit a decent intersection you can hear a hooray go up? But that porphyry is not going to produce one penny for probably 6 to 8 more years. These are “working faces” being “discovered”, the production adit is already in place and the equipment is either in place or close thereto. I’m not sure about that new truck we saw pictures of. Is there clear visibility of a pathway to producing 20,000 to 100,000 ounces per year?

1 Like

So, we’re thinking we have THREE veins (the two new veins, plus the Don Luis), which means we already have SIX working faces. Further, we expect to hit the Merlin 3 vein and the Leopoldo Antonino vein coming up - so we might have TEN working faces … eventually.

And, I understand we are currently permitted for 5,000 tons per month, which means each of those faces can produce about 40 tons per day, assuming our personnel take a couple days off each week.

If we start working more than one shift, then maybe we have to apply for an increase to the permit? Maurizio is gonna have to buy some more buckets and trucks.

On top of that, it seems we have proof and confirmation (both currently and historically) of VERY HIGH grams per ton. This isn’t 2-3 grams per ton.

Just being honest, it seems too good to be true, but the reasonably calculated numbers don’t lie. There are a lot of very nice and knowledgeable folks who’ve invested their hard-earned money and been around here for a LONG time, many longer than me - they all deserve it. We can all look forward to news of production, maybe even an interim update.

I guess I’m not as convinced as you are on this point. Does merely showing that you can be a gold producer pose enough threat to the Majors that they’ll lose out out on the massively more complex and expensive porphyries? I don’t think they feel that sense of urgency until Auryn makes a move on shifting resources in that direction. It’s a game of poker to some extent, sure. Maurizio at the negotiating table can make like he is willing to spend his gold production profits at attacking the porphyries on his own, but I’m not sure they’ll feel threatened by that. They may actually prefer it as it takes risk off their plate everytime positive developments are made.

The point of my question was trying to interpret whether positive developments on the gold production front directly impact the timing of JV deal on the porphyries. I’m not convinced it does.

Thank you for your response. I always enjoy the read.

1 Like

BB must know more than Hochschild. They had a sweetheart deal on the expanded LDM and they didn’t even bother spending a dime to advance things. Wouldn’t they have recognized all of the “pie in the sky” potential slung around here? We go from a few grab samples to 100,000 ounce producer. Yes, the numbers are too good to be true (at least at this stage). IMHO

They have until 2023.

5 Likes

Correct. And one could make the argument that they might as well wait intil 2022 to spend the $7M required. Not sure if that makes a ton of sense given what the metals are doing but always possible.

6km of geophysics doesn’t cost much and there’s no mention of further work since that occured 2 years ago.

If you go back through AUMC’s announcments/PRs I remember reading that AUMC was now required to put up their own $$ to advance things. I can’t seem to find reference to that when going throug the archives now.

1 Like

Who wants them 17 million in the ASK .0023

Don’t temp me - bwahahahahaha!

From the 3/31/21 OTC Disclosure statement:

The Company signed a binding Letter of Intent (“LOI”) with Hochschild Mining PLC during 3rd Q 2018, for the Las Dos
Marias (“LDM”) project. Hochschild performed various field works and an IP Geophysical survey. Hochschild did not perform
any drilling however recommended the Company should undertake a 3-hole exploration drill program in order to evaluate
the potential or lack thereof of mineralization. The Company is exploring opportunities to raise funds to complete this drilling
program, in the way of private financing, equity, share issuance or rights offering.

2 Likes

Hi JimmyP,

You made some excellent points! You’re right about the chess game aspect. My thought is that when you study about porphyries, porphyry-skarn complexes and all of the adnexal structures that may or may not be temporally or spatially related to porphyries i.e. breccias, mantos, epi- and meso-vein systems, magma chambers, etc., I like to look at the common denominator, the magma chamber itself that gave rise to all of these structures. This way you can go from the knowns like the grades of the meso-veins to estimating the unknowns like the grades of an underlying never been drilled porphyry. The grades within any porphyry will never match any high-grade mesothermal vein because the ore will be disseminated into tiny veinlets and stockworks. A porphyry deposit will, however, often be amenable to bulk mining techniques which are often less expensive on a per ounce mined basis than an underground mine UNLESS the grades in the underground vein deposit are extremely high and the widths of the veins of decent dimensions.

When those ultra-hot hydrothermal fluids and gases reached the critical pressure level (the lithostatic pressure level) to blow a hole in the roof/carapace of the magma chamber they flowed upwards into a variety of areas into a variety of different host rock scenarios. If they filled up cracks or faults in the rock and then cooled and solidified, we call them “veins”. If they encountered porous limestone and cooled and solidified and “replaced” the limestone (a “replacement deposit”) we call them skarns. If they found porous rocks in horizontal layers and cooled and solidified, we call them “mantos” or “stratabound” deposits. After millions of years of various waves and phases of this activity and the whole process peters out, we’ll call the relict magma chamber and the area near its former roof a “porphyry”.

If you find a bunch of extremely high-grade veins, some making it to surface and others not, then you can kind of intuit that the gigantic magma chamber (the one underlying Yellowstone is 50-miles long) they came out of probably had some pretty good grades associated with it. There are magma chambers that are completely barren but they can’t “impregnate” the associated veins, breccias, skarns and mantos that they gave birth to with wonderful grades like those at the ADL. In regards to the porphyry areas, recall that hyperspectral satellite imaging survey done by C.S. Perez that showed a massive 7 km swath of “about a dozen” intrusives aligned in a SW to NE direction along the plateau and its southern downslope. Perez reported cited the presence of at least 2 porphyries and most assuredly a “world class deposit” containing hundreds of millions of tonnes of ore just within its top 200 meters. Perez had all of the work previously done at the ADL dating back to the 1950s. Perez didn’t know that there was an extremely high-grade mesothermal vein system associated with this 7 Km swath of intrusives.

I sense that a deal on the porphyry portions of the ADL could happen at any time or, for that matter, could be a ways in the distance. I put a porphyry deal with a major or a consortium of majors into the FREE MONEY category. My 4 kids already have a healthy base position in Medinah/Auryn. I’m telling them to wait for some FREE MONEY. Certain events will trigger a FREE MONEY environment for those prepared to act quickly and those that have done their due diligence. If we had a press release at “X” moment in time stating that a large deal was done on the porphyry structures with a major or consortium of majors, then the stocks are going to run. Period. How far I can’t tell you but if an investor is quick to act then there will be FREE MONEY available.

If Auryn were to suddenly announce that they had intersected “X” number of these “massive” veins they are referring to and that the average widths are “Y” meters and the average grade is “Z” gpt gold then there will be a time period in which FREE MONEY will be handed out to those that are prepared. The visibility of a pathway from zero production to being a “mid-sized producer” is right in front of our faces. From their due diligence, investors will know the triggers for FREE MONEY. Those that have followed the story and done their due diligence will have an advantage over those that haven’t. With Medinah, the length of the FREE MONEY period might be longer because many potential investors won’t have accounts open at a firm that will take Medinah orders. This has no doubt put a temporary damper on the share price of Medinah because some investors don’t want to go through the hassles of finding a broker/dealer willing to take a buy order for Medinah shares. “AUMC” will get these buy orders which will open up the gap in share price between Medinah and “AUMC” which will then close again as investors able to buy “MDMN” will note how much cheaper it is to buy a percentage point of the ADL through buying “MDMN” versus “AUMC”.

What I’m telling my kids is to get comfortable with the visibility of a pathway to producing a whole bunch of ounces of gold at a very low cost on a “per ounce” basis. Then just wait for the FREE MONEY sign to light up. We TMP forum participants that are all wrapped up with this story forget that 99.9% of the mining investment community have never heard of Medinah/Auryn.

In regards to Hochschild, I’m still scratching my head. I know for a fact that a premier underground vein miner like Hoch would love a seat at the table for developing the mesothermal veins. Sometimes, I wonder if their executing a JV on the LDM was done to get an inside view of what’s going on at the mesothermal front. Before signing the final draft of their agreement with Auryn, they spent some serious money on reviewing all of the core samples from the previous work done at the LDM. They apparently liked what they saw so they signed the definitive agreement. We don’t know what they did on site except for the fact that they did 6-line kilometers of IP/IR.

What the property owners want to prevent from happening is allowing a mid-tier like Hoch from simply “inventorying” the property, because they have an “option” on it which has value. The agreement typically states that Hoch would have to spend “X” amount per year during the option period. If Hoch didn’t have that amount in their budget, then they would have to provide all of the information they gathered from their studies and present it to Auryn. The information from an IP/IR study does not usually provide information of going through with the agreement or not. It typically results in information that would tell the geoscientists where to target any drilling efforts where the big bucks are spent. Apparently, the IP/IR survey did identify 3 targets worthy of spending the big bucks on. That’s the promising news. For some reason, apparently Hoch wasn’t willing to pay for and perform the drilling. Did this have to do with the fact that they’re getting into the “Rare earth” minerals business in a big way? I don’t know. Did Hoch feel that this money would be better spent on some of their development projects that were further along and closer to generating cash flow? I don’t know. Auryn took the information that Hoch generated and said that they were contemplating doing the drilling themselves and thereby keeping 100% ownership of the property. So, something got identified that was worthy of spending some serious bucks on but it does not appear that it will be Hoch’s bucks unless they’re technically in compliance with the terms of the deal and they’re just playing out the clock. I don’t recall a PR stating that they walked from the deal.

One theory might be that if a deal is struck on the Pegaso Nero porphyry projects then perhaps the LDM would be incorporated into that deal. Hoch may or may not want to be a party to that deal. At some point, there will be a master plan to attack all of the non-mesothermal vein aspects of the ADL including the LDM and the Pegaso Nero. It wouldn’t make a lot of sense for Hoch, an underground miner, to go nuts on the LDM in an underground fashion only to learn that the master plan decided to attack the LDM in a different fashion. If it appeared that the LDM property had a chance to be incorporated into any open pit configuration involving the Pegaso Nero then any underground activities by Hoch at the LDM might screw up that plan and the ECONOMICS of the overall plan. We’ve seen this before with Non-Auryn properties to the north of the ADL. SERNAGEOMIN doesn’t like open pit mines being built on top of existing underground adits and tunnels. It’s a safety issue. So, who the heck knows? Some serious cash flow from the mesothermal veins could easily cover drilling 3 holes at the LDM. This information then might be helpful in determining how to attack the Pegaso Nero.

2 Likes

Hi Doc. I always wondered from the 3/31/21 Disclosure statement why we would spend our money to drill when we were giving away 51% to Hochschild to do the drilling they recommended us to do.

Your comment that we would be keeping 100% ownership of the property makes sense if we drilled but then this is not mentioned in any updates nor have we been told that the deal is off with HOCH.

The 3/31/21 Disclosure Statement says that HOCH recommended that we spend the money to drill. So you are implying that by doing this HOCH would be out and we would retain 100% ownership. It makes sense yet there is no comment from the company that this would be the case.

I’ve never even SEEN a mining “face” - so I got curious and found the following 4-minute video on Youtube. Very interesting.

If an adit is drifted which INTERSECTS a vein, I can see that the adit could have two working faces. If the adit runs directly into the vein, then it seems there would be only one working face. Still learning here.

1 Like

August 3rd wonder if that hearing is still scheduled

1 Like

And yet they don’t want a seat at the table. But we all know that this fact, nor any other fact, will ever dent your relentless enthusiasm. A 25 year phenomenon thats equally scary and commendable.