Auryn/Medinah - 2021 - 2nd Half General Discussion

Well, if we’re going in order, then can we say that (1) has been completed?

Exciting times.

Nice to be dealing with people who do what they say they’re gonna do.

2 Likes

I don’t think #1 has happened yet. Until regular production is established there is nothing to scale. We’re still at 0 for now. That doesn’t mean we can’t move quickly through 1-3 though.

6 Likes

Some day when I punch up this site, instead of the sound of crickets, I might see some pictures of our miners smiling faces looking over some rocks like these…

It should be there someplace.

2 Likes

Let us pray the OTC doesn’t scrutinize the compiled financials. The footnotes are a sloppy embarrassment, a stark reminder of the “dark times”. Doesn’t anyone proofread? I suppose none of this amounts to a hill of beans in the big picture, but such obvious and readily correctable errors are hardly comforting.

1 Like

https://www.otcmarkets.com/otcapi/company/financial-report/301816/content

5 Likes

I’ve got to say it’s refreshing to see corporate activities after all this time…

4 Likes

Absolutely, but who is doing all the buying right now?

1 Like

Stop sign has been removed and replaced with a yield sign

5 Likes

TDAmeritrade is still allowing MDMN purchases, but I don’t think they’re supposed to.

Howdy folks. Recommend subscribing and keeping an eye on the commentary by this guy. I just recently subscribed to his service but he has people who have been paying for his guidance for over a decade and say good things about him.

3 Likes

OT…Did anyone take my LWLG advice 22 days ago? A very nice mid to long term hold…IMHO

Nice bid on AUMC at .80 $50,000 2 weeks away from hopefully another quarter update from auryn

2 Likes

Spoke to soon as someone just sold into it

2 Likes

It’s still a positive sign.

This is the first time there has been any “sizebale” bid, at least on a relative basis, at this level.

5 Likes

Heading back to NYC next week. If you’ve got questions, send them my way via private message. No promises, but I will see what I can do. Also, please keep them related to AUMC, not MDMN.

And thanks to the admins and those ads supporting this site.

5 Likes

Thank you Kevin! One question I would have is Auryn going to put out a 3rd quarter update next week or 1st week of October with what the 4th quarter expectations are

1 Like

Thanks Wizard - I guess we would all like to know whether they still anticipate multiple faces being worked at the same time and what kind of time-frame are we looking at for the addition of faces. Maybe this will already be covered in the 3rd quarter update? Thanks very much for your time - very appreciative.

It looks like Spring has finally arrived at La Fortuna.

4 Likes

That was me…

Sorry you had to sell Jakeman. That was a nice position you had with Aumc. Hope you still have enough to ride the wave once we start producing and become cash flow positive.

1 Like