Auryn/Medinah - 2021 - 2nd Half General Discussion

Was on Stocktwits and see that there has been another filing and a hearing scheduled for Aug 3. Don’t know what that’s about but want to put it out there

4 Likes

This latest update is great news.
It’s interesting 500 plus million shares traded ahead of this news and since has slowed dramatically (at least for now)

07/01/2021 Complaint

Comment
Application for the Appointment of Custodian
07/01/2021 Exhibits

Comment
Exhibit A to Application for the Appointment of Custodian
07/01/2021 Exhibits

Comment
Exhibits B through E to Application for the Appointment of Custodian
07/01/2021 Initial Appearance Fee Disclosure

Comment
Initial Appearance Fee Disclosure
07/01/2021 Summons Electronically Issued - Service Pending

Comment
Summons
07/01/2021 Clerk’s Notice of Hearing

Comment
Notice of Hearing

08/03/2021 Hearing

Judicial Officer
Kishner, Joanna S.

Hearing Time
9:00 AM

Comment
Peittioner’s Application for the Appointment of Custodian

AUMC trading some volume today. 120k shares traded between .70 - .80. Currently bidding 95,800 @ .70 x 1000 @ .80.

I’m sitting here laughing…

Less than forty-eight hours after the posting of the most compelling quarterly report in my decade-long romance with Medinah/Auryn:

– A single trade of 3,000 shares in AUMC drops the share price by exactly 4.25 cents.

– An hour or so later, a single trade of 100,000 shares of AUMC – the largest trade in this stock that I ever remember seeing – raises the share price exactly 4.25 cents, back to even for the day.

– During the whole time, the “ask” price does not, apparently, budge, does not, apparently, take any notice whatsoever.

– Meanwhile in Las Vegas, the ghost of old-what’s-her-name Wharton, still showing a scar where a stake was supposedly driven through an ice-cold heart, pops from a grave so fresh that not a blade of grass has had time to sprout from it.

Tragedy? Farce? Sitcom? Docudrama?

Who could make this stuff up!

– madmen

PS – You gotta be quick around here – before I could Press Send here, my two-day old bid of .8 for 935 shares of AUMC (giving me a total of 1,000 shares – hey, I’m a playah now, aint I?), has cleared…

3 Likes

Average of those numbers, including the surface samples is 102.33 AU g/t.
Average of those numbers, without the surface samples is 122.68 AU g/t.
Average of those numbers, without the surface samples or the big kahuna is 44.3 AU g/t.

No matter how you slice it we are well over 1 ounce of AU per ton.

I am officially going back to my friends who I brought into this and saying if you want to average down, now is the time to buy some AUMC.

5 Likes

Do you talk to Bill WMO? Miss that guy! I know he was heavily invested in both.

215K total shares.

200K of that or so was some one party buying. There was a 100K share bid at $0.70 which I saw go through and then within a few minutes another 100K share bid at $0.70 was put up. And that bid was filled with a couple of trades one of them being most of the 100K. There was also a 67K (ish) ASK at $0.95 for quite a while that was never filled and appeared to go away in early afternoon.

So there are a few shares out there trading hands with large spreads. But in general it seems the $0.65 to $0.70 is the current mid-point of trading.

2 Likes

That’s great you’re recommending AUMC shares to friends
My plan is to get a good number of them from mdmn conversion
I just hope this custodian crap isn’t a way to screw us long mdmn shareholders out of any conversion. I hope I don’t know WTF I’m talking about

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

AUMC is going to start using twitter again!

https://twitter.com/aurynmining/status/1413503704213311488

7 Likes

Great!! “Production commencing” let’s get moving north! I am tired of looking at these prices lol

1 Like

ballsy…

2 Likes

John,

Did you ever buy back into MDMN or AUMC or are you still sitting on the sidelines cheering?

1 Like

“are you still sitting on the sidelines cheering?” Cheering or chivvying???

1 Like

I enjoy watching. No, I haven’t bought back. The good news is pretty clear: any progress on the mountain is better than the stagnant abyss suffered over the previous decade. I still stuggle with the lack of visibility on the capital structure, inaccurate financial reporting, how the company will finance any meaningful mining without a defined resource, etc. The market isn’t going to reward a company for grab samples. While impressive, there’s no way to outline a mine plan with this type of arbitrary sampling. The valuation is also problematic. There are a lot of $50M market cap companies a lot further along in the development cycle, trading on normal exchanges, with money in the treasury. Just my opinion but, if I had to buy one, AUMC is clearly the better play.

I am liking this from management! We’ve waited so long for this!

1 Like

These $50M market cap companies clearly don’t have the capacity to net $20M+ profit annually anytime soon or else they wouldn’t be trading there. You argue that AUMC doesn’t have a defined resource or an advanced mining plan at the present time. They are focused on a more unique strategy of going it alone and posting some gaudy profits in the near future, at which time that $50M market cap will be way too low. Maurizio clearly believes he can do that without dilution. Investors on this board trust his expertise over yours.

8 Likes

BOOM! And it is being done by some generous benefactor without any expense to shareholders!

5 Likes

OMG, I haven’t seen a “BOOM!” around these parts in many a year, lol

2 Likes

Perhaps you are really are referring to a “Kaboom!”?! :slight_smile:

MG.

2 Likes