Auryn/Medinah - 2021 - First Half General Discussion 🗓

Barbara McIntyre Bauman

http://www.amlithium.com/management/

2 Likes

Biography (lawbauman.com)

Interesting. I vaguely recall conversing with or researching this person when I was CEO and dealing with all the LP issues. We were contemplating various options to protect the AUMC shares when LP was suing the company and I was responding to SEC inquiries.

I will have to dig further, but I believe they are seeking control.

16.5 million shares of AUMC is going to be worth a fortune!

5 Likes

Well, we need to see a copy of the complaint - we need to make sure a response is filed so that this effort is stymied. Don’t know who our agent for service of process in Nevada is - but I see on the Nevada Secretary of State’s website that MDMN is “inactive” and there is NO agent for service of process. We therefore need to make sure AUMC KNOWS about this so we can protect ourselves!

1 Like

Maybe this will get the Medinah shares converted to Aumc much quicker now. I hope our BOD was already aware of this! I must some guys on ihub aren’t so bad after all for pulling this DD

2 Likes

They are aware and won’t let the shares fall into the wrong hands.

I do recall a lengthy conversation with Bauman. He’s probably had his eye on this for some time, especially now that AUMC has the goods.

6 Likes

Can anyone please tell me how to or where to send my mdmn certificate to trade?

Etrade will not take them.

Thanks in advance.

Something interesting I have noticed on L2 the hits keep slapping the ASK at .004 but MM GTSM keeps showing 10k on the ASK. Between yesterday and today over 30 million approximately $125k shares have exchanged at .004. Is there a buy in in place?

1 Like

Wiz,
What do you mean let the shares fall into the wrong hands? Are these Bauman people somehow a threat to our holdings? Why would they want to become Custodian to MDMN? What can they gain from that?
It all feels a little odd, and a bit uncomfortable for me too.
Thanks in advance.

Me too - WTF is going on exactly? Is the AUMC share distribution to MDMN shareholders deal in jeopardy somehow?

Buying coming back!

1 Like

Definitely not in jeopardy . . . will explain later. Sorry pressed for time right now.

7 Likes

Whoever is buying is not doing so under the same conditions everyone else is
Bunch of BS

Agreed! 42 million shares have got hit at .004 and no upward momentum. That totals $248000k for yesterday and today in buy at .004

1 Like

Definitely shorting going on we had more shares executed at .004 and above and we close at .0038. My opinion only but I don’t think this is MM covering by the rule that is in place because it’s still happening. This is a real buyer or buyers that know what’s about to happen. Jmo

Very odd coicidence with the timing of Bauman’s filling in Vegas and the surge of volume. It would look like an attempt for a reverse merger but with one major caveat: buying the necessary amount of shares in MDMN to force a RTO would be way more expensive then going out and buying a clean shell with no liabilities. MDMN is anything but “clean”: there’s no audit, the cap structure/shares outstanding are basically unknown, and there are existsing liabilities. Buying 100’s of millions of shares in the open market seems like an odd way of acheving her goal. But she did go to Wharton so…

Related to the recently passed SEC rule. This was not meant to have an immediate impact on the NSS but rather something that will play out over time as hands are forced.

3 Likes

Agreed. If she just wanted the shell, why not wait until the share distribution took place, when all of MDMNs value is transferred out and the share price goes to zero.

Perhaps they want the shell and a slice of AUMC equity while they’re at it. Killing two birds with one stone. Actually pretty smart move, that’s where the Wharton come in :wink:

Another thought is that they are going to help administer the share dividend from a legal standpoint and in some way that is wrapped into this as well.

she went to Wharton? He went to Harvard Law? They live in Vegas? I would fact check that if I had a way.

They live in Colorado if that helps

1 Like

Ms. McIntyre Bauman also serves as President of Hondo Minerals Corporation, having reorganized Hondo during 2016 - 2017.

July 22, 2020 # Hondo Minerals Corp. (HMNC) Suspended by the SEC from Trading – Goodman & Nekvasil, P.A., May Recover Investor Losses

2 Likes

I remember Ulander and Conventus. Similar?

1 Like